Author Topic: Your First Ever Character  (Read 3002 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Your First Ever Character
« on: October 30, 2013, 09:50:32 pm »
I was a bit curious about why you made the first character the way it is now and If you still have it on your account. I have created mine which was a bit of an odd yet realistic looking plain wolf. Her name was err... CrystalWolfTear and she had a brown pelt and cream under fur. Later on I added some white wings so she could fly above the plains.

To be honest the reason I made my first character the way it is now is because I was a bit of a boring old floofy chap who had no idea how to create interesting and unique characters. Later through my feral heart years I learnt how to download mass markings and I will even post one of two of my favorites which i class as my default ones.

But feel free to share the story of how you created and why you created your first character the way it is now in-game.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

AlphaEclipse

Re: Your First Ever Character
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 09:57:59 pm »
This was my first charrie~ Her name was Universe, again, because I like star stuff. x'D

I don't use her anymore really, but she will always be my first FH memory~ <3

That was like ninja like speed brah. x'D

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 10:02:19 pm »
Aww that's nice, I don't tend to use my character anymore, mostly because it's linked to a sad story of losing my mate who is now long lost. His user is spiky-guy but I don't think he will ever go online. Anyways. I prefer to use my more 'Modern' characters these days, although my first character will always bring me those lovable memories of FH.

I really like your character, very nice and I guess she looks unique in the eyes of the maker xD

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2013, 08:53:21 pm »
Maria, Maria Maria . . . I just met a girl named Mariaa . .
Yeah, at first, she was a black lioness, with pink liger markings, and a light teal under belly, including the tail tip, she had pretty blue eyes and teal wings :)
She was fairly small-ish too.
I have since edited her to have a dark pnik underbelly like her markings.
I still have her original bio in her player info and I literally face palmed myself because I thought it was cute on how ignorant I was about the FH culture at the time xD

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2013, 10:43:53 pm »
I guess those who have kept their character over the many years of Feral heart's existence are now face pawing themselves at their imagination back then. We all wanted some freedom and some unique character without the knowledge of presets. I guess that's pretty understandable.

I have since edited my first character because when I looked back at what I created a few years ago I was actually a bit shocked... her face was deformed and she didn't even look like a wolf. More like a carrot with wings xD and fur.. or shall I say rotten carrot? xD

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 12:14:58 am »
A Carrot? for reals? xD! Mine was a blown up rainbow!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Blue_Apples

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2013, 04:31:55 am »
My first character was Dark Shadow, she was all black, with a white tail tip, and a very pink nose. Which I was ridiculed over time and time again. Her eyes were red as were her markings; spiral for head and body, and something else I can't remember the name for her tail. No manes of any sort also.

As yes, she wasn't quite the looker, nor was she friendly, but I loved Dark Shadow. Unfortunately her character was accidentally deleted and I have yet to recreate her. Soon though.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2013, 10:59:54 am »
A Carrot? for reals? xD! Mine was a blown up rainbow!

Haha, oh dear

My first character was Dark Shadow, she was all black, with a white tail tip, and a very pink nose. Which I was ridiculed over time and time again. Her eyes were red as were her markings; spiral for head and body, and something else I can't remember the name for her tail. No manes of any sort also.

As yes, she wasn't quite the looker, nor was she friendly, but I loved Dark Shadow. Unfortunately her character was accidentally deleted and I have yet to recreate her. Soon though.

Ahh, well I wish you luck in recreating Dark Shadow... I must say, the name is quite creative, I like it xD

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2013, 01:21:38 am »
Moving this to Game Discussion~

Offline Emotcionz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • How much does your building weigh?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2013, 01:22:11 pm »
My first was a husky that was rabid named Lector. He was old for 1 year so I deleted him.

Move your cursor in time with her.