Author Topic: Star Struck Pet/Human RP [Inactive since 03/03/2013]  (Read 6967 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Star Struck Pet/Human RP -Accepting- {With Semi-finished Forum}
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 10:57:31 pm »
Done.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2013, 11:10:03 pm »
Thanks, Husky.

Also, the main role-playing will be done on the site. ^^))

Two dogs lay on a bed, a cat and a man next to the two. The bigger of the two dogs, her collar read 'Marzi'. The other one's collar said 'Zuzu'. Marzi heard something downstairs and ran downstairs, tripping over the stairs, and found that the mail had came. The house was an old fashioned two floor house, with wooden floorboards, a mail slot on the door, and an island in the kitchen. The mailman had already walked off, but she barked anyway.
-Short-

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2013, 10:40:43 am »

Harry raced down the stairs, scenting the mailman. "No! Harry!" His owner warned, and raced down the stairs after him. He flew past the doggy door, and chased after the mail man. "Arr! RUFF RUFF!" He growled, and the mail man locked the front gate quickly. Painlessly, he hit the fence, and started to try to climb the wooden fence. No luck. In defeat, he strolled back to the doggy flap, and walked into the room. "Bad dog!" Kathy sighed, and walked into the kitchen. FOOOOD! Harry raced after her, his tail flipping.
-short!-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2013, 06:36:46 pm »
Bingo yipped, pausing and waling backwards towards a lamppost and tried to sniff it. Though Jade gae teh lead a gentle tuug and quickly set Bingo back on track. Bingo yipped happily, but Jade walked down a diffeant street from the way they usually go to get to the park. A large sign quickly became veiwable saying *"Spam Bones Pet shop". Bingo barked happily, pulling forwards towards it, she loved thsi place! It was almost as good as the dog park, especially because the lady sometimes gave her treats when Jade was buying something. Pets were allowed inside, as long as they were on a lead or in a cage, atleast, that's what Bingo assumed.

They entered, and Bingo could easily pick out fish and other pets like hamsters and gerbals. She yipped, turning in circles as Jade picked out a a bag of dog treats, a new dog bowl and a frisbee. Jade also took a tug-o-war rope from the shelf and walked over to the desk, pying for it and putting the obkjects in a  plastic bag. The lady at the desk tossed Bingo a treat and Bingo expertly caught it and wolfed it down quickly. Jade and Bingo then walked out the shop and continued on to the park.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2013, 07:36:32 pm »

Description: Kiyoko is a reddish brown. She has brown eyes.
Name: Kiyoko
Owner's Name: Allie
Owner's Surname: Wilson
Collar:
Leash:
Voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfE7NOuT9tA
Breed: Mixed Between a Husky and Shiba Inu
Purebred/Mutt: Mutt
Crush/B-GF/Mate: N/A
Pup(s): N/A
Other: Her favorite color is Electric blue. 'England's star struck'
Role-Play Sample: Kiyoko pawed her masters pant leg. 'C'mon i wanna go for a walk.'Kiyoko whined still pawing at her master. 'What Kiyoko.' Her master Allie asked her yawning. Kiyoko ran and got her leash and pawed at her owner. 'Kiyoko it's to early to go for a walk.'Aliie said realizing what Kiyoko wanted.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 07:40:14 pm by silver »

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2013, 08:08:17 pm »
Accepted

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 09:04:16 pm »
Kiyoko pawed at Allie harder and whined louder. She nudged her leash towards Allie 'Kiyoko! It's to early!'Allie said Kiyoko put her tail between her back legs and flattened her ears on her head and walked out of the room. She walked down the stairs and lay down in her dog bed and sighed. 'I only wanted to go for a walk.'She said to her self.

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas