Author Topic: Sonic interface & Title [6/4/13 EDIT] [CANCELED/WILL RELEASE TITLE SCREEN]  (Read 6281 times)

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Re: Sonic interface & Title [6/4/13 EDIT] [WORK IN PROGRESS]
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2013, 10:20:14 pm »
Haha, this is awesome!
Can't wait until you finish the mod, this is perfect for Sonic fans.~

Thanks! I was hoping to get this done a while ago, but to to glitches and setbacks it seems like it will be a lot longer than expected, sadly.

If you need any help with glitches, you can PM me, maybe I can help. Other than that, this looks great, keep up the good work! :D
Well, I already posted the button glitch on the Help part of the forum, but the one you see in this screen isn't a glitch, just a mess up on my part that's easily fixable, unlike the other button glitches.

Like this one

It would be awesome if you could make that pic a bit bigger floofie!

|| Preset ||

Offline TailsFan

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Tails Fan...Always have been, always will be. :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2013, 10:48:58 pm »
Haha, this is awesome!
Can't wait until you finish the mod, this is perfect for Sonic fans.~

Thanks! I was hoping to get this done a while ago, but to to glitches and setbacks it seems like it will be a lot longer than expected, sadly.

If you need any help with glitches, you can PM me, maybe I can help. Other than that, this looks great, keep up the good work! :D
Well, I already posted the button glitch on the Help part of the forum, but the one you see in this screen isn't a glitch, just a mess up on my part that's easily fixable, unlike the other button glitches.

Like this one

It would be awesome if you could make that pic a bit bigger floofie!
Right click the image and open it in a new tab. o3o
Believe in yourself.

Offline Akita Silver

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
  • You find us chasing the sun :3
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt! :3
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 03:57:24 am »
It's lookin' pretty awesome! :D I might consider getting this one, of all the ones i have seen xD

You find us chasing the skys,the space,the moon, the stars, the sun, in just one new york minute.

Offline TailsFan

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2013, 06:56:59 am »
It's lookin' pretty awesome! :D I might consider getting this one, of all the ones i have seen xD
Thanks, though so far progress on it has basically gone to a complete stand-still because of the fact I had recently broken my laptop and am waiting for a new one, plus the, still unresolved, glitch I mentioned earlier within the comments.
Believe in yourself.

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2013, 07:48:04 am »
This looks amazing! Cannot wait until it's finished, for I'd definitely give the new skin a try. Good luck with the lit'le glitch you are experiencing, but glitch or not, it still looks amazing.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2013, 08:37:38 am »
Wow, this interface does look amazing. It'll leave those sonic fans jumping for joy once you complete it. I wish you luck in fixing all those bugs and glitches. Technology.. it's beautiful but it has it's karma. Anyways, beautiful work!
gone

Cherryvell

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2013, 11:19:59 am »
Wow,looks awesome!I have some friends that are Sonic fans,I'll definetely tell them about it once it's finished.Keep up the good work floofie :D

Offline TailsFan

• View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2013, 08:08:50 pm »
This looks amazing! Cannot wait until it's finished, for I'd definitely give the new skin a try. Good luck with the lit'le glitch you are experiencing, but glitch or not, it still looks amazing.
Wow, this interface does look amazing. It'll leave those sonic fans jumping for joy once you complete it. I wish you luck in fixing all those bugs and glitches. Technology.. it's beautiful but it has it's karma. Anyways, beautiful work!
Wow,looks awesome!I have some friends that are Sonic fans,I'll definetely tell them about it once it's finished.Keep up the good work floofie :D
Thanks a lot, all of you! ^w^
Believe in yourself.