Author Topic: Charge at the Enemy! [MineCraft Role-Play] [Inactive since 29/04/2013]  (Read 13466 times)

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
Re: Charge at the Enemy! [MineCraft Role-Play] -Open and Accepting!-
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2013, 08:07:53 pm »

Coral and Skittles

The dog began wagging his tail and was surely going to chase Skittles,but one of the girls,who seemed to be his owner,made him sit."Nice cat!" she said."Thank you,you've got a cute dog by the way!Coral replied and gently rubbed the dog's head."What is his name?".Coral observed that the other girl  started to get uncomfortable and burst into coughing,seconds later,she  was gone.She knew those syptoms from a childhood friend who had the same problems the girl apparently had."Is she allergic to cats?I didn't wanted to make her feel bad.she said,looking towards the way the girl ran.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2013, 10:45:10 pm »
Lolly & Wilbur.

"Thank you,you've got a cute dog by the way!" The girl replied, and Wilbur looked at the girl with a doggy smile. "Thanks," Lolly replied, switching her item to a raw fish. "What is his name?" Coral asked, and Wilbur barked, thinking that she would understand dog. "His name is Wilbur," Lolly smiled, throwing a fish to the cat. "Is she allergic to cats?I didn't wanted to make her feel bad," Coral said, and she felt some sympathy for Coroline.

She waited a couple of seconds, wondering, "Probably.." She breathed. "Anyway, my names Lolly!" She smiled, and then went back to Wilbur. She rubbed his fur gently, and received a lick.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2013, 11:27:00 pm »
Sorry, I'm going to be traveling quite a bit for the holidays. I'm trying to find some time to join in though :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2013, 05:15:05 pm »

The wind ruffled her hair, sending her long, brown strands into her face. Vexed, she brushed them aside and trudged on. The trees swayed gently, while an ominous black cloud blanketed the pixelated sky.

Aislin glared at the sky half-heartedly. The teen sighed, and trudged on. The atmosphere growled threateningly, ready to release a downpour if it wanted to. "'That all you got?" she hissed in a low, menacing tone.

The sky darkened, and rain began to fall as if in answer to her threat. Great. Just great. The dried grass beneath her feet became sleek with mud, and she started to loose her grip. "Arg!" The girl clenched her teeth as she started sliding down.

The angle of the Earth increased, and she found herself sliding down a downward slope. The girl rummaged through her bag and retrieved her sheath of arrows, and jammed one into the soil. The piercing sound of cracking wood rang in her ears, and the arrow snapped - causing her to tumbled down the hill.

A sharp, vague shape came into vision, and galloped closer. A stone. No, on closer inspection, a crevice. A deep, round hole seemed to grow larger and larger as she grew nearer. "Ahhhh!" her scream was muted by the pounding rain, and she felt the stone rip into her clothes and she slid into the hole.

Falling. That was the only sensation she could feel. Well, and pain, but the eating sensation of the Earth pulling her down was so much stronger. Sucking, pulling, invisible finger enfolding her and tugging on her. Down... down.. down.. Thump.

Aislin was wrong. The rolling down the hill, the impact with the rock, the sensation of being dragged downward. Nothing she had experienced had prepared her for the impact. THe reaction was immediate. Quick, vibrating tremors racking her body. A deep, stinging pain in her side. Then, the most peaceful.

Silence.

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2013, 07:54:42 am »

Coral and Skittles

"His name is Wilbur"the girl replied,throwing a fish to Skittles.Coral set her cat on the ground and he began eating the fish,meowing happily."Anyway,my name is Lolly"the girl continued."Glad to meet you Lolly,I'm Coral,and this is Skittles"she replied,smiling and pointing at her cat who already finished the food and was sitting between them.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2013, 06:35:00 am »
Lolly & Wilbur.

"Glad to meet you Lolly, I'm Coral, and this is Skittles." Coral replied. She looked at her cat, and smiled. Wilbur barked happily, and Lolly ruffled his fur.

-Short I got to go to school!-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2013, 04:40:40 pm »
Too lazy to get the img code ._.

Hisssssssssss....... Aislin jolted awake, banging her head on a shelf of stone. Her head ached horribly, and felt sticky and hot. She reached up, and felt a warm, gooey substance touch her hands. Blood. Her side was burning, and she forced herself to stand up. Hissssss....  There it was again. So she hadn't imagined it. Her theory was confirmed when her eyes met the deep red ones of a creeper.

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2013, 09:18:50 am »
((Is.. this rp dead? ._.))

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2013, 03:42:03 pm »
Guess so.......