Author Topic: Smacky's fave charries and Binsha's life pt.2  (Read 839 times)

Offline smacky83

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • My grandma's toes taste like hobos
    • View Profile
Smacky's fave charries and Binsha's life pt.2
« on: February 08, 2013, 11:38:19 pm »
Hi guys ^.^ Before i start i told you i would write more Of Binsha's life and take screenies. But unforuntaly about the screenshots, when i take one my whole FH freezes and makes the laptop shut dow :P Ok so no screenies today just my fave charries and more about Binsha. Ok -Takes a deep breath- here it goes.

My new charrie Layak: Layak is  kind of Demon/Werewolf kind of thang, like most demons they want to kill everyone but Layak is good-hearted (I wanted to make the story twist, ya know?) He leaves the killing to the other demons in the area but if you really tick him off, you might risk death or fatal injuries. He is the guard of the pack called : Demons anima. He is mostly happy and always wagging his tail :3 Thats all i can think of for him.

Riz: Riz is my wolf with a tie and a twig in his mouth, He normally hangs round Bonfire or Cape of distant worlds. He is a laid-back wolf who loves a good laugh. He is kind and generous. He is a stealthy hunter and a pretty good fighter. :) Thats all.

Next up is Achala: Achala is a female wolf (I think i mentioned her in Binsha bio as his mother? IDK but ITS NOT her) She is very intependant  and won't join a pack. She thinks she does not need a mate and is fine on her own (People have tried to be her mate, shes currently NOT looking) She lives In South Pole, she is a very serious wolf, but deep down shes a great laugh.

Ok time for Binsha life again! :3 be prepared for more adventures.

When Binsha saw Cassie, his heart went to her. Her legs were broken and she had to drag herself along the ground. He gave her some food and walked away "Wait, where are

you going" She asked Binsha. He didnt respond. She dragged herself along to him as he stopped. "Kid, Don't follow me, i a monster" he growled to himself. (I shall reveal that in next chapter ;3) He ran off to rest by a tree. He fell asleep when he woke up a little face was peering down at him "Im Cassie" she smiled. He didn't smile back, He walked off the sea to drink. She followed "Are you all alone?" She asked again. "Yes" he sighed. "Where did you get them scars?" she looked up at him with her big blue eyes. "I got them in a fight aganist a lion" he didnt look at her. "Oh" she said still staring at him. He walked off to the tree he was resting by. Cassie's stomach rumbled "Don't you have a family where you can eat?" He said. "No" "Oh" "Didnt you eat my meat i gave you?" "No". She had to go offline :( thats end of part 2
:DFluffeh:)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Smacky's fave charries and Binsha's life pt.2
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2013, 03:20:36 pm »
Cool :3 I like your characters they all sound pretty awesome ^_^. You should try asking in the help section to see if someone knows how to fix that problem you're having with your screenshots. Great bio Smacky :)