Author Topic: Straight Lines Don't Cut It -Hetalia RP- [Inactive since 20/02/2013]  (Read 3391 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
[[ I have some family back in Texas (but originally for my home state.) ...Texas changed them a bit. xD]]

"Staying awake, eh?" Augustine glanced over her shoulders with arms crossed, already hanging the last note for her neighboring region.  Shaking with her head in disappointment, she returned her gaze back to Alaska as she nodded her head softly while her brother was nonchalantly arose from the couch and arranged his sweatshirt.  The male wrinkled his nose at the smell of chocolate. Agriculture. Georgia. Georgia and their damn pecans. He rubbed the bags under his eye as she stood by his sister with a concerned look. Unlike the shorter region, he was much more obvious with his discontent regarding one of the economic competitions he has "Georgia made them, huh?" North Florida nodded at the female's question as she glanced downwards at the bag.

"I think the majority of the states are late, Alaska. Don't make it a big deal. 'Sides, America is causing havoc as usual." South Florida shrugged as she crossed her arms and glanced around for the blonde ahoge fool they all knew as "big brother."

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
(I have to go, I'll try to get on in about 30 minutes. -_- I'll just modify this post. And, if I can't get back on, I'll just be roaming on my phone, not able to rp. I also realized another thing was wrong with Alaska's app. (With help of a non-FeralHeartian) But, I did more research (I'm so tired, so sp?) on her and found out some more stuff. I'll fix it soon enough. ._.)

She gave a small smile and nodded. "I just hope that damn Texas doesn't show up." She muttered under her breath. "Of course America is, when is he not?" She gave a small giggle. She wanted to rip that idiot to shreds, though. Even if they were half-siblings. She couldn't find anything more enjoyable than that, nothing in her life. But, she was in a border dispute with America and Russia. Perhaps she could stay over at someone else's home, instead of her 'home-stead'. But she couldn't bring it up randomly. That'd be rude. Russia and America, but mainly Russia, told her better. But, what did America teach her? To say 'Spelt' wrong? How to be a slob? How to be the best video game player? She nodded to herself. Yes, all of those, but what could those help her? They couldn't. Not at all. ... But still, it's really lonely at home. She had to think clearly, two "older" states states were in her presence.

(Kinda short, sorry.)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 11:02:21 pm by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
'Lil bump.

-Finally finishes post- I'm so lazy, but it was only since my computer's an idiot.))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Both of the Floridian regions stared at Alaska was she went from muttering a horrible statement about Texas and thus proceeded to go into a thinking moment, possibly questioning something personally. Whatever it was, it was surely something that either of the regions wanted to know. "The bumbling fool kept me up all last night with his snoring," the male finally responded as he rubbed the bridge of his nose as South Florida nodded her head in agreement. "Maybe he's at home..asleep--." "South Florida, that is highly unlikely, he is the 'hero.'" North Florida nodded his head at Alaska's proposal as he calmly peered at the bag and cursed silently under his breath, "Curse Georgia and his beans." "Yeah, sure, Alaska. They don't look too bad."

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Alaska wanted to grind up America and turn him into sled dog chow. She began to tap her foot, which was in a hightop. She didn't catch what the two Jones said, besides America and his sleeping, and something about beans. "Right, Georgia's beans." She said, not thinking about what she was exactly saying. Stupid, idiot Alaska! Pay attention! She could only imagine herself as a horribly animated chibi running around, with cocked eyes. She looked like an idiot! A BIGGER idiot. Feeling like an idiot, her mind took a huge change and she thought of herself as an orphan. America was like the hated mother, Russia was like the angry and very creepy father. She could think of herself as an orphan, but she was just in the middle of it all. ALASKA! Think clearly! NOW! She was being childish. She shouldn't think like that. But it was true.

(Alaska fail. XD)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Bump-i-doodles.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Another bump.

I know. School, family, etc. But ah well.