Author Topic: 'Rules' Of FeralHeart  (Read 27510 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
'Rules' Of FeralHeart
« on: April 05, 2013, 03:25:40 pm »
The Biggest Rule Maker Is Mossstar1992 With 32 Rules!
These are NOT REAL rules of FeralHeart.  They are all jokes.
It would make it easier for me to add on the new rules if you could add (By Usernamehere) at the end of each of your rules.  That would help greatly.  Please do not add the number to your rules because the number could be wrong and it will confuse me.  Thank you!

PLEASE READ
I have a lot of stuff to do and I don't have time to update this forum.  I would like someone to remake this forum and continue it for me.  Please mail me before making it.

1. If you are smaller than them you are most defiantly STRONGER than them.
2. The cave is mine, I was here first and even if I wasn't it is still mine!
3. Derp... derp.... derp....
4. God-modding is always the way to go.
5. If they ignore you they are powerplaying so better go report them.
6. Make sure there is no way about of your attacks. 'Kills no miss, no dodge, no healing, no anything,'
7. People will listen if you use all caps.
8. If you spam the chat with videos EVERYONE will watch it.
9. Kill anyone that looks at you.
10. Using wolfspeak makes you literate. (By Dubstep)
11. Dancing over people makes them want to be your mate. (By Turtle)
12. Be a emo Male or Female and everyone will want to hang with you and date you. (By Mossstar1992)
13. House cats should be the size of lions.
14. The demon gets all dem girls (By Mossstar1992)
15. When in doubt, Go jump off a cliff or kill someone. (By Mossstar1992)
16. Trolls always win ._. (By Mossstar1992)
17. Godmodding makes you epic. (By Mossstar1992)
18. When things get odd just stare at someone, do something random, or just *~Poof~* (By Mossstar1992)
19. Be immortal and you shall never lose.
20. Pokemon own the lake in Ficho and no one else can be there!
21. Having a weird warrior name makes you special {Ex:Lionsfootfall}  (Mosstar1992)
22. If someone wont RP with you cuss them out and say ur gonna report them (Mosstar1992)
23. Bonfire is filled with literate people that are fully aware of the fact that there are rules. (By Dubstep)
24. The buttswing is very useful.
25. Mate centers are wonderful people.
26. Making your character completely black makes you look epic. (By BouncyLion101)
27. Kits can take down fully grown bobcats. (By LecturingHipsterSkittle?)
28. All one color is the smexyest thing ever. (By Mosstar1992)
29. Neons are only for trolling. (By Mosstar1992)
30. If someone doesnt agree with you, block them. (By Mosstar1992)
31. All hyenas are going to kill you. (By Devynex)
32. Horses can kill wolves in one "claw" (By Devynex)
33. Healing crystals are realistic in realistic rps (By Devynex)
34. Anyone will accept you into their roleplay, especially if its a realistic one, and you have wings. (By Hugrf)
35. Pupkillers will always love the little puppies and cubbies at the adoption center, ignore their name. (By Hugrf)
36. An unborn kitty or puppy can kill a demon easily. (By Hugrf)
37. Cause awkward drama (By Hugrf)
38. if someones character looks cool, copy everything about it and tell them they stole your markings. (By kiya)
39. Say anything you like to people, it doesnt matter, its a game. (By kiya)
40. if you powerplay, you can never loose. (By kiya)
41. You can dodge attacks from 20 people. (By Devynex)
42. Neons are realistic! (By Devynex)
43. When people say you are spamming, say in all caps "UR WRONG IM GONNA REPORT U" (By Twizzlerr)
44. Always remember: "When you see a wolf and you are a horse, kill it." (By Twizzlerr)
45. Screaming at people to be your mate always works. (By Twizzlerr)
46. Rabbits can blind Warrior cats in one try! (By Mossstar1992)
47. Even if ur a very small you can one hit kill something 10x's ur size (By Mossstar1992)
48. Copying someones markings is A-ok, and no one will care! (By Mossstar1992)
49. Trying to be a mod is a funny joke and everyone will laugh along with you (By Mossstar1992)
50. Complaining about ur bans to others on forums will not get you into more trouble it will solve the problem! (By Mossstar1992)
51. Nyan cats can get into any roleplay, [dont ask] (By Mossstar1992)
52. A kit can turn into a dragon and eat everyone then rainbow leap away (By Mossstar1992)
53. Trolls get all the loveins and are Honored (By Mossstar1992)
54. A wolf can be a god and kill a room full of people, and still be realistic/Literate. (By Mossstar1992)
55. if your a god, every body worships you and if they dont you can just powerplay them. (By kiya)
56. when you get into an awkwerd situation, say your going to ban someone, all in caps. (By kiya)
57. your the coolest person when your a wolf that looks like a tiger. (By kiya)
58. Ascension Island is totally the place to complain about anime or fandoms.  (By Iceheart999)
59. Make a human who can transform into a cat and make them all-powerful. Everyone loves that. (By Iceheart999)
60. Curse someone out if you don't like their character design or history. (By Iceheart999)
61. If you rp as a dragon , everyone around you is inferior (By ZexStorm)
62. If your a mouse, you can always beat a Tiger (By Huskies-Eat-Ponies)
63. Cause a ruckus in General chat. Everyone will gain oodles of respect for you. (By WhiteLightHeart)
64. Whenever no one is speaking in General, start a rant about it (in General chat, of course). (By WhiteLightHeart)
65. The mates you get at Mate Centers are life-long and must always stay with you. And love you. Forever. And ever. (By WhiteLightHeart)
67. Most herbivore characters are free food. If they tell you not to attack, or that they're not roleplaying at the moment, don't believe them. (By WhiteLightHeart)
69. If someone gets mad at you for doing something wrong just explain your life story and things will work out (By Crin)
70. Treat FH as one might treat Twitter and update us on every single thing you do. (By Crin)
71. Swearing and breaking rules in front of someone to see if they're a staff member makes for a great laugh. (By Crin)
72. If your a kit its so much easier to kill a full grown wolf.  (By BuioUmbra)
73. A pup from adoption center is not up for adoption. (By BuioUmbra)
74. If a random kit/pup asks you to play with it decline and you will get ripped to pieces. (By BuioUmbra)
75. Don't join a group if they say they don't accept powerplayers. (By BuioUmbra)
76. stalk this thread. (By BuioUmbra)
78. Foxes are always evil. (By Hotdogsrule)
79. Simba has 5,00,000 twins in Bonfire (By Hotdogsrule)
80. Saying Official after your name makes you the real one. (By Hotdogsrule)
81. Dire Wolf doesn't mean "a large extinct species of wolf" anymore. It now means "a giant wolf with a black pelt and neon markings that can kill anything." (By Porpoise)
82. 'Experiment' being in your name is simply just an excuse to make a neon/sparkledog/unrealistic character. (By Porpoise)
83. If you're an experiment, you have escaped your high-security laboratory and somehow destroyed it.
84. Also, if you are a fight dog, your attacks ALWAYS hit. (By Porpoise)
85. Wolves make up 75% of the entire FeralHeart population. (By Porpoise)
86. Every time you go to Bonfire, you block AT LEAST one person. (By Porpoise)
87. Experiments have very special powers, and are always neon. (By Porpoise)
88. General is not dead, the coffee just ran out. It's sleeping, so let it be. (By ?LadyFaylix)
89. If you are rejected from a group, it's cool to make an alternate user to troll said group. (By ?LadyFaylix)
90. If you aren't a black/grey/white wolf, you aren't worth my time. (By ?LadyFaylix)
91. If your name doesn't end with an 'M' or 'F' tag, you aren't worth my time. (By ?LadyFaylix)
92. All the neon-winged-blinding-purple-cat-things get all the love. (By ?LadyFaylix)
93. If you're not a warrior cat, or lion, you're a made-up species. (By ?LadyFaylix)
94. Just having a 'Full Mane' on your character doesn't qualify you as a male, unless you have the "M Lion' tag to go with it. (By ?LadyFaylix)
95. When you get kicked from the group, you can beat the WHOLE pack. (By Huskies-Eat-Ponies)
96. If you get rejected from a group because you tlk l1k3 dis the person that rejected you is a mean person and you can report them to the staff. (By BouncyLion101)
97. Fight dogs/wolves have the license to kill you in one hit. (By Hotdogsrule)
98. Horses have the license to kick a lion across a whole island. (By Hotdogsrule)
99. When general dies, it's only proper to give it CPR. (By Hotdogsrule)
100.When you're unborn, it's okay to godmod.  (By Hotdogsrule)
101. If you are a small, neon coloured wolf then you have the ability and permission to interrupt anothers roleplay and rip limbs off in one go. (By Ingredient)
102.  Being a small newborn you have the strength to throw adult wolves at trees. (By Ingredient)
103. It's perfectly normal for unborns to...er...escape...and wreak havoc on anyone who goes against them. (By ?LadyFaylix)
104. This game is your psychiatrist, your doctor, your teacher, and your dating site, all wrapped up nicely in one. Feel free to abuse it. (By ?LadyFaylix)
105. Lions and Wolves live in the same area! (Added by: Devynex)
106. You must eat every 5 minutes (Added by: Devynex)
107. ~A apprentice can not only escape from camp unnotided every time, but kill a full grown fox every time it does so (By Mossstar1992)
108. One cat can fend off a whole pack of wolves (By Mossstar1992)
109. Cats/Wolves can magicly heal any and everyone who almost dies ._. (By Mossstar1992)
110. Neon is the most realistic thing out there (By Mossstar1992)
111. Warriors kits are the most powerfull beings ever made o.O (By Mossstar1992)
112. if someone already has a mate and you want to be there mate, kill their mate with one bite and yo can be the other persons mate. (By Turtle)
113. never walk away with out having the last laugh if a group or person rejects you. (By Turtle)
114. When you want a conversation to stop in General chat, be sure to caps rage all over it about how you want Gen to be quiet. (By WhiteLightHeart)
115. When someone slaps General chat with a turkey leg/etc., it's proper to pretend to be General for a moment and slap them back. (By WhiteLightHeart)
116. Don't bother with researching the animal you're roleplaying before joining a realistic roleplay. (By WhiteLightHeart)
117. When someone asks quietly for a mate/1x1 roleplay in General, judge them personally and call them a mate beggar, 'cause it's the cool thing to do. (By WhiteLightHeart)
118. Be sure to scream "STOP SPAMMIN" whenever you see two isolated movie clips made side-by-side. (By WhiteLightHeart)
119. Warrior cats are better than EVERYONE! (By Mosstar1992)
120. If a kit says she will get her clan she means she will call her other kit siblings and kill you instantly (By Mosstar1992)
121. If you politely decline a group request: Run, hide and disconnect. [TurtlezSoup]
122. NEVER tell someone they are illiterate. If you do they can totally powerplay kill you even if your not RPing [TurtlezSoup]
123. If soemoen wants to join yoru group, and they are more litereate then you ae it's always good to declien them and insult them! [TurtlezSoup]
124. Sparkledogs are the new black [TurtlezSoup]
125. If someone's character is MLP (FiM, Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3) based then you can totally go over and cuss tehm out and insult and report them! [TurtlezSoup]
126. If someone steals your character desin that you got from a showyou can TOTALLY spam them saying that character design is yours! [TurtlezSoup]
127. If you find a unique character always steal it and then spam the orginal user with threats about them stealing your character [TurtlezSoup]
128. If someone's character is super unrealistic and isnt realistic it's totally OK to call the user an illiterate freak. [TurtlezSoup]
129. If a character isn't an actual animal you can totally cuss them out and report them for creativity. [TurtlezSoup]
130. If someone accidently spams, then it's totally OK to not listen to their apoligies and hear their reason and report the user becuse they spakmed even though they did it accidently. [TurtlezSoup]
131. If someoen asks for a 1-1 RP of teh same character gender totally call them insulting sexuality names. [TurtlezSoup]
132. If a large group of peope are using a ember as a couch for a joke and the entire group including the couch person are friends it's totally OK to accuse te whole grop of mating and report them. And then report them again for bullying if they try to say that they wreen't. [TurtlezSoup]
If you get bored go make a rainbow wolf and troll till a mod gets u. [mossstar1992]
134. Afro hair needs to be made for FH, so u need to yell at mods till they do.[mossstar1992]
135. It's totally okay to monopolize the public chats with political jargon. (By WhiteLightHeart)
136. Cookies are, indeed, Feral Currency. (By WhiteLightHeart)
137. When a wolf tries to ignore ur warrior powerplayingmess, you need to caps rage them and then threaten to tell a mod ._.[mossstar1992]
138 Dragons can be killed my mice[cmossstar1992]
139. Derpyfloof is the best wariros name alive[mossstar1992]
140. If eveyone ignores you, caps rage yelling "DUN DUN DUNA DUNA DUN DUN DUN DUN AFRO CIRCUS AFRO CIRCUS!"[mossstar1992]
141. Mods are who you should complain to when ur crush dumps you for someone else [mossstar1992]
142. ALWAYS use caps in ascention island... You'll get the most help.  (By Springleaf)
143. Dragons can only roleplay in Sky's Rim or else the FH Universe collapses on itself (By BouncyLion101)
144. All demons must have evil colors or they aren't truly evil (By BouncyLion101)
145. If you make a white character it must be non-evil (By BouncyLion101)
156. Neon markings are a sign of illiteracy (By BouncyLion101)
157.Stone Bridge belongs to the Warrior Cats (By BouncyLion101)
158. Gigantic lions and wolves are normal (By BouncyLion101)
159. Warrior cats can be cats or wolves. (By Alchemical)
160. If you're roleplaying a TLK character, you must be the only one playing that character ever, so you should put 'Official' in your name.  Ex. Kiara Official, Simba Official (By Alchemical)
161. There must be a mate center in Bonfire at all times. (By Alchemical)
162. Default colored characters are totally original. (By Alchemical)
163. Any public land is claimable territory for your pack/clan/etc. (By Alchemical)
164. Someone attacked you? Tear their throat out, no miss. (By Alchemical)
165. Wolves can totally hold pocketknives to cut you with. They don't even need their claws or teeth or anything! (By princerainbow)

Hall Of Derps
Mossstar1992 for the biggest rule maker with 23 rules.
Hotdogsrule for the 100th rule.
Mossstar1992 for the 111th rule.
Mossstar1992 for the 50th rule.
TurtlezSoup for the 123th rule.
Dubstep for the first post.
Devynex for following my new rules properly.

Hall Of Fails
Rustys for being dumb and skipping number 68.

Contest
This is a little contest for fun, there is no prize or anything but to be put in the Hall Of Derps.  I will pick out a few rules and you can vote on which one you think is the funnest.  I picked out some rules because there is way too many to be voting on all of them. You cannot vote for your own and you can vote only once.  If you do not want to post your vote here feel free to mail it to me.

Here are the rules,
8. If you spam the chat with videos EVERYONE will watch it. (By Rustys)
Votes - 0
32. Horses can kill wolves in one "claw" (By Devynex)
Votes - 0
99. When general dies, it's only proper to give it CPR. (By Hotdogsrule)
Votes - 2
115. When someone slaps General chat with a turkey leg/etc., it's proper to pretend to be General for a moment and slap them back. (By WhiteLightHeart)
Votes - 0
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 10:13:12 pm by Rustys »
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Re: Rules Of FeralHeart
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2013, 03:30:59 pm »
Lol good one.  I will add that on. :)
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2013, 03:44:31 pm »
11. Dancing over people makes them want to be your mate.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2013, 05:47:32 pm »
12.)Be a emo Male or Female and everyone will want to hang with you and date you

I love the sarcasm that just pools from this xD
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:04:32 pm by Mossstar1992 »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2013, 05:57:59 pm »
What!? There is not sarcasm in this!  It is all true fact!
-derps-
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2013, 06:03:10 pm »
lol
14.)The demon gets all dem girls xD
15.)When in doubt, Go jump off a cliff or kill someone.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 06:05:21 pm by Mossstar1992 »

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2013, 06:08:04 pm »
I wonder how many rules we can all make, each one of them is pretty funny.
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2013, 06:10:15 pm »
idk, lets see xD

16.)Trolls always win ._.
17.)Godmodding makes you epic
18.)When things get odd just stare at someone, do something random, or just *~Poof~*

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2013, 06:13:49 pm »
19. Be immortal and you shall never lose.
20. Pokemon own the lake in Ficho and no one else can be there!
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline mossstar1992

• Community Champion
  • Poofle-Woofle
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2013, 06:16:57 pm »

21.)Having a weird warrior name makes you special {Ex:Lionsfootfall} xD
22.)If someone wont RP with you cuss them out and say ur gonna report them ._.