Author Topic: The Last of Us [Inactive since 11/02/2013]  (Read 7310 times)

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
Re: The Last of Us|open, you may post|
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2013, 03:46:49 am »

Name: Matthew J. Taylor (Alias: Four)
Role: Raider
Personality: Matthew, who is known as 'Four' is a slick guy who often weaves his way in and out of trouble. His emotions are usually well hidden unless its humor or he's being sarcastic. Years of living without parents or family has shaped him into a merciless thief who has no limits. Never in Matt's life has he ever had a friend, or someone even close enough to talk to about personal things. His personality makes him edgy, an easy person to be judged making even worse to even get to know someone. His fears have become minor because there is no one in his life that he feels that he needs to worry about, except his dogs, and he believes he has enough protection against the infected, though he can't be positive. The military has 'Four' written all over their wanted files and telling their officials to keep a look out for him, but yet that never phases him and he continues to steal, even kill if its necessary.
History: Matt lost his parents at the age of four to the infections that had been spreading around the year he was born, causing him to have to live in a run down isolated all boys orphanage at the edge of the city. As a child he could never put up with the staff of the orphanage who seemed to only want to run it because the building was sealed letting in no disease. Three years later, Matt could no longer take being neglected so he took what little resources he could find and headed for a warehouse called Sector 7 that was miles east into the center of the city. He had heard of other boys leaving the orphanage to that location searching for work and shelter. Upon arrival, which took almost a week, he was greeted by men who were not so eager to let a child into their so called 'business'. He begged them, like any other seven year old would until they accepted. He soon learned that under the warehouse there was a huge tunneling system that stored several riches and provided protection, which was what he was sent to work on. It wasn't until Matthew was 12 when he was let in on the actual business. The men who had taken him were not the people he ever thought they were, but they had provided so many years of protection and food that he was quick to join their ranks. They gave him a whole initiation process which included almost a year of training. He had adopted the name 'Four', mainly because he received a perfect score in his training on 4 different weapons that he still uses to this day. Now, Matt is a well trusted member of the group and continues to provide his service to the raiders.

(Weapons specialized in.)
Family: The son of Patrick and Evelyn Taylor.
Pets:

Aero & Argo
About: Both of these dogs were found when they were just a year and three years by Matt in the train station, possibly seeking cover from the diseases that circulated in the air. Taking them in as his own, he trained them to hunt down goods and resources, as well as to guard his belongings. They have been by his side and respect him as their master, only listening to his commands. Matt is always rewarding them for their work as well as making sure they are in a healthy condition.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2013, 03:51:55 am by ?Lupo »

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2013, 04:11:56 am »
Amazing character, accepted. ^-^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2013, 08:10:34 pm »
{Why thank you ^_^, can't wait to start!}

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: The Last of Us||Open, you may post||
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2013, 11:40:28 pm »
Once we have at least 4, maybe 3, people we can start ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2013, 08:26:14 pm »

Name: Kelly Woods
Role: Survivor.
Personality: Kelly is a calm, kind girl, always wanting to meet new people. She is kind, and always has a teethy smile. She can get very very scared though, but she rarely has 'panic attacks.' She is very gentle, but she is prepared to kill the infected... But sometimes with a ton of guilt. She is very untrusting nowadays though, due to all the lies she had been fed.
History: Kelly was born with her mother, and her mother only. She was lovingly raised, and cared for. She never stopped begging for a dog of her own, and soon got what she wanted, she was 5 then. She got a black husky named Dark. She cared for him like he was her baby... Tragically, when Kelly was 10, she lost her only relative to the horrible infection that was spreading. Somehow, Dark knew if someone was changing/are a infected person, and Kelly was so lucky. With out Dark, she would have been dead by now. She lived in her back yard, in Dark's large, wooden kennel. She robbed her neighbors food, who were alive and well.

When Kelly was 15, she started to travel around, with her gun at her hand. When she met a nice person, with all the symptoms of the infected, she ignored Dark's barking warnings, and carried on being friends with him. Then he turned into a infected, she had to kill him.... Never again Kelly doubted Dark's amazing skills.

Kelly was 17 when she came into contact with a young pup who was trapped in between a falling log and some earth. Kelly freed the poor pup, and took care of her. She named her Chloe, and Dark was getting slow and old... Not very good for running away, especially from the fast...  
Family: Mother: Katy.
Location: ((To make things more interesting)) Central Park, New York.

Pet(s): (On the Right)Dark & (On The Left.) Chloe
About: About in History... Dark: Dark is very loyal, and will stand by Kelly's side no matter what happens.  Chloe: A young girl who just wants to play!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2013, 09:22:01 pm »
Accepted)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline .::.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2013, 09:34:59 pm »
[[ Please ignore. Sorry! ]]
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 10:57:29 pm by Two »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2013, 10:02:54 pm »
She is really pretty x.x, Accepted.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2013, 10:43:03 am »
:D Can't wait to start, I've been stalking your old thread The End, but then it ended I was like D:, but this is kind of like it.))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2013, 11:11:32 am »

Name: "Ashlee..."     Ashlee Kate White.  

Age: "23 years, why do you want to know!"         23 Years.

Role: "You don't need to know."         Raider.

Personality: "Evil..."       Ashlee has a mean heart, she may look sweet, and pretty, but shes a real meanie. She will hardly never take time to get to know you, she will just judge a book by its cover.... But she does like reading.... Ashlee can be quite funny, and a bit kind to the other raiders, but she doesn't share her stuff. Unless its to a really really good friend. Ashlee is never afraid to pull a trigger, or stab, so watch out. She loves electrical stuff, including consoles, in fact shes got a DS, and that's it. She normally, plays on it when shes bored, or when her dog isn't occupying her. Sometimes, just for fun, she will trick you making you think that shes kind and sweet, but then she will rob all of your stuff. She doesn't care about the consequences.

History: Ashlee was born in a old flat, with infected pouring in it. It wasn't long before her mother got the disease, Ashlee was only 10. Before anything could happen to her, she grabbed lots of things, and left. She lived in a wooden shed at the bottom of the street, no one could find her. In the shed, she found some useful weapons, and she practiced on windows, and small objects. Until it came to the real thing. When Ashlee was 15, the infected started to crowd near the shed, so she was forced to leave, a killing machine. She didn't really have any sympathy for anyone, but wanted a companion.

At the age of 20, Ashlee was walking in a lone street, when she heard a constant whining coming from a old, broken building. When she took a closer look, she saw a tiny Papillon lying limp on the floor. Wanting some one to talk to, and someone to comfort her when she's sad, she helped the pup out of its state, and gave it lots of food. It came her best pal. Also, she met a friendly mouse, and she took him in to.

Ashlee was 22 when she joined the raiders, and done a excellent job, she was one of the best females. Ashlee then stuck to one of the weapons, named a Sniper. It was her favorite weapon, and it seemed like that to her dog as well.

Family: Mother: Charlotte White. Father: Max Rade White.

Extra: Has a DOGGY!

Pet(s): Dog: Bubba.... Mouse: Mickey
About: Both always sticking to Ashlee's side.

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.