Author Topic: Lost Souls of the Sea (Stranded Roleplay) [Inactive since 23/04/2013]  (Read 16572 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile

Name: Lauren Sparks.

Nickname: None really, no one dares!

Birthday: 14th of May.

Sexuality: Straight, meaning she wants to go out with BOYS!

Marital status: Single and INTERESTED :D

Personality: Lauren is a stubborn girl, and will only listen to herself. She hates people who are stubborn back to her, and she can be a freak when someone does. She is rather useful, as she is not afraid of killing a animal or such. She loves dogs, so will never hurt one. She is sensitive, but also quite bubbly. She is not at all friendly, unless she knows you. She can be quite playful, but will most likely stay with her dog. She will share, but you have to be nice to her!

Occupation: Lauren has no job, and has no intent of getting one. Although she did work as a Chef in a Restaurant called 'Sapphire Juggle's Restaurant.'

Family Members: Lauren has a mother named Jessica, she had long, dark red hair, which reached down to her back. She didn't like Lauren's Multi-Coloured hair. She had a father named Harry, who had short, scruffy brown hair, with blue eyes that always seemed to love her hair. She did have one sibling, named Caspar, he had dark black hair, which was always a mess.

Background/History: A normal life really.

Extra: She has a dog named Jet.

Name: Jet.

Breed: Siberian Husky.

Personality: Same as his owner.

Extra: He is blind in one eye. He is 2 Years!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 06:21:13 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Just_Ice

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Accepted. I'll add you to the Characters :3 We'll start soon. Just two more characters.))

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
How come you didn't add Kalief's pet?! D:

Offline Just_Ice

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
What? Oh I'll fix that.))

Offline Horzie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile

Name: Jack Woods.

Nickname: Jacky. 

Birthday: 18th of December.

Sexuality: Straight!!

Marital status: He's taken gals!

Personality: Jack is very sociable, and loves to interact with different people/animals. He is interested how the world works, and how dogs went from wild, to docile. Despite from that, he can be very fun to hang out with, and can be quite humorous! Despite that, he can be a bit aggressive when someone makes fun of him.

Family Members: His mother died when he was young, so he lives with his dad David. Dave has scruffy black hair.

Background/History: A normal life.

Extra: He had a dog, because he has to interact with something!

Name: SnowFlake.

Breed: Pit Bull.

Personality: Snowflake may seem dangerous, but she is a friendly, social dog, and loves to mess around.

Extra: Her owner is Jack.

Hey people! I'm so excited now because I just found out I'm going to Spain for the first time ever! :3 Anyway, I will be inactive from July 30th to the August 6th. I will be back on on the August the 7th though cause of my flight times!