Author Topic: Demons of Epicaria. (IC) [Inactive since 24/02/2013]  (Read 8911 times)

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
    • View Profile
Re: Demons of Epicaria. (IC)
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2013, 08:36:16 pm »
(That...  Was a bumble.)

Dajorn lifted his shield and charged.  Verinian.  Quickened by having sheathed one blade.  Stepped to the side narrowly avoiding getting spun about by the edge of it.  He let his blade whip out.  The point catching between two plates of Dajorn's armor at the neck.  "Touch."  He stated.  If this hadn't been a game of sport.  Had he pressed his blade further.  It very well would have been a lethal strike.  Severing at the spine.  But he didn't and removed his blade from it's position.  "Nearly had me."  He stated quietly.  Motioning towards the side of Dajorn's shield that had nearly clipped his arm.  The first round of three went to him.

(I don't want this to take too long.  As it is a fight of sport.  After your next post.  I can write a quick summary of how Dajorn won?  And Verinian lost.  Then we can continue with other things.)

The shadows that surround us.

The Plight of a Dragon.  Chapter 2

I...  Might literally be losing my mind...  It's scaring me... ;-;

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2013, 11:07:14 pm »
Overa tilted her head in ecknowledgement and nodded."No, I dont belive you did tell me." She straightned her head and sat back on the ground. -short-
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2013, 01:32:54 pm »
Dajorn saw his life flash before his eyes. However, Verinian didn't know that he was a demon slayer, so, luckily, he wasn't slaughtered on the spot. He did, however, grin at his near victory. He stepped back. "Good one, I didn't see that coming. I thought if I didn't move to fast I might actaully be able to manuever faster." He twirled the mace again, and looked Verinian in hte eye, determination blazing in his eyes.

"Hey, Overa, why don't you duel? I think you'd be good at it!"

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2013, 03:07:09 pm »
(Pardon this godmodding.  But three pages of fighting in sport will kill the mood of the RP entirely.)

Verinian chuckled slightly as he stepped back to his side of the ring, and stopped.  Placing his longer blade back into the sheath and pulling both shorter blades.  Both held reversed.  Dajorn charged instantly though.  Verinian didn't even have time to dodge at the charge as Dajorn stopped with a light jousting of his shield.  Pushing Verinian out of the ring for a win of this round.  "Gah..."  He stated at being forced out of the ring so quickly.  It was either step out or get pushed out...  Third and last round then...  Verinian still kept his two shorter blades out.  Dajorn approached.  A little slower.  Keeping posture low and shield held.  As he neared Verinian.  Who had stepped a little away from the edge of ring.  Dajorn swung his mace in a wide swing.  Using both blades crossed Verinian blocked it.  But Dajorn's shield launched forwards.  Knocking Verinian down.  

"Glance"  Verinian didn't stop in this though.  As he fell.  Hooking a leg around Dajorn's and toppling him as well.   "Glance" he stated to answer Dajorn's.  As Dajorn fell, he released his shield, to give him more room with his mace.  Allowing him to bring the mace down on Verinian's shoulder.  "Touch."  It was a little bit heavy.  As Dajorns falling motion had brought it down hard.  And would probably bruise.  But it was part of the sport.  Verinian stood.  Rubbing his shoulder.  "Well I guess you win then..."  He stated.  Simply offering to help the armor clad warrior rise with an outstretched hand.  "Good game."

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2013, 05:05:47 pm »
On the phone srry for ant spelling errors)) Overa tilted her head "With who?" she had a slight smirk at the corners of her mouth.She picked up her sword and was ready to fight who ever she cloud.Overa haven't had a duel un a few years, she looked around and waited for the reply. -short-
???? ??? ?????

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2013, 09:54:50 pm »
"Yeah." -He took his hand and stood up. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have duties to attend to." He turned on his heel, gathering the pieces of armor. He walked away. -Short as $$*#%^-

Her eyes widened in surprise when she realized the two duelers were done. She turned to Overa. "This might be sudden, but what are demon guys attracted to?"

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2013, 10:10:19 pm »
Overa raised a brow and thought."I dont know excatly." she said as she put her sword back on the ground and sat down next to it.She looked up at her and said "I know they like powerful demons and ones with impressive weaponry." she said as she picked up a rock and a small knife and carved somthing into the rock, she carved a list if weapons and handed it up to her "Several weapons is what attracted my father to my mother." she said as she picked up her sword "This one my father made and gave to me as I told you earlier, but he made me this so no one would pick a fight with me or somthing like that."

Overa pulled out an old drawing of two weapons and showed it to her "The one on the left is called a Katana, unless you knew that already, its the most popular one.But the longer ones and less popular." She continued "The one on the right is called a Dragon Blade." she pointed at the other picture "The second most popular.And thats all I know at the moment." she retorted and glided her hand on the her sword.
???? ??? ?????

Offline Verinian

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2013, 12:45:30 am »
     Verinian was almost taken aback as the dwarf rushed off so suddenly after achieving victory in the short match.  But simply scratched at the back of his head and shook his head.   Before turning around, and lifting his straps of silver throwing knives.  Re-binding them to his clothing.  Buckling them at shoulder and ankle.  As he lifted his leather overcloak, and slid it on.  Only then did he notice the two women who had been watching the duel.  And stood for a moment staring as they were talking.  Not noticing he  was watching them now now. 

And he turned around.  Biting the tip of his thumb.  The leather overcloak was a dark brown, and reached down to his knees.  And he slipped a roughly rolled leather had from the pocket of it, sliding it on.  The top was flat and didn't raise far above the brim, and the brim rounded and roughened.  He had his travel clothing on. And finally stepped from the ring.  Approaching the two with a half smirk, hidden under his long brimmed hat.

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2013, 01:58:30 am »
She nearly died when he came over to her. "Hi there!" She said, regaining her confident composur eand stood up. SHe took off her top hat and bowed. "I'm Leorah Maliant, You?" She looked up.

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2013, 02:04:38 am »
Overa looked up at the man who approached them and she put up the paper and threw the rock elsewhere.She glared up at the man as she sat on the ground, her blue-gray eyes  shone to where they looked like they were two different colors.She stood and dusted off her dress "And I am Overa." She contuinued to glare at the man as if he were a threat to her.After a few seconds of staring she picked her sword up off the ground and moved away from them and sat on the bench.She sighed and put her sword on her back.
???? ??? ?????