Author Topic: Wasteland [Inactive since 19/05/2013]  (Read 6678 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Wasteland [Inactive since 19/05/2013]
« on: April 11, 2013, 12:48:59 pm »
The end has come, but some of us are fighting for survival.

We thought it was just the flu, but it turned out is was something much worse. This..virus..kills anyone that contracts it in a matter of hours, sometimes days. The person who has it goes through excruciating pain, fever, chills, coughing. This virus is highly contagious and there is no cure. Animals carry this virus but they don't get infected by it, it's just better to stay away from them, unless you're one of the lucky ones who are immune. Those who are not immune have chose to stay in hiding in reinforced buildings, never letting anyone near them.

It's been 2 months since the first person contracted the virus was admitted into the hospital in New York, since then there are only a handful of people left. Some have chosen to keep what's left of their humanity, while others have chosen the more...barbaric ways. Scientists have begun taking survivors off the streets to use a lab rats in testing their vaccines, so far they have been unsuccessful. There are also many 'clans' around the US that you have to worry about. They will kill anyone without thought, if you have what they want and you won't give it to them, you're dead.

Rules
-No godmodding or powerplaying.
-Yes, you can die. Feel free to make another character if your original one dies.
-No one-liners. Try to make at least 4 or more sentences.
-Guns are pretty hard to find, so your character will most likely not have a firearm at first.
-There is no power, unless you come by someone with a generator. Remember; not everyone is willing to share.
-Cussing is allowed but not to be overused.
-Drama and romance is allowed, just no sexual stuff.
-If you are captured by the lab it isn't easy to escape. They do have armed guards.
-Try to put your character close to the others, that way there is more interaction.
-All animals are carriers, if you have a pet don't expect everyone to treat them kindly.

Application
Code: [Select]
[img]Image URL here[/img]
Name:
Personality:
History:
Felonies:(If yes, explain.)
Family:(Opt.)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:43:27 am by Scallywag »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Wasteland|WIP Do Not Post|
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 10:04:36 pm »
Members

Name: Charlie Rogers
Personality: Charlie is a very kind and caring person, she is always trying to help someone in any way she can, which is why she became a doctor. She is also often very laid back and calm even in the most tense situations. She is also a people person, she loves meeting new people and making friends, but she usually isn't the one to make the first move.
History: Charlie was born and raised in Denver, her parents were also born and raised there as well. When she was born her parents split up, Charlie lived with her mom but stayed with her dad on the weekends. As Charlie grew she and her brother grew closer and spent almost every second together and do everything together. When she turned sixteen her brother moved out, who was 19, and went to live in Alabama for a job. After that her mother began to break down and become less and less 'there'. Her mother would just aimlessly walk around and often just 'watch' television. Finally her father came back to live with them so he could look after her mom. Then she began to get better again and her parents decided to give their relationship another chance. Five years later Charlie moved out but stayed close to her parents. She also became a doctor, a very good one at that. Then that all went away when the virus hit, it ruined everything..
Felonies: None.
Family: Her mother, father, and baby sister fell victims to the virus. She was the only one to survive, she still believes her big brother, Thomas, is still alive in Alabama.

Other: She is searching for her brother, Thomas, his last known location was Selma, Alabama.

Name: Christina Grimmie, although she prefers to be called Chris, or Chrissie.

Personality: Christina is naturally a shy person, she takes after her parents. When you get to know her, she is very bubbly, and a happy girl! She isn't shy of singing, as she knows she has talent of it. ((Look at her videos on Youtube, she is a great singer!)) Christina loves nature, especially animals.

History: Christina was born in a normal habitat in the UK, and she loved it there! She was born on New Years Eve about 5 minutes away from being born on New Years Day. Christina loved animals and nature since she was about 5, especially when she got a Dwarf Rabbit named 'Cookie.' Cookie was floppy eared, and very well socialized.

Christina loved school, and every day a Shetland Sheepdog walked past the gates, with the name of 'Chester.' Christina begged for a dog since she was 6, but the answer was always No. One day, when she was walking home from High School, she was about 18, and soon leaving high School. Her mother welcomed her to the door, with a tiny Merle Shetland Sheepdog in her hand... Christina was moving to Colorado, and she took the puppy with her. She was very happy, as Jesse was very easy to train, and he was very loyal...

Occupation: She had worked at a High Rated Hotel, until the virus got really really bad.

Felonies: Nope!

Family: She had a blonde, long haired mother named Sarah. She had a dad, but he died in the war, his name was Trevor.

Other:
Jesse, a two year old Shetland Sheepdog, who doesn't have the virus!

Name: Michael Woods. Although, he does prefer to be called Mike, but doesn't mind.

Personality: Mike can be very shy, at will likely not talk to anyone, unless they talk to him first. If its quite awkward between a person and him, he will exit, rather than trying to start a conversation. He puts his trust in his pet, and knows he will NEVER let him get hurt. When some one is attacking him, or someone else, he is not afraid to talk to them first. He can get quite sensitive, and doesn't like to talk about his parents.

History: Well, I guess you will have to find out in the roleplay!

Occupation: Mike works as a RSPCA animal carer, he takes cares of the animals. He is more than likely to calm a stray down, but sometimes he is sent on jobs to catch the animals.

Felonies: No.

Family: He had a mother named Mary, who used to love him like he was a king. But she died, long ago in a Car Crash along with his dad, Mark. He lived with his Nan then, Dorothy. She died when he was about 14, and he had to go live with a random person for about 4 Years, but he kind of liked her. He called her his Step Mother, her name was Susie.

Location: He is just about on the edge of Colorado, Denver, and his heading to that direction.

Other: Zack, his horse. And can he be Immune?

Name: Tyrin "Ty" Anders

Appearance: Ty is a tall guy with shaggy black hair and lively green eyes. He is relatively tan, slightly muscular, and would be considered generally good-looking. Contrast to his personality, he has bad posture and cares little about his wardrobe. Ty pretty much wears jeans, t-shirts, and jackets. He has a somewhat deep voice that always conveys his emotions more so than his body language or eyes.

Personality: He is very friendly, although months of solitude have left him rusty in social situations. He has retained his love of laughter and isn't afraid to joke around with complete strangers, no matter how dire the situation. Ty can be a flirt/charmer, has a habit of getting into trouble, and is somewhat conceited. (Although he refers to it as being 'proud'). He is curious about anything unfamiliar to him and he approaches most situations with an open mind. He has a mistrust of larger groups now, however, and prefers to go solo or with a small band of people.

History: Ty moved out of his house as soon as he could, moving on to getting a career as a crime scene investigator. He wasn't that far out of college before the outbreak. Most past information is in the family section. Some details will be revealed later.

Felonies: None

Family: Even before the outbreak, Ty was part of a dysfunctional family. His father was always away on business, his mother was always drinking, and his little sister was always at his heels. Although, as much as his sister could get on his nerves, he loved her more than anything. He had always been her over-protective caretaker, so when she succumbed to the virus weeks into the outbreak at the age of 16, he was left devastated. Once she was gone, Ty lost control of his normally empathetic nature, resorting to many drastic measures of survival. Even more than a month later, he regrets the preventable death of his sister, and the crimes he committed afterwards.

Location: Denver Colorado (Considering everyone else is there :P)

Other: Ty has few other details to mention. Although he managed to stay away from drugs and alcohol, he does smoke. He used to be a dog person, but now he loathes any animal he sees and usually tries to keep his distance from them. He absolutely loves a good mystery book and would die for anything with chocolate in it. (Err... not literally :P)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 03:37:10 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Wasteland|Open!|
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2013, 10:57:01 pm »
-save-

Visit my Deviantart!

puppy09

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2013, 06:04:03 am »

Name: Christina Grimmie, although she prefers to be called Chris, or Chrissie.

Personality: Christina is naturally a shy person, she takes after her parents. When you get to know her, she is very bubbly, and a happy girl! She isn't shy of singing, as she knows she has talent of it. ((Look at her videos on Youtube, she is a great singer!)) Christina loves nature, especially animals.

History: Christina was born in a normal habitat in the UK, and she loved it there! She was born on New Years Eve about 5 minutes away from being born on New Years Day. Christina loved animals and nature since she was about 5, especially when she got a Dwarf Rabbit named 'Cookie.' Cookie was floppy eared, and very well socialized.

Christina loved school, and every day a Shetland Sheepdog walked past the gates, with the name of 'Chester.' Christina begged for a dog since she was 6, but the answer was always No. One day, when she was walking home from High School, she was about 18, and soon leaving high School. Her mother welcomed her to the door, with a tiny Merle Shetland Sheepdog in her hand... Christina was moving to Colorado, and she took the puppy with her. She was very happy, as Jesse was very easy to train, and he was very loyal...

Occupation: She had worked at a High Rated Hotel, until the virus got really really bad.

Felonies: Nope!

Family: She had a blonde, long haired mother named Sarah. She had a dad, but he died in the war, his name was Trevor.

Other: Jesse, a two year old Shetland Sheepdog, who doesn't have the virus!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 06:10:00 am »
Accepted ^^ I love Christina  Grimmie :D)

Visit my Deviantart!

puppy09

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 06:12:22 am »
Thanks she's wicked ;) ))

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2013, 02:58:09 pm »
Bumpeh~

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2013, 04:43:40 pm »
This rp is amazing, it shouldn't need a bump! Lol

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

puppy09

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2013, 05:40:32 pm »
Yeh, I agree. You should join!))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2013, 11:29:32 pm »

Name: Michael Woods. Although, he does prefer to be called Mike, but doesn't mind.

Personality: Mike can be very shy, at will likely not talk to anyone, unless they talk to him first. If its quite awkward between a person and him, he will exit, rather than trying to start a conversation. He puts his trust in his pet, and knows he will NEVER let him get hurt. When some one is attacking him, or someone else, he is not afraid to talk to them first. He can get quite sensitive, and doesn't like to talk about his parents.

History: Well, I guess you will have to find out in the roleplay!

Occupation: Mike works as a RSPCA animal carer, he takes cares of the animals. He is more than likely to calm a stray down, but sometimes he is sent on jobs to catch the animals.

Felonies: No.

Family: He had a mother named Mary, who used to love him like he was a king. But she died, long ago in a Car Crash along with his dad, Mark. He lived with his Nan then, Dorothy. She died when he was about 14, and he had to go live with a random person for about 4 Years, but he kind of liked her. He called her his Step Mother, her name was Susie.

Location: He is just about on the edge of Colorado, Denver, and his heading to that direction.

Other: Zack, his horse. And can he be Immune?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:31:07 pm by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused