Author Topic: University Life. [Inactive since 27/04/2013]  (Read 5812 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
University Life. [Inactive since 27/04/2013]
« on: March 16, 2013, 11:39:58 am »
University Life.

.:Plot:.
You are a normal kid, in a normal University! Or are you? You are a Werewolf, hiding your power from everybody else. At night, you uncontrollably turn into a wolf, but will you escape the Uni in time? Doors and Windows are locked at night, and you need to find a way out, and back in... Will someone split your secret.... You can't trust anybody...

Werewolf Senses.
Smell: Despite being in her human form, the werewolves have amazingly good scent, like a wolf. They can scent when other Werewolves are around, and who they are. In your wolf form in much like the same, but more sensitive.

Taste: There human form have much more sensitive taste buds than the regular human, and can likely figure out some of the ingredients in the food. In there wolf form, its exactly the same, but the wolves have a more taste for meat and blood...

Hearing: The hearing is very acute, and they can hear even a heartbeat. Easily, the can hear when people are near, and same with the wolves!

Touch:  The same really.

Sight: Pretty much normal in the day, but can most likely see shadowy figures than the average human. In the night, they can see like its day, making it easy to get around. The exact same for there wolf form!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:23:40 am by Scallywag »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: University Life. |Literate!| .:Wip, do NOT post:.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 06:52:02 pm »
The Areas.

The first one is a ordinary lesson, for most of the lessons really. The second one one is when you do Technology, or have to do something on the laptops. The third one is the laboratory, where you do Science!

The Cafeteria.

Boys dorm! That includes a fridge, TV, Laptop, lights, lamps, sofa, beds, and can hold up to 3 boys.

Girls Dorms! That includes a fridge, TV, Laptop, lights, lamps, Makeup Desk, beds, and can hold up to 2 girls.

Rules
1. All the usual.
2. Your wolf can't be the best!
3. No super Powers.
4. No Autohitting, Powerplaying or Godmodding.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2013, 07:10:46 pm »
Application.

-Human Picture URL-
Name:
Personality:
History:
Relatives:
Likes & Dislikes:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Other:
-Wolf Picture URL-
Personality:
Other:

My Super Duper Application!

Name: "I'm Jamie." Jamie Robinson.

Gender: "Well, I don't exactly look like a boy... Do I?" Female/Women/Girl.

Personality: "Please, stop creeping me out..." Jamie is quite shy, and will likely just sit by her own than in a group. Its tough to make friends with her, as she almost never talks to a newcomer. She has her personal space, a quite large one, especially boys. She just hates the fact that... Well... You will have to ask her in the roleplay what happened to her... When you get to know her, she acts like a crazy girl, and very bubbly. She gets very joyful, and forgets about her past. When working, she has a very concentrating mind, and will do anything to get good grades.

History: You will have to ask her secret...

Relatives: Her mother is called Sandra, she has long, brown hair, with deep blue eyes. Her father is named Kevin, and has short, red scruffy hair, and has troublesome brown eyes. She has a dog, a Kelpie cross Border Collie named Charlotte.  

Likes & Dislikes: She likes Technology in University, and she loves Technology! She also loves animals, especially Kelpies and Border Collies! She loves her dog! She loves her friends, and will do anything for them. She DISLIKES how she can't tell them, and how she can never see her family due to being in Uni.

Strengths & Weaknesses: She is quite strong, but doesn't really like to show it. Being quite slow, is a down side, as she can't run away fast enough before she turns into a wolf...

Other: Nothing.

Personality: Luckily, nothing changes in her personality.

Other: Nothing!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2013, 07:12:56 pm »
Members!

Jamie Robinson. Female. 18.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 07:14:54 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2013, 07:15:43 pm »
May You Fluffy People Of Feral Heart POST!

ThrillexForLife

Re: University Life. |Literate!| .:Open & Of Course Accepting!:.
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2013, 08:22:47 pm »
(i'm so going to join.)

Name:Paul Johnson

Personality:Well..Paul is very smart guy, but when it comes to the weekends..He's very lazy and rather stay in cabinet..Only if there's party..then he'll go, but again if he's bored..He do some weight lifting..OoH! Sometimes Paul can be stupid at some point when he takes out his shirt in his CABINET! NOT AT SCHOOL TIME! But sometimes he can be pain and stuff. Also..He likes to be flirty..So if he tries to flirt with you..Uh..Do something or smack him. Sometimes..He can be attractive or every time for you. But yeah you'll understand him...And almost forgot! If he gets upset..Paul can be hard-core..And the ladies won't like that.. --_--

History:Well Paul kinda a bad history..Will when he back at home..Life was great and such,..Until one horrible night..His friends told him to go to a party and went, but didn't knew why. She he went and then hours later..He got drunk and passed out from that. Then suddenly, his so called friends put something or let just say bit him. But he didn't felt it..So when he woke up the next morning he felt something painful on his stomach, and saw a bit mark. He started to freak out and kept out secrets from his parents, so he wont be abounded..Then suddenly, it was night. And he felt the transformation  started making his body hot, until BOOM! He jumped out of the window and turned a wolf.-Timeskips- Then when he finished high school..His parents wanted there son to have a good education, so this is how he ended here. [More in history..but you see more in roleplay :3]

Relatives:Paul parents are married..But you don't have to know that..Well his parents name are, Miley, brown hair, light brown eyes, brownish skin. Father, Billy with spiky hair like Paul.
Likes & Dislikes:Paul really likes freedom and rockness. He also likes demography and history, since he can learn more things in the pass. But what Paul hates is math and reading because he sucks in them and also studying/taking testes and to be ignored.

Strengths & Weaknesses:Hmm..Paul strength are fighting..but only in werewolf form, and also his speed. (Ugh..Gotta love his speed) [Find more strengths in roleplay] Hmm...Paul weakness is work and studying..And probably also a full moon.. when his doing importand stuff and stuff. xD [More to come also...]

Other:Nope

Personality:Fast,Nasty,Fighter who never backs down, gets into trouble, and very attractive.

Other:Nope

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2013, 08:52:21 pm »
Picture in Progress! ((Dam internet won't let me open 2 tabs >:( ))
Name: Louise Home.
Personality: Louise is very fun, and likes to have parties on the Weekends. She can be quite flirty as well, and is very good at it to. Sometimes she just flirts for the sake of it, sometimes she does it to get a boyfriend. She is very friendly, and likes to meet new friends, and she likes to have a good old chat! Despite being a friendly, kind girl, she can be very mean when you even tease her, so watch what you say!
History:
Relatives:
Likes & Dislikes:
Strengths & Weaknesses:
Other:
-Wolf Picture URL-
Personality:
Other:

WIP

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2013, 08:58:26 pm »
Thrill, your best app yet! :D ACCEPTED! We may start!))

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2013, 08:59:55 pm »
((I know! I kinda proud of myself. :3 And yay thank u! (Hope this don't get out of hand from the last roleplay you made...((The Trust something..Yeah >.<)) but thank you once again. :3))
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 09:01:48 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2013, 09:02:03 pm »

Jamie Robinson.

So just follow My lead! Repeat after me! The phone went on with its song alarm, while Jamie kept in her slumber. Finally, Kathy, Jamie's Dorm-Mate woke her up. "Jamie! Get the hell up!" The brunette growled. Jamie's light blue eyes flickered open, and she saw her Dorm-Mate. "I'm up!" Jamie giggled, sitting up in her bed. She ran her fingers through her hair, as she stood up. Walking to her make up desk, she grabbed her brush.

When she was already it was about 7, meaning it was time for her first lesson. Great, English. She thought, shaking her head. She opened her dorm door, and quickly trotted to her class door. "Dam! I forgot my English book!" She growled to herself, and legged it up to her dorm again. She grabbed her bag, which had all of her books in, and legged it down stairs again.

When she opened the door, most of the kids were sat in there seat. "Uh Hum!" The Teacher, Ms. Snowbound growled, she was the meanest, strictest teacher. "Sorry Miss, I forgot m-" The Teacher rudely cut Jamie off, "DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL HOURS!" She yowled, and Jamie took her seat at the back. ((I don't care if University's don't have Detentions, this one does!)) She threw her bag on the floor, and felt uncomfortable as two boys were sitting either side of her. "Naughty Girl.." One tutted, obviously for a laugh. She didn't reply, just looked forwards at the white-haired teacher.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 09:19:17 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »