Author Topic: Castin Lambri [The Earth's Web] [Inactive since 13/02/2013]  (Read 8527 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Castin Lambri [The Earth's Web] -Human Role-Play- {Open and Accepting}
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 07:05:44 pm »
Okay, I will start))
Ariana Grande

Ariana opened her chocolate, brown eyes, and searched the area. A small Border Terrier, named Bruce, was asleep on her lap. Whats going on? She asked herself, looking at her faithful friend. Bruce had been with her when she was riding to a new home for the Terrier. She scooped the dog up in her arms, and found out that she was the only one on the large bus, her heart was in her mouth, and she nervously looked around. A lone, skinny Doberman strolled outside, his pale tongue lolling out of his mouth. "Bruce, Brucey, wake up.." Ariana whispered, she wasn't prepared to leave the bus, not yet. She had brought a large kitchen knife with her, in case anyone tried to kill her, so that was lucky. "I need a gun.." She desperately said, and looked outside. How relevant... Ariana thought, and saw a gun shop right outside the bus. A little whine could be heard from her arms, while she looked down, she saw Bruce's brown eyes looking up at her. "We have to go outside..." She desperately said, and looked to the gun shop.

She let Bruce on the floor, and grasped the red lead in her hand, she got out her knife from her Back pack, and threw the bag on her shoulder before grasping the knife. She walked forwards, Bruce eagerly following. I bet he doesn't understand whats going on... Ariana thought in her mind, and reached the bus door...

{{WIP!}}

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2013, 02:04:22 am »
@Rose: Accepted.))

Running through the streets, looking for someone new. Nothing. James was covered with dust, dirt, and other nasty particles. He didn't care, he kept running. His chest pumping for air, but he couldn't find the right way to breathe comfortably. His gray T-Shirt, which had a logo that said: "Keep calm and stay awesome!"

[Shortness, can't think of much for this right now.]
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 12:15:25 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 11:06:55 am »
@Wolfie: Thanks! This Rp is a great idea!))
Rose clutched her knife tightly, beads of sweat dripping down her forehead. Her eyes darted about the alleyway, knowing she was being watched, she turned and ran. She heard footsteps behind her so she turned but saw nothing, Rose had to keep wiping impatiently at a gash on her forehead because it wouldn't stop bleeding. She finally decided to rip of a strip of fabric from her shirt and wrapped it around her head a few times to stench the blood flow.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 08:19:28 pm »
((Forget that Wip :P))
Ariana Grande

Ariana grabbed the metal lever, that froze her hand, then the door swung open. Her red hair was forced to be blown back, at the force of wind coming from the open doors. Her heart was in her mouth, but the gun shop was ever so close, "Bruce, follow." Ariana took her first step outside, and speed-walked to the shop. She hoped that the door was open, and held out her hand; she pushed the door open. Ding-a-ling! The shop bell ringed, and she slowly walked in. She breathed heavily, and watched as Bruce nervously followed her feet, he was starting to feel the tension.

After a couple of minutes of looking around, she saw a Sniper gun, lay perfectly neatly on a black stand. She gripped it, and took it off the stand, there was a black strap, so it could go around her shoulder, down her waist. She then pulled the black strap around her head, and under her opposite arm. On the way to the Store Room, she grabbed a normal gun, and headed towards a room full of Ammo. She grabbed almost everyone, and stuffed her back pack with them.
"Next stop... Food." She whispered to herself, and put the barrel of the gun in her pocket.

She walked outside, the bell ringing in her ears.
"Bruce, sniff." Bruce was quite old, so he was trained quite a few stuff. 'Sniff' meant to sniff out some food, or some precious items. Small beads of sweat dripped from her forehead, and she gasped, turning around. She saw only Bruce, "Oh.." She sighed, and Bruce looked like he had found a food shop. Bruce pulled on the lead, and forced Ariana to start to jog after the Ol' dog. Bruce led Ariana to a large Food shop, that was luckily open. As soon as she walked in, a limp, human figure lay still on the ground... Ariana yelled in fear, and dropped down on the floor, and blacked out.  

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2013, 12:15:43 am »
(Finished my WIP.)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 13, 2013, 07:19:56 pm »
((Cool, so is there like Zombies?))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2013, 09:49:08 pm »
Kinda, sorta. It's like... it's hard to explain. But, it's like zombies.

If you've ever seen Darkest Hour, it's kinda like that.))