Author Topic: University Life. [Inactive since 27/04/2013]  (Read 5814 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: University Life. |Literate!| .:Open & Of Course Accepting!:.
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2013, 10:01:22 pm »

Paul Johnson
Paul got up. He opened the curtains, the bright shine against there windows. Then suddenly, Paul's cabinets woke up with a moan. "Oh come one,Paul it's 7- Wait! 7 in the morning!" the shouted, then sprung out of bed, gripping off there shirts..BESIDES there boxers, and quick change. Then when Paul turned around he saw them dressed. He chuckled and also begin dressing up. When he was finally dressed, he padded over the mirror and fixed his hair, by grabbing the comb and trying to make it more spiky then ever. The boys behind him made a funny or weird disgusted face and said."Yo Paul this isn't party time..It's just classes time" they explained with a funny chuckle, then Paul responded. "Yeah I know..Just trying to be flirty" he smirked, then gently settle down his comb and turned to his friend. "Let's rolled. Wait--Uh! We have math..Like teachers these day." he grumble, heading out the door with his friends. His friends began to start laughing Paul's statics [Did I spell that right?]  joke. "Not funny you guys" he exclaimed, traveling down to the class. When they reached, the math teacher..Mr.Stolz..--Kinda a stupid name. Kinda similar to solve..Don't you think? (Resume) Then the boys enter the classroom with a terrible start. "Boys..Your late" he said, traveling his eyes on the boys--whom was walking towards there sits. The three boys groaned but didn't answered. Then two girls starred at Paul with a smexly [made up word. :/] look. Paul just simply flirted back, then back to the front of the class.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2013, 11:39:46 am »

Jamie Robinson.

Jamie brushed her hair with her fingers, while writing down some English stuff. When class was over it was about 8:00, and Jamie packed everything up. The boy next to her pushed her, so she kicked him in the ankle, and quickly sped away from class. She leaned on a wall, 10 minutes until the next class. She thought, rubbing her eyes. The same boy who pushed her came up to her. "Feisty Gal!" He laughed, leaning on the wall as well. "Go away Weirdo." Jamie snarled, backing away. She needed her personal space! The guy followed, and Jamie just gave him a evil stare. "You scared?" He said in a sarcastic voice. "No," but she was. Memories flashed in her head, and she backed away again... "Go  away!" She snapped, and got ready to kick him again... He didn't budge...

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2013, 11:48:24 am »

Paul Johnson
Paul got up from his math seat. He moan with annoyance. Mr.Stolz raised an eyebrow but just let the boy do his own thing. Paul could feel something or someone starring at him, so he turned his back and saw the same girls waving goodbye. The two just starred at them, they (Paul's friends thought they(The boys think the girls are stupid.) were stupid, but Paul just gave them a pat on the shoulder and said. "Give them a break..Their just girls..And we all know how stupid girls act" he chuckled, then the boys started to laugh.  Then the three of them started walking to there next class. When they reached to the class it was History! Paul's favorite subject. He couldn't wait to start the class. The other two boys moan and patted Paul's shoulder. "This is what happened..When you get excited.." they chuckled, and walked over to there seats. Paul rolled his eyes and took a seat.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2013, 12:01:51 pm »
Jamie Robinson.

Jamie kicked him in the knee, and quickly darted away. She reached her next class, History. "Great, Mr. Lucas." she sighed, and took a seat behind Paul. She breathed in, and scented that he to was a Werewolf. That made her smile, she got her History book out. She brushed her side fringe away, and started to draw some stuff, she hated History. She drawn a excellent sketch of her in wolf form, and started to colour it in. It looked exactly like her, and she smiled. The girl next to her looked at the drawing and whispered, "Thats amazing!" Jamie smiled, and looked towards the ground.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2013, 12:13:54 pm »

Paul Johnson
Paul got out his History book. Until suddenly, he smelt something that was kinda disturbing. He started sniffing and it smelt like another wolf, but he couldn't quite understand it, so he shrugged and sneakily tapped his friends; whom was seating next to each other. The two boys raised there head and started mouth talking and firstly said, "What?" Paul signed and whispered. "What is that smell..It's disturbing me" he said with a worried tone. The two teenage men shrugged and went back to work. Paul made a snarled face and also went back to work. Minutes passed, Paul couldn't stop thinking of that smell, it started to bother him. He stroked his spiky hair, pretending to itch. Then looked behind him a saw a girl, then quickly back at front. Hey..Wait! Why behind me! he thought.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2013, 12:49:27 pm »
Jamie Robinson.

Jamie couldn't get the scent out of her head either. She saw him look at her, and just looked at the ground, pretending to fix her hair. She sighed, and started to write down some facts about the rubbish History.

Soon class ended, and she got her History book in her bag. Jamie got up from her seat, and gave a weird look towards Paul, before walking to the halls. "20 MINUTE BREAK!" A loud voice boomed from the hall microphone. She leaned against the wall, and sat down on the floor. She continued drawing and colouring her picture, with pencils. She liked the result, as it looked like she took a picture of the wolf.  

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2013, 02:46:34 am »
(I start Rping tomorrow, I would have..But the website was down..so tomorrow. :3))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2013, 04:30:51 pm »
Yeh, something weird happened to Feral heart on my computer.))

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2013, 04:55:06 pm »
((Sorry, computer issues and yeah..It was acting up for everyone.))

Paul Johnson
Paul grabbed his bag as he felt the stare behind his back. One of his friends spotted the glance before the strange teenage female walked the classroom, that gave there body a fear shiver before getting up and traveling over to Paul. Paul shook in his head, trying to forgot the awkard that just happened with the girl. The young teenage boy turned his head towards his friends, who was coming towards him. Paul snorted and open his mouth to begin the conversation. "What was that about?" Paul asked his two friends. They both shrugged and turned to the entrance that the girl exited in, then back at Paul. "All I know that.." he began with a shakey voice "She's creepy" they chuckled, waiting for for Paul to get. Paul shook his head in agreeement. "Totally" he said, saying the last of it. They began to laugh while exiting the classroom.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 05:26:11 pm by Thrillex »

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2013, 12:00:21 pm »
Bump....