Author Topic: Don't make a deal you can't keep (SE+BB RP) [Inactive since 10/03/2013]  (Read 3852 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Original/First: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=24561.0

A sound soul, dwells within a sound mind, and a sound body
The death weapon meister academy, training both weapon and meister in order to help protect the world from keshin. For a weapon to become a death scythe, it must devour 99 keshin souls and 1 witch soul. That task isn't easy, it would take quite some time to track all the keshin souls and most meisters and weapons don't return from a witch hunt. This is why some meisters have become greedy. Though lord death forbids it, there have been some meisters who make a contract with a demon weapon, and once that contract is fulfilled, the demon weapon would devour its meisters soul and return back to the demon realm. Most meisters underestimate this and refuse to be patent and partner with any normal weapon. While under the meisters command, a demon weapon would protect its meister. If the demon weapon does not protect its meister or if the meister stops the demon weapon from fulfilling the contract, it would be broken, and depending who's at fault would matter if the demon weapon gets its meisters soul or not.

Rules
General Rules
No power-play, mary-sue, auto-hit, god-mod, any of that. Roleplay properly! >B|
Violence, Swearing and some gore, is allowed but keep it PG-13
Use some grammar, no h0m35tuck, ThIs, txt tlk, you get the idea.
Keep special abilities to a limit, I don't want too many characters being 'Special'
More later.....

Main characters
Note: if you roleplay a main character, you don't have to make an application

Staff
Shinigami-sama
Stein
Sid
Medusa
Spirit

Students
Death The Kid
Maka Albarn
Blackstar
Crona
-----
Patty Thomson
Lizz Thomson
Soul Eater Evans
Tsubaki

Application Sheet
Name: [First name and last if you have one -- MANDATORY]
Nicknames: [What would your character prefer to be called? -- OPTIONAL]
Age: [At least if anything, what age your character looks like -- MANDATORY]
Rank: [Weapon, Meister, Witch, Demon Weapon, and so on -- MANDATORY]
Partner: [Only for weapons or meisters -- OPTIONAL]

Personality: [The basic what would your character act like, if he/she's calm and serious or happy and bouncy -- MANDATORY]
Likes: [What are things that your character likes? -- OPTIONAL]
Dislikes: [What does your character hates? -- OPTIONAL]
Strengths: [What useful skills advantage your character? -- OPTIONAL]
Weaknesses: What flaws and quirks disadvantage your character? -- OPTIONAL]

-- DESCRIPTION --

Clothing: [What is your characters usual fashion worn often? -- MANDATORY]
Accessories: [Any diamond rings and pearls your character wear? -- OPTIONAL]
Scarring: [Every scar tells its story -- OPTIONAL]
Weapon form: [Only if you're a weapon/demon weapon, what do you turn into? -- MANDATORY]
Contract: [Only if you contracted with a demon weapon or are a demon weapon, what symbol and what color? -- MANDATORY]
Extra: [Anything else you'd like to mention about your character? -- OPTIONAL]
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:06:41 am by Scallywag »

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

Re: Don't make a deal you can't keep (SE+BB RP)
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 12:16:10 am »
(I'll be roleplaying Shinigami-sama along with this lot)

Application Sheet
Name: Vinci Quaris
Nicknames: No Nicknames
Partner: Ryuga, however she'll be killed on the 'Soul-stealing dragon mission'- since the dragon will be his weapon with a contract, if this is alright with you anyway. I'll just alternate these two's applicactions if not.

-PERSONALITY-

Personality: Vinci appears to be constantly calm, seeing that unless the situation is drastic and life-threatening, he doesn't think much of it all, and instead just 'goes with the flow' rather than worrying his head off. Usually because of this, he doesn't study; seeing that he tends to simply remorise everything with a first glance, and doesn't forget it unless he deems it to be pointless. He seems to be easily fascinated by art in any form: but pictoral. This means that he tends to be sitting around in the library alot, or sitting on a computer typing up small stories and poems, that or trying to find time to play any instrument: perferably the piano or violin. Usually because of this he's also seen wondering around with headphones on, as much as this is disaproved of. He seems to be a little shy though; since he doesn't like to be sitting around in big crowds. Really, he just tends to build a little 'miniature group' of friends and sit within the group's little walls, avoiding anything else that goes on. He can be a little arrogant too though, seeing that he'll argue about anything that doesn't make sense to him, which would include verifying the obvious, or asking if something was sarcastic or not: another thing would be complaining when lessons are constantly repeated despite the fact that he had already competed it, or others have already completed it. Because of this, rather than having duels that need to be supervised by a teacher, Vinci usually just lectures and points out every mistake that may be related to the current problem that the other person has. Vinci also appears to be very curious, seeing that there had been several cases where he was caught wondering around the academy in the midst of night- usually in the library, trying to break into the 'five-star' section, since only 'special students' that near the ammount of souls neccesary to make them into death-weapons are permitted into there.
Likes: As mentioned above, Vinci likes poetry, music, and really literature in general; he's usually seen carrying around a tablet of some sort. He also actually enjoys lecturing people; and really, sometimes he'll go out of his way in order to find something to blabber on and on about.
Dislikes: He seems to hold a strong dislike towards those who insist that dueling is better than getting their asses lectured out by him: in other words, people that fight even though he had already made an entirely logical point. As mentioned above, he also despises re-doing lessons, especially when he doesn't think they are neccesary.
Strengths: Logical reasoning is one strength, and of course the way he can just "look at it once and learn it forever" also helps in about any situation; unfourtantly that doesn't solve his problem which is adressed below.
Weaknesses: Because in school he tends to just lecture people and finish fights through words, he'll sometimes forget that he's "on the battle field" when taking up a mission; and of course, keshins probably don't care how much of a point he's making. Usually he's attacked when he isn't ready because of this, and half the time that's the reason why he fails at one at all.

-- DESCRIPTION --

Right eye color: A somewhat dull bright blue:  yet it isn't exactly what you would call 'icy'. ()
Left eye color: Reffer to above.
Hair style/color: Hair-style is something sort of like this (). The colour is a sort of light brunnete. ()
Clothing: Unfourtantly, I can't offer you any images for this, but I think it should be simple enough to depict. Vinci tends to wear anything that's more or less comfortable. He almost always has a black jacket on, even in the summer, because he claims that it's "ridiculously comfortable"- despite the fact that the freezes his butt off in winter. Usually he'll just wear faded blue jeans after that, along with a white undershirt. As for shoes, those would just be red sneakers with white laces.
Accessories: Occasionally he's seen wondering around with yellow and black headphones
Scarring: No scarring, unless you count the occasional bruise or scratch on his arms or legs.
Weapon form: N/A
Contract: When he makes the contract with the 'Soul-Stealing Dragon', the symbol looks something like a pentacle the which crosses between bright cyan and white, it is locacted on his wrist.

IMAGE EXAMPLES

(These are images that I will link you to, seeing that they do not belong to me unless, of course, there is a 'drawn by me' disclaimer next to the link. These are links that belong in the apprentheses above, however I didn't wanna take too much space in this section of the applicaction.)

Eye Colour- https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRs7Rixg-ZmHxNNonYE_DrslEzhgTl-s4660z6XN9oR1pnw57pi
Hair Style- https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEGCpf9JnUjeDag17OM-6jq1ry4jeYVqAoxNJWg0mrpvnVOGHXxA (Fourth Style, going across.)
Hair Colour- https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTUD9VjDSGAz5BXkok7IYaYv3SGwpt0r-N5SJO58wbepDdFf04ntg (Second Image Down, Third Row.)
Headphones- http://image.tradevv.com/2012/08/16/hstech99_2604218_600/clear-sound-monster-beats-by-dr-dre-solo-hd-headphones-graphite-black-and-yellow.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Application Sheet
Name: "Call me Shiro, please."
Nicknames: Usually Soul-Stealer, since that fits his former 'position'.
Age: A seemingly ageless dragon: however if you had to slap an age on him, you'd probably go with 'twenty-one in dragon years'.
Partner: Future Partner would be Vinci.

-Personality-

Personality: A rather arrogant dragon that believes that almost every word he speaks is true. He seems to be very greedy too; seeing that dragons have always been somewhat naturally greedy. Sitting on mounds of treasure and never spending a bit of it; just keeping it from everyone else and making sure no one else could get their filthy little hands on it. Often times he seems to tire with Vinci's logical reasoning which is used far too often within arguments and battles, especially when it's directed towards him (fourtantly this isn't very often.). Despite the fact that he qualifies as a student by Shinigami-sama's permission, he never really shows up for class. . . which is probably because it would take forever for him to even manage to figure out how to even fit into the classroom, anyway. He is rather impatient along with greedy, often times getting in a rather foul mood whenever he doesn't recieve what he wants around the time he wants it.
Likes: Going out on as much missions as possible; since despite the fact that he made a contract for Vinci's soul, he still seems to be content on keeping that title "Soul-Stealer".
Dislikes: He seems to dislike not getting what he wants when he wants it- since he's rather impatient.
Strengths: Simply being a Soul-Stealing Dragon, really, barely anything can get in his way: other than the fact that he requires orders from Vinci to attack.
Weaknesses: Being a goddamned Soul-stealing dragon and all, really only one thing even manages to get in his way: Vinci, and that greedy trait to personality.

-- DESCRIPTION --

Clothing: N/A
Accessories: N/A
Scarring: There is a deep gash that penetrates through his right eye.
Weapon form: A somewhat short dagger, however he perfers to just stay in the dragon-form; since both forms are capable of reaping souls.
Contract: The symbol looks something like a pentacle the which crosses between bright cyan and white, it's locacted in the socket of his missing eye.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Ryuga Susaki
Nicknames: Ryu
Partner: Vinci

-PERSONALITY-
Personality: Ryuga is a rather bubbly and loyal character. Voluntarily doing anything that may be neccesary. She likes to study as much as possible, much unlike Vinci. She seems content on trying to get the highest grade possible, though this usually does not happen, since she is terribly forgetful. She often times tries as hard as possible, but being as klutzy as Ryuga, she fails terribly hard at a lot of things. Usually she is lectured beyond belief by Vinci because of this- which is why, despite being partners, she tries to avoid him as much as possible without drawing suspicion from him.
Likes: [What are things that your character likes? -- OPTIONAL]
Dislikes: [What does your character hates? -- OPTIONAL]
Strengths: [What useful skills advantage your character? -- OPTIONAL]
Weaknesses: What flaws and quirks disadvantage your character? -- OPTIONAL]

-- DESCRIPTION --

Clothing: She wears a rather proper-looking red jacket that reaches down to her waist, along with a white undershirt. She usually wears black and white shorts, despite the fact that they are terribly unfitting when compared to her top. As for shoes, dull, dark-green sneakers.
Accessories: N/A
Scarring: Lot's of bruises from. . well, falling. A lot.
Weapon form: A silver pistol.
Contract: N/A
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 01:58:09 am by FashionablePirateBlacki? »

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 03:03:13 am »
Application Sheet
Name: Kori
Nicknames: She has none. Kori is Kori.
Gender: 'Why do you need to know?' Slap female on her.... though some males have high-pitched voices.
Age: You can call her ageless because of what she is. She's only 13 in a human-based system.
Rank: 'Hmmm~ you decide~' She is a civilian. Definately not a meister.

Personality: (Simply tagging here.)
Mischevious
Kind
Curious
Prone to becoming irritated or pouty.
She is proud of her species, the Kitsune.
Liquid (Frozen, evaptorated, or not)
Candy
Steak (Well-cooked)
Night
Dislikes: Salad
Day
Fire
Perverts
Raw meat
Strengths: She's stronger at night when battling with fists and such.
Her ears. They're your basic radar systems.
Her two fists and feet. Don't let looks fool you; she packs a (tiny) punch.
Weaknesses: She's weaker at day.
Her ears. Don't let her remarks about them being completely senseless fool you. They are sensitive and very, very ticklish.
Her tails. They hurts like hell when pulled.
Her curiousity.

-- DESCRIPTION --

Right eye color: Icy blue
Left eye color:  ^
Hair style/color: Her hair is a pure white, and turns a slightly silverish color at the ends, which reach her back.
Clothing: A white, thin-strapped sundress.
Accessories: A small silver locket is worn at all times.
Scarring: A small scar runs across her left cheek.
Other form: She isn't a weapon, but she has another form, which is that of a twin-tailed, white fox.
(Hope this is alright, Oka. As you can see, I didn't go overboard with powers. And she had no control over fire or ice. I promise.)

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 05:57:14 am »
I see you cam out of ingame and back here at last, Ice?
We got catching up to do.
All characters are accepted, go ahead and start.

Application Sheet
Name: Anonymous
Nicknames: Anon
Partner: None

Personality: She never seems to hold any expressions or take any offence, her emotion is just plain and expressionless. When she speaks, she usually defines things in logical terms, breaking most every complicated data into logical terms, so when she explains something, she usually doesn't say it in simply one word. From the data she gained in her mind, she is quite intelligent as a super-computer, yet being an artificial creation, she is part of a program that is still in progress and has her own glitches, such as extremely loud sounds cause her to short-circuit for a very short amount of time until the sound stops and she can recover. Unless given an order, she usually isn't out intent to cause havoc meaning someone's behind this. Her mind is similar to that of a super-computer and so she's brilliant and likely to answer a question. She says she doesn't have emotions or feelings but that's obviously a lie.
Dislikes: High-pitched noises, illogical things, being alone
Strengths: She's extremely intelligent and can pretty much predict things from observing
Weaknesses: She's sensitive to high-frequency or loud noises almost as if it hurts her

-- DESCRIPTION --

Clothing: A plain white gown
Accessories: None
Scarring: None
Weapon form: None
Contract: None
Extra: She has a weapon with strange blue writing on it that turns into other weapons, from katana to gun to hatchet to buster sword and so on
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:03:34 am by Okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 05:17:17 pm »
Oh shush...
Blacki bribed me with roleplay.
And I never left you /completely/. I made a roleplay not too long ago.
Iworkedhardonittoo ;A;

I'll let Blacki start.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

SoulRevenge

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 10:21:32 pm »
Yay.

I'm the starting slave~ /Shotdead.

And.

Someone please tell me precisley WHY i can't stop watching this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=7_QIwoEuAqw

Morings. Of course it was morning, around seven o'clock at the moment to be a bit more specific, and what was more boring than a morning filled with watching Ryuga stumbling her way towards the front of Death Weapon Meister Acadamy? Surely there couldn't be something more tedious than this! No one was fooling about at the moment either, or causing an unnecesary ruckus either- and mind you, even though this may aswel be considered a good thing among others, this only caused more boredom for Vinci Quaris. Who, if you knew him well enough; enjoyed telling people what to do and what not to do along with entirely logical reasons why not to or why to. A peaceful atmosphere prevented this.
"Would you please learn some proper posture!" The light brunnete cried as Ryuga bumped into him once more- arms filled with books and eyes widened as she bounced back as if she was apologising for even getting close to him. This was naturual for someone as loyal, and well- klutzy as Ryuga though. She would accidentaly bump into her best friend who acted a bit more like a teacher towards her, and then she would immediantly try to apologise- never really ever saying a word as he continued to scold her. Usually at times like this, he wouldn't even say anything; just what he said before. "Please watch your step a bit more," or "You Klutz"- it was always rather playful, but every scornful word he said was something she thought was playful.
"This has been going on for- oh, how long? Ever since we met!" Vinci added, hands folded behind his back as he turned towards Ryuga, eyes narrowed in a serious manner. No one else in the academy really even bothered to look at them- if not glance at them. This was all typical. Annoying at first, but everyone kind of just eventually grew accustomed to it sooner or later. You kind of had to, actually.
"It is very difficult to get into class at the right time whenever you have people that decide to bump into walls and drop their books- and well, you get the idea. None the less, you really must learn some proper posture. Your always sitting back in class, breaking pencils at the slightest alien noise, always so easily distracted by- well, for all I know it might just be the clock!" Vinci paused, looking towards Ryuga who seemed not to be listening at the moment- somewhat typical seeing that she, like he had mentioned earlier- was always looking at a clock. In this case it was must of been an invisable clock over his shoulders, though.

"Did I fall down the stairs again. . ? No wait, I couldn't of done fallen down the stairs again. I'm already at the top again. Did I fall up the stairs? Oh well. . .  maybe I got another bad grade- or I just overall forgot to study! Oh god, if I forgot to study then. . . . I'll fail whatever we have today! Do you even have anything today though?!" Thoughts rushed through the rather timid girl's mind as she continued to absent-mindedly look over Vinci's shoulders, arms wraped around a wall of text books that she had almost lost. Really, text-books were barely even neccesary at the DWMA. Especially after Stein showed up- all's they really did was have the occasional quiz after that, along with dissecting things. Lot's of things. If she could remember correctly, once he brought in an endangered bird-species- it was a lot more interesting than a frog, but she wasn't even sure if that had existed. Or if the frog had existed for that matter. "And you should really try to remember things a bit mo- "Was there even a frog?" The girl questioned the still-blabber boy who, really only enjoyed making everyone a fool of themsevles- along with giving advice that would benefit his judgment on him (not like every judgment he passed didn't have something negative or anything though). Bright blue eyes blinked in annoyance at the entirely unrelated question. "Was there even a frog?"- there was barely a chance that he would even know what she had been reffering to, if one at all!
"Uhmm. . . sorry for interupting you, but I do guess your right," Ryuga murmered, arms still wrapped around her wide variety of books as she shifted uneasily towards the side, emerald-green eyes starring at her meister in what seemed to be an apologetic manner- with sarcasm abound though, of course.
"Yes, there were frogs that one time, along with an endangered bird species I believe. At one point I think he even had us rip apart a laptop. Don't ask me why though- he probably stitched that up and used it as his own though,"Suprising. He had actually known what she had been talking about- yet again, if you shove it under Vinci's nose once, he never forgot it unless it was so unimportant or uninteresting that he decided to just get rid of it anyway.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 11:04:29 pm by FashionablePirateBlacki? »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2013, 03:21:36 am »
I'm skipping my turn until later
New favorite band
They seriously make great sandviches))
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHnr72AsgIU

The liar and the thief

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2013, 07:21:36 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oSMuTvDHCM
(For some reason... I can't stop thinking of all the horrible events that happen in Umineko when I listen to this... It gives me a sense of hopelessness and the feeling of being lost.)

The small female huffed as she plopped to the ground, glaring at the map. "Stupid map!" She huffed, in an obviously childish tone. Kori crossed her arms over her chest, folding back silver-rimmed ears. Her cheeks seemed to puff out as she kicked at the map, watching it as it fluttered away from her. Hopelessly lost... for the fourth time today. However, she wouldn't be surprised if her luck turned worse and she was stuck out in the miserable rain. Nope. Wouldn't surprise her at all, her luck did seem to run like that. With more of a calm, frightened sigh, she pulled her legs up to herchest in a fetal position, wrapping her arms around them. At least it wasn't going to be dark for a long while. Yes... maybe... someone could find her? "Stupid bakery... Stupid food..." Maybe not...

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~