Author Topic: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting  (Read 127283 times)

Chelsea411

Re: -x-Vennigan Coursers-x-Cheetah Tribe-x-Now Recruiting
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2011, 10:28:08 pm »
Here's the picture of Alleu. I updated my post before you made a new thread, so I guess you didn't see it. ^^; Here it is! :D

NekonX103

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2011, 10:48:33 pm »

Name: Hellima
Parents: Deceased
Mate:None
Offspring:None
Personality: Hellima is the lost sister of Raziel... She is usually shy, polite, and quite, but if she is angered, she will act upon it. She trust herself to have the power to protect and fight those around her, but only for good.
Previous Mentor / Previous Trainee: N/A
Ingame Username / Forum Username: NekonX103
Desired Rank: Trainee --> Striker
RP Sample: Hellima sighed and trudged across an old log with past memories. Important past memories. She stared at it for a moment as she thought. Her tail weaved back and forth, gently touching the ground in which she stood upon. She then lowered her head and stalked towards the log. She huffed and took a giant leap, landing on the log and settling her self with an uneasy feeling twisted in her stomach. Her eyes glittered as she looked to the sky. The moon was full and she took a deep breathe, taking in the night air. She then sighed and lightly jumped off the log and carried on down a small dirt path. She then stopped and looked back at the log. Two ghostly images appeared as memories started to come back. They were both small cubs, one was a male, bigger than the female who sat next to him. "Look brother..." The ghostly Hellima lowered her head and watched a bright green bug scurry across their path. "That bug... Mother's eyes were that bright..." The ghostly male cheetah lowered his head and examined the bug, frowning.
"You're right... Hellima... just like mother." he sighed and looked up, the ghostly Hellima following his gaze. Hellima then looked back as the images faded. She closed her eyes tightly and then ran. She had to find her brother. Her journey had begun.

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • I'm not yet creative enough to have personal text.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2011, 10:49:28 pm »
Added Alleu's new pic and also changed the theme song to something... hmm.. different? It's very catchy. Reminds me of Nightwish stuff |D

Also added Hellima :D

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2011, 10:54:16 pm »
Thank you very much for letting me join! :D Also, maybe Morza could be 80% cheetah and 20% leopard? Also, I have downloaded all the maps. I'll be in the map. ^-^ (By the way, I was the person that was in the map earlier, before I joined. lD I was notified nicely that I needed permission first. Once again, really sorry about that. x.x; I never saw it on the first post. ^^;
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2011, 11:31:19 pm »
You're welcome XD And don't worry about the intrusion thing, it doesn't matter now :3

Offline RyuuWolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • hasnt been on for 2 years wow
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2011, 11:32:45 pm »
Not a big fan of the theme song ^^;  But if you want that kind of style I am this song: Your Moment Mark Holman lyrics  It kinda sounds like the cheetahs are going to battle but are scared or something :/ I dont know about you, but its pretty catchy and reminds me of the Coursers ^^;

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2011, 11:49:33 pm »
Ooooh nice songs 8D I like both 83

Offline BijouLa

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2011, 01:44:17 am »
rawr! plz don't ignore me this time, i really want to fix the map problem! help!!!!!

"hey buddy, old pal, me compadre, best friend in the whole world!" "hi........ friend....."

Headcrabmelon

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2011, 01:49:08 am »
Whats the problem?...

Offline Deino909

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2011, 01:51:04 am »
|D Aazzi, the theme is more like orchestral rock, I don't know what you're talking about >:3 What kind of music do you listen to, anyway?

Also, Cecily, if you need help badly, the thread is not the place to ask. PM me or Kerrigan with any questions so they won't be overlooked.