Author Topic: The Invasion [Inactive since 28/05/2013]  (Read 4679 times)

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I am obssessed With Smile.Dog and Strider!
    • View Profile
Re: The Invasion|Opened|Accpeting
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2013, 05:35:33 pm »
Thanks Thrillex))

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 02:36:42 am »
Lawl I know your not supposed to double post but uh who's gonna start? I don't like starting so not me...

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 08:58:11 pm »

?Jesse Howard?
Jesse walked down the lonely cracked and chipped sidewalk, these streets were once filled with people and cars, not they were empty and barren. He carried a large army green backpack over his shoulder, on one of the pockets the name 'Howard' was sewn in. He can still recall being in the service, like it was yesterday, but it was almost a year ago now. He sighed then watched the sun begin to rise, the one rule of surviving: Never go out at night. Jesse began to loot small businesses and houses as he made his way to the supermarket, which wasn't so super anymore. Even though this has been going on for a while he still wasn't used to how quiet it is, there weren't even birds chirping. Luckily during his loot he came across a small pistol with two mags "Jessica might like this." he placed it in his pants and kept going.

The walk was short and uneventful, he was used to at least hearing the barking of rabid dogs or the roaring of lions, but all was quiet.strange.. He brushed it off and finally arrived at the supermarket. He went in through the front door which still opened even though it was badly rusted from the rain they have been having. He walked down the aisles and grabbed what was left of the non-perishable food and threw it in his bag. He had to hurry back to Jessica, he hated leaving her alone. He quickly slung the bag over his shoulder and jogged back to their shelter. He felt like something was watching him but he kept going, there was no time to stop and look. Finally, he reached their shelter and opened the steel door. Their 'home' was small but sturdy, it had one window that was covered with steel so nothing could break through it and the door had multiple locks and bars. They were lucky to find this place a few weeks after the earth went to sh*t.

Jesse bolted the door and placed the steel bar over it, no one was getting through that. He yawned then turned around to see Jessica, he smiled and walked up to her "I got you this." He handed her the small pistol and kissed her forehead. He dropped the backpack onto the floor and began neatly piling them on the floor "I got us some food to last us at least four days, we shouldn't have to leave." He grabbed the cans and boxes and carried them to their half empty food shelf and placed them on it "There." He smiled at his work then jumped on the bed and grabbed Jessica by the waist then pulled her on him "Love you." he smiled then kissed her soft lips.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:00:08 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 03:44:40 pm »

Jessica Sands
Jessica drew the curtains back from the window. Even though the it was covered with a thin layer of steel, Jessica loved to let some fresh air into her and Jesse's home. She breathed in the cold breeze, closing her eyes for a second. She walked into the hall and noticed Jesse's backpack was gone from its usual place against the wall. A small lump of worry began to form in her throat, but she swallowed it down "Stop it, he'll be back soon." She reassured herself aloud.

As she got dressed, she listened for the faint bark or roar but heard nothing. She shrugged and pulled on a thick coat, it was getting colder outside as the nights were getting longer. She jumped as she heard the familiar scrape of the locks being undone and ran into the hall to see Jesse walking through the doorway "I got you this." He smiled at her and handed her a small pistol, kissing her forehead "I love it!" She beamed as she looked closely at the detail of the gun. She stood beside Jesse as he sorted the food. "I got us some food to last us at least four days, we shouldn't have to leave." He said as he placed the food on the food shelf. Jessica nodded, "Well done, how was it out there?" She asked, but she didn't get an answer before Jesse pulled her on top of him on the bed. "Love you." He smiled as he kissed her lips. "I love you too, but I have to make breakfast." She giggled and pulled away, grabbing some eggs and quickly cracking them into the pan. She chopped up some herbs and spices, throwing them into the pan with the eggs. Her stomach growled as the smell of the food wafted up her nostrils "It seemed a bit...quiet outside, was everything alright?" She asked, dishing out the eggs and placing them on the wooden table beside the bed.
[/color]

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2013, 08:43:20 pm »
I'm leaving the roleplay.I just got my new (Windows8) and I really need to fix it up or set it up..Well enjoy my new roleplay ..Byes))

Offline silverwolf120

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2013, 10:35:02 pm »
Aww baii Thrillex.))

Signature by Demon
            Merry Christmas