Author Topic: When mate begging goes too far  (Read 26748 times)

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
Re: When mate begging goes too far
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2013, 02:14:56 am »
ok i was on my male wold Dimitri and i was in south pole,
and this random red fox thing female named blaze or something walks up to me and laying down rest her head on my shoulder
Im like um..may i help you miss?
She says i love you ill you be my mate.
i Kinda stared at her for a minute, then was like sorry i dont love you , im not looking for a mate and i walked away.
She fallowed me for like a hour before i realized it and blocked her.

then is other time i was on my lion when i was crushing on a grey lioness in RP and this random brown lioness walks up and is like I LOVE YOU!
i was like ai barley know you O.OL
and me and the grey one went to talk and the brown one FALLOWED US!
Then the grey lion asked me out and i said yes, the brown one had been ease dropping and yelled
Adios *** and {some cussing words in spanish, that i didnt know e,e}
And me and the grey lioness {Dawn} was like O.O ok then.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 02:17:54 am by Mossstar1992 »

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2013, 02:32:59 am »
Hmmm, I have had many exsperiances including when I was on a Male lion cub and this random neon lioness (Adult by the way) Started flirting and stuff with me. I was like....." OKay lady, I have to break this, I am a cub okay. Your a neon lioness and... It wont work, I dont go in for pedophilia, So...... I will just... Good bye." I then legged it. It was so awkward >.<

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline Bonga

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Sigh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2013, 12:13:11 pm »
This may not be the worst reaction but it's funny.

So I was just sitting with my old friend, he was on brb. This pink thing named 'Cute Girl' (Literally) comes up and plops down in my friend's arms. He's like...3x bigger then 'Cute Girl'.

So I say "...He's not looking for a mate......." She doesn't pay attention.

"Er...Can you leave..?" I was getting a bit jelous.

After a few moments, 'Cute Girl' blocks me then unblocks me. Then she leaves.

My friend comes back and I'm laughing my ass off. :D

Although I would see why he gets alot of unexpected visitors....he has these eyes that are..so epicly beautiful and hipnotic.

Offline Amaryllis

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • If you shoot me again, better pray I'm dead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2013, 01:12:18 pm »
As annoying and frustrating as some of them are, I have to say that they make FeralHeart what it is. I certainly enjoy hanging around at Bonfire and F3ing  mate centers. I can't be the only one, right? Oh, not to mention when there's one Simba and two Nalas... Just grab some popcorn and you're good to go for at least half an hour.

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2013, 01:21:11 pm »
As annoying and frustrating as some of them are, I have to say that they make FeralHeart what it is. I certainly enjoy hanging around at Bonfire and F3ing  mate centers. I can't be the only one, right? Oh, not to mention when there's one Simba and two Nalas... Just grab some popcorn and you're good to go for at least half an hour.
...Why didn't I think of that.
That's great. I'm totally doing that later.
-
As for my story.
Once. There was a male lion.
And he strutted up to me.
And said.
"I'm looking for a female lion mate who doesn't mind having lots of babies."
Now of course, I ran, and other lions flocked up to him.
But he followed, because all the other lions were sparkles and he wanted realistic.
And he kept following me and asking about it and it was getting weird.
I had to log off for a bit.
But it's kind of funny if you look back on it now. xD

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2013, 05:20:59 pm »
As annoying and frustrating as some of them are, I have to say that they make FeralHeart what it is. I certainly enjoy hanging around at Bonfire and F3ing  mate centers. I can't be the only one, right? Oh, not to mention when there's one Simba and two Nalas... Just grab some popcorn and you're good to go for at least half an hour.
...Why didn't I think of that.
That's great. I'm totally doing that later.
-
As for my story.
Once. There was a male lion.
And he strutted up to me.
And said.
"I'm looking for a female lion mate who doesn't mind having lots of babies."
Now of course, I ran, and other lions flocked up to him.
But he followed, because all the other lions were sparkles and he wanted realistic.
And he kept following me and asking about it and it was getting weird.
I had to log off for a bit.
But it's kind of funny if you look back on it now. xD

Lawl. That's pretty funny. At least he was honest and he asked. |D I would have said yes just to see what he'd do.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:23:55 pm by Silvertide »

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 06:02:39 pm »
I'm not sure if I should post one from another game...but this is from I, Predator (AnimalPlanet game):

alpha hell wolf: Hey, twiz, will u um...
Twizzler787(me): Yes, Alpha?
FlutterShy: Don't say yes he cheats on every girl
alpha hell wolf: Shut up flutter let her answer
Twizzler787: (says in a very mature and professional way: "No" And adds a whole speech about relationships over the internet)
alpha hell wolf: okay
alpha hell wolf: FLUTTER!
FlutterShy: I'm so sorry I wanted to tell you before but I...D;
alpha hell wolf: u cheated me! we're divorced!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!
alpha hell wolf: Twizzler, wanna meet on wolfquest ^^
alpha hell wolf: we can be mates and we can have pups if u want
Twizzler787: No, Alpha. I feel I made myself pretty clear on how I feel about this.
alpha hell wolf: but twizzler, please
Twizzler787: My decision is final.
alpha hell wolf: Okay.
 *Over voice chat* alpha hell wolf: I HATE MYSELF! *fake crying*
Player FlutterShy has left the game (Disconnect by user)
Player Twizzler787 has left the game (Disconnect by user)

Offline Schriftsteller

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 06:35:36 pm »
Mate-beggers are just strange, this isn't my story but it's my brothers.
Aztec(My brother) enters cape; he sits down for a bit, then this girl comes up to him. He talks to her and FIVE SECONDS IN she says this 'Be my mate!' and he's like; Erm no thanks. She starts crying and follows him moaning about it.
He finds me and we talk. Then this girl comes back as a dragon and 'tears me open in one blow with saber teeth for stealing my mate' (No kidding, this is what she said, exept me is; you). She then turns to my brother and does the lick action before laying over him. At this point we both block here. Sorry, don't really know if this is 'mate begging' but ah well

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 06:39:05 pm »
As annoying and frustrating as some of them are, I have to say that they make FeralHeart what it is. I certainly enjoy hanging around at Bonfire and F3ing  mate centers. I can't be the only one, right? Oh, not to mention when there's one Simba and two Nalas... Just grab some popcorn and you're good to go for at least half an hour.

I lurk the centers a lot. It's pretty amusing entertainment wise and I've even met a few literates there that I'll take away, befriend and rp with.

My own personal mate begging story is pretty- odd. I have a habit of trolling Bonfire, alot. I was preforming a 'social experiment'. I made am ale lion named "Dahv", we was yellow and had blue markings (eww). So I just sat there on the cliff and added up all the female lions and felines that talked to me. I tried to be as noobish as I could and came up with some horrid sob story about my pride. One of my friends was 'undercover' too lurking.

Eventually this one chick asks to be my mate and I say ok, but then this other lioness comes up and flirts with me. So I'm all "do u want b my mate? ur so pretty" and they said yes but my other 'mate' overheard and the two lioness fought over me, before one pushed the other off the cliff (powerplaying mind you). And I'm just laughing over skype hysterically with my friend. And eventually the one came back as a ghost and I was in too deep so my friend made an alligator character and killed me.

It was pretty amusing.

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2013, 06:56:58 pm »
Since most of my friends are girls it's pretty dramatic. Here's someone I knew for a long while then suddenly she starts talking about how she found her mate cheating on her. Now the nice woof I am I offer advice and help. Then five seconds later she start hinting that I ask to be her mate, I change topic and then suddenly she is drowning in a lake. Meanwhile I sit there watching, lol. Then some other male saves her and she starts saying how disappointed she was, basically now trying to get this guy to feel sorry fer her. I really don't feel bad when I have to delete a friend Ive had fer a long time when they start asking to be my mate. Also, any other lone wolf parent adopt and then suddenly the pup grows up in five to ten minutes later then proceeds to start flirting with you? Lol.