Author Topic: ~/return of turbo\~ Wreck-it-Ralph rp [Inactive since 30/03/2013]  (Read 12289 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
"game hijacked. Beware of turbo"

a few years after the movie, king candy has came back to seek revenge on Ralph and his friends for what they done by hijacking a few games and attempting to take over these targeted games. A month after the return, people and even animals from the outside world kept on having dreams fill with darkness and the words "game hijacked. Beware of turbo" ehcoed the dream until they wake up. One day, they have gone missing but they were never found. Why? They were teleported into the game world for a reason: to save game central from king candy and his allies. Will Ralph, his friends and the chosen ones stop turbo/king candy from taking over or will king candy/turbo win and take over game central? 

canon characters: (just ask for them and you can be them if they are open)

Wreck-it-Ralph (open)
Fix-it-Felix (heartsgirl99)
King candy/turbo (open)
Sour bill (open)
Sergeant Calhoun (open)
Vanellope von Schweetz (twizzler. Has been asked to save character)
The nicelanders (open. Unlimited)
Sugar kart racers (open. Unlimited)
The donut polices (open. Unlimited)

Plot:

A blind pitbull mix along with her pure pitbull half-sister and a chow mix were teleported into the game world in their sleep. Will they struggle to get back or will they be forever stuck inside game central and allow turbo to rule?

the rules (don't break them)

1. Please do not fight OOC. Ever. Either take it to pm or don't do it at all, no one wants to hear you fighting over a simple character or a plot.

2. Any type of bullying, harassments, accusing, ranting, insulting, teasing and/or even threatening a player isn't allowed here, at all. If you don't have a good thing to say then don't say at all.

3. Please keep the wreck-it-Ralph characters to their personalities. Felix isn't going to take over the world and sour bill isn't going to randomly pick pretty flowers and sing about rainbows.

4. Please no Gary/Mary suing, powerplaying or even Godmodding. No one is perfect nor can be superman. Also, please ask a player before you kill off one of their characters and if that answer is a no then it's a no.

5. This roleplay is PG to PG-13 so please tone down the gore and romance. No one wants to know how someone got killed and about romance, it's allow but please don't do more then a kiss or a lick to the muzzle, no one has time to mate and stuff like that when game central is in danger.

6. Please respect every player in the roleplay. We are here to have fun, not to pick and bully on a innocent player just because of his/her gender, race, option and more.

7. have as many characters as you want but please be active with all of them. You can only have two canon characters but if you feel like you can't play as a canon character anymore then feel free to let another player roleplay him/her.

8. Please follow all feralheart rules.

9. Plots are allow but if they cause a OOC drama, it's breaking the rules, no one agrees on it (for a good reason) and/or it's very unfair to a player then it will be taken down.

10. Keep things realistic please. I know this rp will take place in game central inside a arcade but we don't need humans with sparkly pink wings or boxers who has neon green fur with very bright purple eyes. Red, golden and purple eyes are allowed but please don't overdo it.

11. Have fun!

human application

Code: [Select]
name:
Picture/appearance:
History:
Crush?:
Pet(s)?:
Clothing:
Scars/disables?:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Likes and dislikes:
Anything else?:

animal application

name:
Picture/appearance:
Species and/or breed:
History:
Crush?:
Pet, stray or feral/wild?:
Scars/disables?:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Likes and dislikes:
Anything else?

application for sugar rush racers: (the ones you can make your own racer)

name:
History?:
Kart:
Scars/disables?:
Strengths:
Weakness:
Likes and dislikes:
Anything else?:
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:15:58 am by Scallywag »
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
Re: ~/return of turbo\~ Wreck-it-Ralph rp |WIP|
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2013, 12:13:35 am »
the characters:

heartsgirl99's characters:

name: "the name's gem"
Personality: "seriously? Ain't going to tell ya!"
Gem can be harsh and snappy most of the time due to her being blind and her puppyhood. She can be protective at times but would rather be with her half-sister, mystery. Even she's grouchy, she can be warm-hearted and friendly but only if she's thinks that the stranger isn't a threat and only if everyone stays on her bright side.
Picture/appearance: "I'm white, with pitbull-like body but thanks to my dad, my fur is thicker and my tail is husky-like and very soft. My ears and head is like a pitbull thanks to my mother but my eyes....useless and pale blue"
Species and/or breed: "I'm a canine! Stop asking me foolish questions!" pitbull-husky mix.
History: "really? Am not going to tell you my past! The scars on my face tells you about my history"
When gen was a puppy, she and her siblings ran away from the home of a mean person and ran into a group of cats. She was attacked by the leader, gaining scars over her eyes after the orange tabby clawed her eyes. She was saved by her father but wandering into unknown territory has it's price: gem's sight taken from her, leaving her blinded for life. When she was a adult, she and her half-sister left their families and traval together until they both were teleported into the game world when they were asleep.
Crush?: "haha, yeah right! Why would I have a crush when there's danger lurking!?"
Pet, stray or feral/wild?: "I'm a stray"
Scars/disables?: "both. I'm blinded and I have scars over my eyes from that mouse-brained feline!"
Strengths: "please don't ask me"
Even she's blind, she claims that she can "see" by using her four remaining senses, pretty much like a Jayfeather from warriors but she still needs her sister as a guide and a "seeing-eye sister". Her fur is thick so she can handle cold areas well and she can run through snow like a husky.  
Weakness: "no way I'm going to spill my secrets!"
Blinded, she can often bump into things without the guidance of her half-sister and she can't see everything. Her thick fur can also be a weakness: when it's hot, she pants allot and would often attempt to be in the shade to hide from the Sun's unforgiving rays. Her personally can get her into trouble as she can snap and be rude towards her enemies, which might put her at risk as she can't fight due to blindness,
Likes and dislikes: "can't tell you"
~likes: she likes her half-sister, being alone, food, friends, being on the snow and being in the shade when it's way too warm outside.
~dislikes: being annoyed, hot weather, being teased due to her mother and breed (which is a pitbull), her enemies, not able to see the world and very loud/annoying video game characters.
Anything else?: "nope, I'm good"

name: "it's woody"
Personality: "maybe later"
Woody is a kind-hearted chow mix who would risk his life to save someone from danger. He loves to meet new friends and go on adventures but he can be protective at times. He acts more like a labador then a chow but still, he's a "guardian" dog with a kind soul.
Picture/appearance: http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i69/annalite/animals/P1010190.jpg
Species and/or breed: "I'm a canine but really, I'm a chow mix" woody is a Labrador-chow chow mix.
History: "why would I tell you?"
Woody used to live in Texas with his former family until one day, he was stolen by a cruel person just so the man can get a "free" guard dog. Woody escaped but discovered that he was in flordia, near to the Alabama border. He traveled in attempt to reunite with his owners ever since he escaped his second "owner's" house but failed as he was teleported into game central.
Crush?: "err.....no"
Pet, stray or feral/wild?: "used to be a pet but now a stray. Maybe I'll be a pet again someday"
Scars/disables?: "nope. Not a scar on my pelt"
Strengths: "are you trying to use my strength against me?"
Woody can run fast and retrieve objects in water since he has labador in him but also, he can also handle cold weather well but not too long.
Weakness: "sorry but that question is not going to be answer"
When he get's wet, it takes time to dry since he has the thick fur of a chow-chow. His fur can also be a weakness when it comes to hot weather. His personally can be a weakness as he can mistaken a villain for a good guy and trust the wrong person.
Likes and dislikes: "like I said: no"
~likes: being in water, being with friends, going on adventures, being petted, food and toys.
~dislikes: enemies, being alone, dons't have anything to guard/protect, starving and being forced to do something he dons't want to do.
Anything else?: "no"

name: "mystery"
Personality: "go find out"
Mystery is a brave pitbull with a kind soul and heart. When she's in a good mood, she loves to be with someone she trusts and to chat about stuff. Somtimes snappy when angered, she can be protective and would do anything to save her younger half-sister.
Picture/appearance: "l look like this but I don't have a collar and my main color is fawn/light brown, not normal brown" http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q596/7rasta77/dogs/04164e30.jpg
Species and/or breed: "pitbull"
History: "why would I? I'm mystery and I don't reveal my past' find out in roleplay.
Crush?: "nope and never will"
Pet, stray or feral/wild?: "I'm a stray, not a house dog"
Scars/disables?: "I have a few scars on my body but that's it"
Strengths: "nope, don't even"
Being a pitbull, she can be strong and she can be a fighter at times. (is to lazy to give her more strengths)
Weakness: "yeah right, I'm not going to tell you that!"
Due to her breed, she can't run really fast so chances of being caught by a villain (that is chasing after her) is big unless she's being carried or on a kart with a racer. She can be very protective of her half-sister, which makes gem look annoyed and her anger can lead her to attack a enemy if the enemy has done something wrong to her or to her friends/half-sister.
Likes and dislikes: "....."
~likes: she likes to be with her sister (at all times), being with friends, talking, adventures and helping her allies.
~dislikes: certain kinds of candy, her enemies, her sister being lost, not guiding/being with gem and being in a fight.
Anything else?: "no I'm fine"
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 02:07:05 am by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
Re: ~/return of turbo\~ Wreck-it-Ralph rp |WIP|
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 12:14:26 am »
Save spot in case the character list is full
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
Re: ~/return of turbo\~ Wreck-it-Ralph rp |open and accepting|
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2013, 12:15:29 am »
Save spot and this rp is now open! Even when my characters aren't done yet.....
Signature by Green

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: ~/return of turbo\~ Wreck-it-Ralph rp |Open and accepting|
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2013, 12:33:51 am »
[[ Yay. I've been expecting a WIR rp to come soon XP ]]

Vanellope zoomed past the other racer, speeding up to the gumball mountains. She smirked and leaned forward, pressing the pedal harder. The car went faster, dodging every gumball that rolled by. Vanellope shrieked with joy and she and the car glitched, ending up outside of the gumball mountains. Two racers beside her jumped with surprise, and one fell into a soda puddle. Vanellope laughed good-heartedly. "I'm gonna win!" she exclaimed. She felt the car move randomly to the left and right. She rolled her eyes. Excited players, I guess, she thought.
 Before she knew it, Vanellope was holding a trophy and holding out a thumbs-up to the player, who was staring happily at the screen. She held out a fist and the little girl tenderly poked the screen where her fist was. Vanellope laughed and held the trophy higher. "Yea!" she exclaimed.
 But after the race, and after the arcade closed down, she heard some strange voice. It sounded robotic and strange. "Game hijacked. Beware of Turbo..." it said.
 "Turbo?" she said aloud in her high-pitched voice, looking around, thinking.
 "President Vanellope von Schweetz?" said a voice. Vanellope turned. She glitched a little.
 "Ah, Governer Candlehead," she said in a mock-proper voice, "What is it?"
 "SugarRush has been more popular than ever! The stands are filling up with Jolly Ranchers and Mints," Candlehead reported, "We need more room." Vanellope sighed and slouched her shoulders.
 "I'll work on it," she said squeakily. She got in the car and zoomed off.
"Game hijacked. Beware of Turbo..."

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2013, 02:24:27 am »
gem could see nothing but darkness in her dream. She could only feel the cold ground but everytime she walked, she couldn't pick up a scent nor feel a tree or two. "where am I?" she asked to herself, her blind blue eyes glowing with confusion.

....."game hijacked. Beware of turbo".... A voice echoed the unknown area.

"what the-" gem barked out loud but before she could say the rest of her sentence, she woke up.

~~~~~~~~

opening her eyes, gem lifted her head to scent the air. where am I? In turbo-land? she thought, letting out a yawn before blinking her scarred, blind eyes. She turned her head to the left and lowered it down, poking the ground with her nose. the ground feels odd and....

"gem? Where are we?"

the half-sister broke her thoughts as she spoke. Gem turned her head towards the sound, her eyes blazing with annoyance. "I don't know. How should I know?" she said, her tone darken as the husky mix slowly got up, stretching her legs. she heard her sister's pawsteps going towards her, the sound nearly echoing the room. Twitching her ear, gem walked over to her sister with her tail rasied high, her eyes now starting to fill with kindness as she licked her sister's shoulder. "now, aren't you going to be today's guide?" she asked, wagging her tail slowly. It was a rare moment but gem's more friendlier when she's with her sister and puppyhood best friend.

"i will but there are a bunch of doors with human writing on it"
"so which door we go to? I'm blind and I can't direct you"
"maybe to the door in front of us that starts with the "s" word" (mystery means suger rush)
"then let's go. We can't be stuck here forever" gem said impatiently, slowly walking towards the door in front of the two half-sisters.

"I can fix it!" Felix said as he grabbed the golden hammer before hoping onto a broken window caused by Ralph. He poked the window with his hammer, making the broken window coming back to normal. Hoping onto another window in the building, he once again touched the shattered window with the golden hammer, making it go back to normal.

After repairing the windows with his hammer, he got onto the top of the building, holding a golden medal before watching the nicelanders pick up poor Ralph and throw him into the mud. The player smiled before abandoning the old game, walking towards the arcade door as it was very close to closing time.

Once the arcade was closed, Felix turned his head to the nicelanders, letting out a smile as one of them gave him a pie. "aww...thank you" he said, his eyes glowing with kindness as the nicelanders gave him the pie. this will be for Ralph. He deserve this since without him, this game would be unplugged and he saved suger rush, even he nearly put the whole arcade at risk he thought, turning his head around to see Ralph climbing the stairs to the top of the building. "this is for you" Felix said, offering the villain the pie that one of the nicelanders gave him.

game hijacked. Beware of turbo... a voice said, making the hero freeze for a second.

(Edit: fixing errors)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:24:10 am by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2013, 02:49:01 pm »
( bump and I made a application for sugar rush racers so people can make their own racer.)
Signature by Green

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2013, 02:55:36 pm »
Vanellope was taking a stroll around the lollipop forest, eating some gumballs, when she heard noises. She narrowed her eyes and waddled to the sound. She stared. There were two strange creatures; big, furry, with large ears.
 "What are you?" she squeaked, "You're not from around here, are you?" She smiled and giggled.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2013, 04:07:36 pm »
now at suger rush, gem's nose twitched at the new scent as she walked with her half-sister. The ground felt odd to her paws and she could hear the singing not too far away, making her ears flick with annoyance.
"so...we are inside a colorful land that kinda smells like peppermint and chocolate?"

"I guess so"
"great..." she mumbled to herself, annoyed but shook her head before turning her head to mystery.
"what?"
"I smell human behind you" gem said, her blind eyes fixing onto a kid with black hair. The husky mix and her half-sister turned around to see the little kid, their eyes blazing with confusion.

"what are you?"
"we are dogs but my breed is the pitbull while the blind one is a husky-pitbull mix"
"you mouse brain! Humans can't understand-" gem whispered to mystery, scolding her.
"well it did asked us a question" mystery whispered to gem.

"you're not from around here, are you?"
how can a human understand animals!?she thought, letting out a sign before answering the girl's question. "me and my half-sister aren't from here, we are from the forest. Not the forest with pink and candy but the forest with leaves and rivers" she said.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 04:53:35 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2013, 01:28:29 am »
Vanellope tilted her head. She glitched a little.
 "What are your names?" she said in her specially irritating little monotonous voice.
-short-