Author Topic: Freedom Fighters ~ Skyrim RP (Open and Accepting!)  (Read 11263 times)

Offline Quvi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Was Aurora01
    • View Profile
Re: Freedom Fighters ~ Skyrim RP (Open and Accepting!)
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2013, 12:37:01 pm »
Fiala sighed and put the broom in the corner. She then went back behind the counter. A man came over and slammed a tankard on the counter. She could tell he was drunk. "Yes?" She asked looking up at him. "Black Briar Mead please." He said. He sounded woozy. "Ok.." She shrugged and grabbed the tankard replacing it with the mead. "Here ya go." She said handing it to him. "Idiot..." She mumbled as he drank the mead and eventually falling over.
I have changed my name from sage01 to Aurora01!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2013, 08:31:20 pm »

S'araleene
(See-ar-ruh-lean)

"A warning my friend, you should keep on Khajit's good side. You do not want to meet my darkened blade."

Race: Khajit

Description: Her coat is a mix of a black and tan tortoiseshell and a grey tabby. White markings line her eyes, forehead and outer cheek tufts. Her eyes are slits that have a gleaming bright blue that shines like flawless sapphires at night.  She has fairly high cheekbones and large ears tattered from combat and each bearing numerous gold piercing in the rims. She wears fairly heavy armor, in battle and has three claw markings gashed into the bridge of her nose. She will still wear armor on casual days, but its usually just a light leather set.

Profession/Organization: "A gifted blacksmith primarily. I work under Balimund's training and seem to be catching his skill fairly quickly. I will also be going on a pilgrimage to Winterhold to become a student at the college. Experimenting with the arcane arts is just another little nifty hobby of mine."

Bio: She was amidst a large of her kin that flocked to the land of Skyrim during a time of poverty. But since most felt negativity towards the khajit, her and her family were forced to live outside of the city of Dawnstar with her mother and brother in tents, like many other khajit. The three lived fairly peaceful lives with the exception of a little mischief here and there. Her and her brother would often hunt elk and winter hares for their meals, but would resort to stealing from market stalls inside the city if there was nothing in the area. One of these nights when the two siblings were out, the had returned to a large white beast in their camp ground. Besides the rogue frost troll was the fading corpse of there mother blanketed with droplets of snow. Her brother ran to help her, even thought Saraleene tried to hold him back, but was just hacked at by the monster. The khajit had widened her eyes in horror at the sight and recklessly rushed head on to face the troll to defend him, though it ravaged through her pelt easily as well, cracking several of her thin frontal bones. Saraleene backed up out of fear, gored mess pouring from her torso. But the creature had returned its fierce glare to her younger brother. The khajit had to do what was necessary to protect him since he couldn't fend for himself in his injured state.  She took down the giant by shattering one of her own exposed ribs and sneaking behind it, stabbing through its eye sockets then it's jaw. The last thing she remembers is falling into the snowy covered ground next to her deceased brother and passing out from blood loss in the snow as Dawnstar guards and citizens crowded to watch. Several days after, she found her wound stitched up, but her hands were bound behind her back and accompanied other notable criminals on the horse cart.

What do you think of the war?: "It does nothing but cause distrust and death of those very near. But they do pay a hefty price for my miracle craftsmanship, heheh. I take no involvement in this war but I do not favor the Imperials much. But enough about politics, I have other matters to attend to."

Where, in Skyrim, do you live?: "I stay primarily in Riften for work. I work for Balimund as an apprentice nowadays and whatever time I manage to salvage between firing blades, I spend free time traveling to new places. I've been to Whiterun, Dawnstar and a few other small spots here and there, but I always wanted to visit Markarth. From what I've heard, it's an exceptionally beautiful city. Well, compared to the Ratways of Riften I s'pose."

Weapon: "I prefer to make my own weapons myself, but I always tend to go back to using a beautiful ebony sword given to me by my mentor. I hope that one day I'll be able to craft such a sliver of moonlight. And honestly, if no one is looking, I may slip a destruction spell here and there."

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2013, 10:30:44 pm »
((Welcome. ^^))
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2013, 03:59:53 am »
((Thanks :) I'll post soon.))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!