Author Topic: Yet another lion pride(general interest thread)  (Read 6735 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Yet another lion pride(general interest thread)
« on: December 05, 2013, 12:59:48 pm »
Around these sections is usually not where I sniff around but in this case I'm actually here for a cause and I thought it maybe wouldn't hurt posting.

I just wanted to check if there's any forum lurker that has any interest in joining a new lion pride that I'm considering starting up. To throw things out there it will be semi realistic, semi literate to literate, and mapless to start off with to gain a proper foothold. It is aimed towards being more of a social long term pride rather than having the most epical and dramatic plot twists and roleplay. With other words I want a nice and tight group in the game roleplaying once in a while. It will be mostly game based however I'd want good contact through the prides own forum as well, so forum activity is nice.

If you're interested just give a reply below, or if you just have some questions it's fine as well. Thread is generally for me to see if there's much life around here or interest when it comes to joining lion prides in general, and I will let anyone interested know right away once the pride is ready to get kicked off.

Maturity and good behavior among members plays a big factor here keep that in mind!
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Yet another lion pride(general interest thread)
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 02:27:45 am »
I actually was interested in it. (Heard about it in-game). I have gone to the website and looked over the rules and guidelines, and it all looks good to me. Just wanted to confirm my interest in it. 
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 06:32:45 pm by Vask »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 03:12:34 am »
Seems like a interesting idea. If I want to join, do I have to RP or can I join for the social convos?
If so then I might be interested in joining :)
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline DungeonSiegeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2013, 03:19:00 am »
I'd like to join this roleplay, if I can. It looks like it'll be fun. When will it be first active?

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2013, 03:23:26 am »
Nice to hear that there's some interest, we already got quite a few members after one day of being up and around, if you're interested find any Modoru pride member in the game if possible and ask them more about stuff.

To answer your question Feareh, this pride is social and roleplay and not one. Which means that we aim to have users that can do both, but we also wish to have diversity and look welcoming towards any kind of players whether they like socializing more as an ingame group, or just only roleplay. Do believe this is the key to a really big pride in the game.

The requirements is really the ones mentioned on the "How to join thread" here:
http://kovured.com/modorupride

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 02:05:14 pm »
I'll gladly join, already visited the forums and read everything. Seems like fun.~

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 03:10:13 pm »
I'd join. Let me take a look at your website, Red.
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2013, 05:24:32 pm »
Just to find one of the Modorus inside of the game and they will instruct you where to go or who to talk to.

Offline Cycada

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Grumpy Fluffbutt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2013, 04:10:30 am »
Can I ask what exactly is meant by "Semi-realistic"? I've been trying to find a decent pride to bring my character Atticus (see signature) into but I haven't done feral RP in a while, so I'm totally lost on what the difference is between "realistic" and "semi-realistic" and whether or not my character would be suitable, haha.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2013, 12:52:14 pm »
In our case for the pride.

Semi Realistic is that you should have the ground lion looks like the lion tail and ears among with the feline body of course. The colours should be fairly "smooth" which means no 255's and burning colours. However markings are still alright, and certain non-realistic colours are also fine to give more creativity to those who join.

In another way to put it, we don't want anyone in the pride to be mistaken for anything else but a lion, though the ones taking part aren't limited to only so called "realistic" lion colors and looks, if that makes any sense. When it comes to behavior we of course allow dialogue between characters and human like reactions, though we don't have supernatural powers or any other magic in this which keeps it semi realistic still.

Maybe this helped.