Author Topic: [REMAKE] They don't look at us the same [Inactive since 09/05/2013]  (Read 11340 times)

Hebe

Re: [REMAKE] They don't look at us the same [Chimera/Human rp][Accepting]
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2013, 07:44:53 pm »
(Oops, sorry! Hopefully, I've fixed it right. Oh, and yes, she is a Pacifist. c:)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2013, 09:53:00 pm »
Everything looks good so far, and I'm glad we have another pacifist, may keep things in order.
All in all Accepted))

The liar and the thief

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2013, 11:45:10 pm »
the chinera's ears perked as footsteps ehoced the hallway, her amber eyes widen as she fixed them onto the white door, waiting for a staff to enter this room. 046 could hear talking but the voices were too far away to make out words coming from the normal humans. The 15 year old girl tapped the floor with her back paws in boredom, the nails making out a noise as they poked the blank white floor. She blinked her dog-like eyes to see that the footsteps were walking away from the room, the noise getting fader until she couldn't hear them anymore. "late" she whispered to herself, her voice cold but soft as she was disappointed to get out of here. Even she hated most of the scientists and other staff members of this mouse-brained place, she had to live with it whatever she liked it or not. 046 opened her mouth to make dog-like barks, her ears relaxing as she barked once again in boredom.

"stop your barking, mutt!"

letting out a soft growl as a person bang onto the blank white door, the American pitbull terrier chimera narrowed her eyes towards the door with them blazing with anger.

"good then stay quiet. Someone will get you if you just wait"

letting out a sigh, 046 stopped her growling and blinked her amber eyes, trying to calm down as the anger was fading from her eyes. Her tail was laying against her body as she allowed herself to relax from what just happened. "just wait, just wait" she told herself.
Signature by Green

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Is anyone still interested in keeping this active? -Was mostly waiting on Tangler- I'll speed along an escape plan if that's why the rp died))

The liar and the thief