Author Topic: ~/return of turbo\~ Wreck-it-Ralph rp [Inactive since 30/03/2013]  (Read 12291 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: ~/return of turbo\~ Wreck-it-Ralph rp |Open and accepting|
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2013, 06:01:45 pm »
((me too XD))

"king candy? What a very odd name!" mystery said, letting out a bark of laugher. Pretty much forgetting about the voice, the pitbull stared at the lollipop that vanellope offered. She was hungry but couldn't bear it longer as she licked the lollipop almost carelessly. "thank you, I think lollipops are cheering me up" she said before licking the lollipop again. She took the loilpop away and ate it as if she didn't eat anything in days. "sorry, I was just hungry, that's all"
"it's ok, good thing I ate before going to bed last night"
Signature by Green

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 01:50:58 am »
"I'm glad you like it!" Vanellope smiled, "Anyway, you both look quite lost. Hop in the car and I'll take you to the palace. You can rest there." She jumped in her little kart and patted her hand on the back seat.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 02:09:43 am »
"we are lost and thank you" mystery said, her tail wagging with joy. The fawn and white pitbull turned her head to her half-sister, who looked like as if the blind dog didn't agree. Mystery rolled her amber-brown eyes at gem.
"come on, do you want to end up lost forever?" she said to the short-tempered husky-pitbull mix.

"I was about to say thank you but....nevermind, let's hop onto this car"
still wagging her tail, mystery guided gem to the kart, her eyes bright with happiness.

Pretty much now next to the kart, mystery helped her sister to get onto the back seat by nudging the sightless dog. It was great that vanellope offered her and her half-sister rest at the castle but how would gem react to new people when they enter the castle? Mystery shook the thought away and hopped onto the back seat, turning her head to her sister once more.
"don't worry, we will be back home soon" she whispered.
Signature by Green

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 02:15:31 am »
I must compliment you on your literacy ^^ I haven't seen you often, and for someone who doesn't roleplay as much as other people here, your writing is exemplary. :3 ))

Vanellope smiled and called back, "Hold on tight!" and pressed her foot on the pedal and pressed the button. The car zoomed off, pushing her to the back of her seat. She laughed and shrieked into the air with excitement. She could smell the squashed licorice-grass and the sweet-smelling dust kicked up behind her. They past through the laffy-taffy forest, the gumball mountains, and finally they arrived at the palace. Vanellope sighed and helped the dogs out. The blind one looked totally confused.
 "Sorry for the speed," she apologized, "I wasn't thinking." She led them to the palace.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 02:43:48 am »
((aww...thank you  :) ))

"why hold-" mystery said but before she could say more, vanellope pressed her foot onto the pedal and pressed a button to start the car. As the car zoomed off, the pitbull letted out a loud yelp as the kart went fast as if it was being chased, her nails sinking into the seat. She never hopped onto the car before but this ride would scare this poor american pitbull terrier for a while....maybe not. Mystery could smell the sweet scent of this odd, candy-filled forest but could also smell the scent of fear coming from gem.
"your scared" mystery barked loudly to gem, seeing that her blind blue eyes were blazing with fear as they passed the forest. the pitbull lolled out her tongue, her eyes glowing of joy as if she enjoyed car rides. wait, am I acting like a house dog? Maybe not....

Arriving at the palace, mystery allowed vanellope to help gem to get out of the car first. "no thanks, I think I got this" she said to vanellope, hopping out of the candy-coated kart before facing her sister, who looked confused.

the ground feels odd and why does the air smell scent instead of leaves and rivers? gem thought, her eyes filled with confusion. The husky mix twitched one of her ears before sitting down, ignoring a small bark of laugher from her half-sister. what's so funny mystery? I was scared during the ride so what? she thought again, flicking her fluffy tail in annoyance before vanellope apologized.
"it's ok" she half-said, half mumbled. it's ok that I nearly fell off!

"no need to say sorry, I was enjoying the ride!"
enjoying the ride? Get real mystery gem rolled her sightless eyes at her sister before getting up, her tail curled up on her back like a husky. She follwed the president and her half-sister onto the palace, her ears perked to pick up any sound nearby.
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2013, 06:04:58 pm »
((bump))
Signature by Green

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2013, 10:14:11 pm »
Vanellope smiled and led them into the castle. "These are our guests!" she announced to everyone. The Jolly Ranchers and Lollipops and all the other things stared.
 "Don't be shy," said Vanellope, "Introduce yourselves."

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2013, 11:00:53 pm »
walking into the castle, mystery gasped as she looked at the walls. this castle is so beautiful she thought. The pitbull turned her head over to her half-sister, who didn't enjoy this whole trip. I don't blame her for being grumpy and blind. I blame that rotten fish-faced cat for this but anyways, me and gem have to rest...."gem, why aren't you so happy?" she whispered to gen, her eyes blazing with confusion.
"because I can't see and.....I just feel like-"
"come on, let's have a good time together. Just smile" mystery interrupted gem, her tail wagging as gem put on a fake "smile" on her face.

When they entered the throne room, mystery's tail stopped wagging as she saw the candy-like people around her, gem and vanellope. She hung her head low to the ground, her eyes blazing nervously.
"I'm mystery and the white dog next to me is gem"
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 11:16:39 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2013, 05:30:02 pm »
A lollipop squealed and ran up. "Hello I'm Swirl, what's your name? What game are you from? Why are your eyes all weird-looking? I'm a member of the legislature. Who are you? What are you? Why do you"--she looked at Gem--"look so unhappy?" The sucker bounced up and down, shouting questions loudly.
 "Swirl!" Vanellope inturrupted, "Calm down. Here--a free ticket to the Tootsie ROll Express." She handed a flat, sticy, fruit-flavored slab to Swirl. The lollipop squealed and shouted "Thank you!", then ran off. Vanellope giggled.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2013, 11:22:37 pm »
gem stood there, freaked out as a candy creature/person ran over to her and mystery. The husky mix sighed and fixed her sightless eyes at the strange person.
"hi swirl, I'm-" before gem could say anymore, the lollipop interrupted her with questions, shouting loudy as gem tried to answer the lollipop's many questions. this is so confusing! she thought, ears pinned against her head as she heard mystery answering the questions by herself. One of the questions bothered her, pretty much a reminder that her eyes looked pale and odd ever since she was blinded as a pup. She was about to answer the last question when vanellope interrupted as the girl talked to this swirl. Thanking for the annoying lollipop to run off, gem sat down onto the floor, letting out a sign of relief. "it's nice to be here but please don't ask too many questions. Me and my sister have been through allot today and if you asked me why me eyes are weird then I'm blind, being blind means that I can't see"
Signature by Green