Author Topic: Wasteland [Inactive since 19/05/2013]  (Read 6677 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: Wasteland|Open!|
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2013, 11:43:36 pm »
Accepted ^.^ Animals are immune but are carriers, just like the immune humans are.
Also, would you both like to start? Or wait?)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:52:04 pm by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

puppy09

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 05:51:59 pm »
Start! :D Should I start?))

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2013, 06:03:20 pm »
If you would like :3 I decided I really wanted to post ^.^)
.:Charlie Rogers:.
Charlie's hair was in complete disarray and looked like she hadn't brushed it in months, well that is true. The world had lost 98% of it's human population, there was no power or running water, unless you were lucky enough to find a generator. Charlie was only lucky enough to find some hair care products here and there, she had to stay clean or she wouldn't be able to go on, some survivors she found thought that was funny. She didn't know why it was so funny, she would rather take her time to loot for hair care products than catch some sort of disease.
Finally, Charlie sat up on her bedroll, the morning rays warming her olive toned skin "Better get movin'." She didn't want to stay in the city any longer, she didn't want to catch a disease from the unburied bodies, and plus; the smell was horrendous. She stood up then rolled up her bed roll then put it in her bag, after doing that she quickly grabbed a small bag of cashews and ate some before putting the rest away. It's been months since she had any encounter with another human, it's been only bodies and bodies, no life anywhere. Charlie almost feels guilty, she feels that she could have prevented all these deaths. Sometimes she cries at night, thinking of all the people who died while under her care, she knew she could have saved them. "Charlie, stop blaming yourself." she always tells this to herself, but it doesn't seem to work. Pushing the thought out of her head she began to make her way out of the city, she couldn't stand to be here any longer, the smell of death was beginning to get to her. Charlie looked down at her clothes, it was time for a wash. Her light blue tank top had dirt marks covering it and her gray shorts was covered in mud. Her combat boots weren't looking so great either. Charlie passed many empty buildings, she always hoped another person would come out, she was desperate to talk to someone. She also wouldn't mind the company of a male companion for a while, just for more protection.
The morning sun was slowly rising to it's peak, winter would soon be here and Charlie wasn't anywhere near ready. The nights were getting colder and Charlie could barely bear it, she would need to look for some coats and blankets. She had no problem with starting a fire but loot was harder to come by since most of it was already taken by the nearby clans. Charlie almost joined a clan a few months ago, but the men took advantage of the woman that traveled with them. Most clans were like that, men had the authority while women were just their toys. Charlie could never live like that, even if she needed help to survive. She would rather die than live that way. Charlie was almost out of the city when wet drops began pelting against her skin "Dammit!" she cursed as she ran into a nearby coffee shop to get cover from the rain. "It just came out of nowhere.." The rain began falling at an alarming rate, making is almost impossible to see 2-feet in front of you. "Dammit all." she growled "Might as well get comfortable." She sighed as she threw her bag on a nearby table then took a seat on a nearby chair. She pulled her knife out of it's sheath then sat it on the table "Better safe than sorry." she said quietly to herself. Then she stared out into the falling rain and began wondering what she would be doing if the virus never hit.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2013, 02:15:52 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland|Open and Accepting!|
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2013, 05:51:22 am »

Micheal's feet were placed in the stirrups, and he was cantering along a abounded road. "Come on Boy!" He smirked, and Zack suddenly found some strength in him to go faster. The hooves clicked and the horse let out a single nicker, before slowing down into a trot. He and Zack were camping out at someones barn, that had been long abounded, maybe even before the virus. He turned on a little tap, that poured clean water into the horse trough. Micheal unmounted, and patted his horse. "Good Ol' boy," he smiled, and turned around. His feet rhythmically tapped on the ground, as he circled the area of the barn. They had to get going soon. Zack had a bag full of water and food, with blankets, Zack was already wearing his little blanket on his back.

When Zack finished his  water, and had a little of the barn yard hay, he was fully restored. Zack gripped the leather saddle, and pulled himself up. He was going in a small trot, and Zack seemed to enjoy it. Micheal had took of his blanket, and had rested it on the saddle...

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2013, 05:55:56 am »
Bump~

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2013, 05:22:09 pm »
I'm just waiting for someone else to post...))

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2013, 11:49:06 pm »
I'm going to give WeirdFloof a chance to post before posting again)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Cyvory

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Praise the Sun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2013, 03:13:49 am »
If it is acceptable, may I just use a written description instead of a picture? I'd rather leave his looks mostly to the reader rather than a picture ^^; But I don't mind searching around for something if you want!

---

Name: Tyrin "Ty" Anders

Appearance: Ty is a tall guy with shaggy black hair and lively green eyes. He is relatively tan, slightly muscular, and would be considered generally good-looking. Contrast to his personality, he has bad posture and cares little about his wardrobe. Ty pretty much wears jeans, t-shirts, and jackets. He has a somewhat deep voice that always conveys his emotions more so than his body language or eyes.

Personality: He is very friendly, although months of solitude have left him rusty in social situations. He has retained his love of laughter and isn't afraid to joke around with complete strangers, no matter how dire the situation. Ty can be a flirt/charmer, has a habit of getting into trouble, and is somewhat conceited. (Although he refers to it as being 'proud'). He is curious about anything unfamiliar to him and he approaches most situations with an open mind. He has a mistrust of larger groups now, however, and prefers to go solo or with a small band of people.

History: Ty moved out of his house as soon as he could, moving on to getting a career as a crime scene investigator. He wasn't that far out of college before the outbreak. Most past information is in the family section. Some details will be revealed later.

Felonies: None

Family: Even before the outbreak, Ty was part of a dysfunctional family. His father was always away on business, his mother was always drinking, and his little sister was always at his heels. Although, as much as his sister could get on his nerves, he loved her more than anything. He had always been her over-protective caretaker, so when she succumbed to the virus weeks into the outbreak at the age of 16, he was left devastated. Once she was gone, Ty lost control of his normally empathetic nature, resorting to many drastic measures of survival. Even more than a month later, he regrets the preventable death of his sister, and the crimes he committed afterwards.

Location: Denver Colorado (Considering everyone else is there :P)

Other: Ty has few other details to mention. Although he managed to stay away from drugs and alcohol, he does smoke. He used to be a dog person, but now he loathes any animal he sees and usually tries to keep his distance from them. He absolutely loves a good mystery book and would die for anything with chocolate in it. (Err... not literally :P)

---

And I'm new to this forum RPing stuff, so, I'm sorry if I did something wrong! ^^; And if anything seems out of place with the universe or something, let me know and I'll alter it. Also, Im just wondering but... are there any good green or a better red text colors I can use? I don't know all of the different ones.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 03:15:43 am by Cyvory »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2013, 03:36:20 am »
You did a great job ^.^ You don't need to use a picture.
When I make posts or applications I use http://www.december.com/html/spec/colorhex.html For all my colors)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2013, 06:26:52 am »
Cyv, I advise Firebrick <--- Firebrick