Author Topic: No more lions D:  (Read 11198 times)

12dollars

No more lions D:
« on: February 25, 2011, 09:02:40 am »
Did the title draw you in? no?... eh XD

Anyway I'm not sure if this is supposed to be in here but its worth a try.
Being a player of IT when it was up, it was filled with lions. (what I mean is that there wasn't many people who made their characters look like a wolf)
Its sort of sad now, to see that hardly anyone plays as a lion on FH. Most of the time its wolves, and if you haven't noticed it you'll notice it for now, thats for sure. Also theres so many wolf roleplays but never any lion ones, and the only other lion RPs are TLK ones, which isnt very "creative character" friendly. It'd be nice to see more lions, I mean don't get me wrong the wolves are pretty cool and I'm glad Kov decided to put them in game, but I would like to see more lions.
Maybe thats just me though ^^

TealSkeletore

Re: No more lions D:
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 09:26:58 am »
I agree with you D8 Though at certain times I've noticed more lions online. All my characters are lions, I only have two canines C: I've always liked cats better.

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 04:00:43 pm »
All of my characters are lions, and I don't really spend much time in public maps so I don't see what you're saying.. but i'm sure the whole 'wolf' phase will die down at some point. I mean hey, FH just came out with a new species, people are dying to make characters for them. :)

~Aroxy

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 04:12:11 pm »
good point aroxy. I love canines and felines,and i wish they were both equal amounts. I have seen a couple rps in lions though

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 05:41:04 pm »
I think we need to give the game some time, let people enjoy the canine mesh, hopefully there will be more felines at some point. ~ But yeah.. x_x
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

12dollars

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 08:52:07 pm »
I'm hoping the wolf phase does die down a bit. Most of my characters are lions as well.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2011, 01:19:47 am »
All my characters are wolves. :B *hides*
Don't get me wrong, I do love the lions, I just like the wolf designs better. ;3
I do see what you mean here. I see lots of wolf roleplays around. It's quite crazy sometimes. :P But I don't really see more wolves than lions running around. I think the community is pretty equal with them~

Offline taryn673

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2011, 01:28:27 am »
maybe...99.9% of my characters in FH are canines,so your not alone sylph! and yeah,there are a TON of canine rps. and i also agree that the community is about equal. But like some people were saying,its a new species so more canines are expected
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 01:33:40 am by Taryn673 »

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2011, 01:29:34 am »
I don't have any felines in my character menu at all.. xD All wolves (I personally prefer canines to felines.). ;P I have to agree though, I do see more wolves around, FH just came out and it just introduced wolves. Let it die down. This is an exciting thing for all canine lovers like myself, especially when back in IT we could only be lions (I did my best to make my character wolf-ish in IT. xD). But yeah, overall, I agree. The canine phase should die down when FH gets further in progress.
Slight edit: I'm gonna redirect you guys to this old thread. If you ask me, based on the votes, it's pretty equal.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 01:36:20 am by Gem »

Wudiin

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2011, 10:29:02 pm »
The ammount of canines scares me at times XD. It feels so odd to be in an anything RP and theres only like... 2 felines and a boat load of wolves and stuff XD