Author Topic: Ascending [Silent Hill Roleplay] [Inactive since 08/04/2013]  (Read 9604 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: Ascending [Silent Hill Roleplay] [Open and Accepting]
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2013, 11:53:44 pm »
(This character is baus Okami -Removed by Moderator-.
Defiantly worth the wait in my perspective.

But yeah; we can start now. If you want to begin then I suppose you could- seeing that we all appear to be getting, or . . well, 'of being' in Silent Hill.

If anyone wants to start than go ahead, if not; then yay. I get to throw myself into Silent Hill /Shotdead
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 03:41:16 pm by Kynvuu »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 12:01:21 am »
[[ Aww! Okami's character reminds me of an anime character a couple of years ago! Actually, has anyone seen Darker Than Black? One of the characters has bits of Nameless in them. xD ]] [[Also, is there going to be the three different planes of Silent Hill from the movies or are we going with the game wise? ]]

SoulRevenge

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 12:08:50 am »
Haven't discussed that with Okami,
But I'd perfer that we go 'game-wise' with this.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 12:12:10 am »
[[ If game-wise, how would Alessa fit into it? Silent Hill wasn't a creation of a child's mind (in the games) but rather a place where those that have done 'evil' come to realization for what they've done. Usually a purgatory setting.]]

SoulRevenge

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2013, 12:28:27 am »
This is somewhat a 'cross-over' between both- perhaps I didn't understand what you meant by that when wording it? My plan for this was that yes, Alessa would exist, and Silent Hill would of been created by a child's mind- however, Silent Hill would still have 'some freedom' over it's self, meaning that Alessa is basicly simply the ruler in such case, having created it but merely being the person in whom moves the strings of the puppets in which are the monsters- she can't quite control exactly who gets in and who gets out, Silent Hill still has it's own little mind.

I apologise if I'm somewhat confusing at the moment, I suppose I tend not to make sense at times though- what happens when you talk to a person who can't quite comprehend everything, aye?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2013, 12:33:28 am »
[[ No no! You understood just fine! I'm just saying there was a difference between both of the games and how they worked as in the games, Silent Hill had its own mind and played out as purgatory. (Basically, those that have done something tragic or horrific were brought there.) As for the movie, Alessa created it and anyone dead was able to go forth into the town. (So, those in the Silent Hill games were alive while those in the movies were not (this applies to the first in the series.)  ]] 

[[ However, thank you for the explanation! I'll possibly double-post my response unless you'll like to start. :3 ]]

SoulRevenge

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2013, 12:48:50 am »
Ah, alright; I'm glad I was clear then, xDD. I /hate/ confusing people, so yeah.

As for starting, I honestly hate starting, so it would be greatly appreciated if you began instead of me.

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2013, 02:35:53 am »
I gotta do all the work?!

They think they know us
The light is on the inside
They think they know us
Fire burns away lies
They think they know us
Fight until the fear dies
Rise up and take back a life
The city... was vacant. The streets were somewhat lonely and almost seemed to hide itself in shame within the fog. In silent hill, usually the place was a bit of an eyesore, and in return voluntary visitors or tourists weren't much an option, they never came by choice anyway. Usually an outsider was summoned here and had no choice. But why? What was this city really?
Was it a purgatory, or a hell.....
The few people that loomed the city seemed scared, they were mostly used to this town and knew the horrors, each and every single horror. What they didn't know was another horror was walking amongst them, acting a slight bit scared as they influenced her with their fear. A thing that looks human and feeds off others emotions and personality.

The liar and the thief

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2013, 03:02:24 am »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 01:44:35 pm »
Welcome to Silent Hill- or, that was at least what the sign had suggested. None the less, there they were, arrived at most likely the wrong destination- no, it was surely the wrong place; no 'most likely' about it. But, what could anyone really do? There was the bus, pulling into a place that could actually barely be described. Almost everything could not be seen, due to what appeared to be a thick layer of fog and falling snow (It was a peculiar time for snow, especially snow that had a sort of 'ashen' tint to it). It was a wonder, really, that the driver of the bus could of even managed to find himself in this place. Oh, it was possible that the school might be stopping for a quick break in this dump, or simply asking for directions- it seemed as if for a school, their choices in bus drivers were not the best. Especially when that bus driver couldn't even drive somewhere not clouded with what appeared to be thousands of layers of thick fog and ashen snow. . . in the middle of spring.
But, it was best not to take too much interest in surroundings, especially ones like this. Oh, Felix wasn't going to point out the obvious to the teachers and bus-driver, no; he was just going to sit there and try not to ramble on about what was going on in his book (He found it to be terribly interesting, despite the fact that it was too 'foreign' for everyone else's taste.), yet still focus on actually reading his book. But it was very hard for him not to blurt out so much to his poor friend sitting next to him, who had listened to what had happened so far the entire trip while he sat there and pretended to read, seemingly going at the slowest pace he could withstand to go.

There was little use reading a book when you couldn't even see out the window- all's you got was silhouttes of buildings, signs, and the occasional 'something else'.

Yes, this was a simply wonderful field-trip. The perfect distraction from Crime and Punishment- the damned atmosphere just had to have made Felix of all people distracted- it was very hard to pull his attention away from anything.

"What's with the fog?" He questioned- finnaly lifting his head from the pages in which he had not even actually read and tucking a pencil in between them- seemingly a bit too lazy to pick up an actual book-mark on the floor of the bus. Only one student replied- Alec, to be a bit more exact. But he replied to almost anything you asked him, and in the same way- as in the typical 'your mom' thing, which forever left Felix wondering what was so funny about it, seeing that it barely even qualified as an actual reply.

"Your mom"

And there was that reply.

But quite honestly, that reply barely mattered, because apparantly the bus-driver could not see that railing sticking up out of the ground in such an inconvenient place; most likely showing that the road was closed, and well- if your bus-driver couldn't see the damned railing preventing people from going onto the other end of the road, then your face would basicly be murdered by the front of your seat.

Oh, yes; what a brilliant field-trip.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 02:44:16 pm by GavelSwingingBlacki? »