Author Topic: Nice and/or Amusing Warrior Cat Names  (Read 51714 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Nice and/or Amusing Warrior Cat Names
« on: January 02, 2013, 02:51:56 am »
Okay. Now let me start off by saying.... everyone is entitled to name their character whatever they want? Okay? Ok. Now, with that in mind, I must say that I have found a great deal of humor in some of the warrior cat names Ive found. Some of them are rather respectable choices however after speaking to several people as well as making my own observations, I have come to the conclusion that many people do not really think about the implications of a warrior name when they name their characters. Given that some players are sometimes easily identified by a warrior name, I do not wish to single anyone out SO, I will simply use names I have seen across MANY players or JUST refer to the prefix.

Deathkit. Now there is one I have seen from MANY players. Or DeathPaw, or Deathfur, or Deathstar, whatever. It all leads back to a "Deathkit." Now, if this name had some thought put into it as far as the history goes... like perhaps it was thought to be a stillborn or something, and wasnt, I can understand.

Shredded-Insert Suffix. Shredded Paw... Um... ouch? Shredded Pelt? Ouch again? Shredded Star? Thats not too bad but ......Dare I ask what this cat's KIT name was? SHREDDED KIT? My goodness. Did his mother give birth under a RUNNING LAWN MOWER? If it was a renamed elder... then maybe I could understand.

Burning-Insert suffix. O.O I think this one speaks for itself. Burningstar sounds like a cool name but.... roasted feet and kittens? D:

The last one is the ones who have a prefix of "Star, Kit, or Paw" ....Kitkit, Starstar, and Pawpaw? Really?

What are some other warrior pre-fixes have you found that are either nice and sensible, or perhaps not that you find amusing? I personally like the prefix "petal" and it makes sense to me because some of the cats are named after plants/flowers or parts of them.

Remember everyone has a right to their own opinions and these are just a few of mine. I personally dont see anything wrong with these names so much, they just make me wonder what was supposed to inspire the "mother" to name them.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 02:54:32 am by Silhouette »

CloudFish

Re: Nice and/or Amusing Warrior Cat Names
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 03:24:37 am »
It may be general lack of knowledge as for the namings of these cublets  but...

No one ever accepts a CloudFishPaw.

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 07:40:25 pm »
I have seen a few crazy, common, unique, creative, and just plain bizzare warrior cat names out in the game. Most of the warrior names I've seen come from the books, obviously. But I really like it when people come up with some names of their own that are not from any of the books.
I have to admit that I have come up with some unusual names for some of the warrior cats I've made, such as: CoffeeCream (a former kittypet), KruegerClaw (yes, he was based off Freddy Krueger XD), LeatherFace, ScarabWing, Ragdoll, PharaohStar, etc.
Inactive

Offline Raxoremys

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 09:30:00 pm »
Once when it was really late and most of the players were gone, General turned into a conversation about WC names. We came up with some random ones like "Derpstar" and "Poopface", but then a mod who was online suggested a series of names that we all found rather amusing.
Adminstar, Modclaw, Badtokenfeather, Servercrashpaw, and if Adminstar didn't like you they would send you to Banclan XD

Offline shadow moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • shadow moon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 09:27:00 pm »
You can mostly base the names on nature and a thing  Like: Leafeye  or Oaktail
shadow moon     

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 09:39:49 pm »
I wrote a parody of warrior cats once with the main character named Awesomeheart. I'm tempted to make him as a character and make a group called Epicclan (his clan in the story).

Offline Ratatosk

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • For Raksha, down with Red!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 10:35:37 pm »
These are the weird warrior names I've heard...
1. Toiletstar
2. Poopstar
3. Hamburgerfry
4. Frenchfrytail
5. Crazytail
6. Toothbrushpelt
5. Kitstar

Lol... such weird names...

Offline kiarasBFF98

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Formerly KiarasBFF
    • View Profile
    • My dA
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2013, 04:45:32 pm »
I can't think of any odd names, but I've met some cats with clever, nice names. Wolfspirit, Coldcoat, Ravenstar, Jaysong, and many others. I usually use the 'Jay' prefix, (I have an obsession with Jayfeather) and mostly I use 'Jayflight', 'Jaymoon', and I have one character 'Jaystar.' One thing I do find funny, though, is how many Scourges there are. |D Also Tigerstars, Brambleclaws, and Tigerclaws. Not to mention, Thistleclaws.

Stunning avatar gift from my dear friend, Fao.

~Firepool~

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2013, 08:44:24 pm »

I can't think of any odd names, but I've seen a few.
I think I saw "RageFace" once. x3

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2013, 08:53:17 pm »
Omg I've never really been paying much attention to the Warrior Cat stuff anymore, but I still love the series, and just seeing these names makes me laugh.
I mean, for a long while I was 'Tanglemask' I mean for pete's sake I'm still refered to as Tangle. It's like this whole thing, you can't really refer to me as anything else. Everyone knows me as Tangle or Tanglemask. But my name is reasonable. Tanglekit, Tanglepaw, Tanglemask. ;3 It works. Or hope so lol.
But I did actually see one time like "Demonpaw" And omg I can't. That had to be the absolute best name ever -insert sarcasm-

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran