Author Topic: What's the animal you RP most as?  (Read 8573 times)

Offline avomeir

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • "What a twist of events..."
    • View Profile
Re: What's the animal you RP most as?
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2013, 02:23:13 am »
Personally, I tend to stand alongside the Wolf/dog roleplays. I know the anatomy of a canine much more then a feline, due to being raised around dog breeders and trainers. I find them both fascinating, and have attempted to learn the anatomy of the feline once, though it didn't go over too well. I will someday have to learn anyway since I want to become a vet, so I may give it another go, but until then I am sticking with my trusty old Canidae.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 02:25:43 am by Zenithae »
Find me in game on Volaticus.~
Signature - TrinityZiel@dA -- Avatar - Attsos.
Somewhat inactive via forums due to a variety of different things.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2013, 11:48:04 pm »
Hyena! Most of my characters are hyenas. Hyenas are fantastic. I love hyenas.

It's a shame there's so few hyena groups though! After a full year of roleplaying, I've only managed to find three realistic ones that have lasted beyond a week. Two are still going, thankfully! It's a swell break from the dime-a-dozen WC groups.

. . . show me where they are pretty please ;-; I've admired Hyenas for a while now, but you can hardly find any good Hyena Roleplays anymore.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline cloudtail

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • real dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2013, 01:39:11 am »
Usually a wolf or a warrior cat. Who's names are Sammy And Dapplepaw. I used to play as a lion but i don't really anymore.  :D
~ your friendly neighborhood Indian~

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2013, 01:43:26 am »
I have an orangatan character. I use him for my occasional orangatan parties in Bonfire. :3
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

~Firepool~

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2013, 02:53:57 pm »
Lot's of interesting responses. Didn't think I'd get so many. Thanks guys!

ZearTheAkumian

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2013, 03:01:42 pm »
This might get interesting, say, I have a Thylacine character, and to people who don't know what the heck is a Thylacine, well is a carnivorous marsupial that went extinct in 1936, more info of it is at Wikipedia

Link to Wikipedia article if you want to know more of the Thylacine -->> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thylacine <<--

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2013, 09:18:28 pm »

It's a shame there's so few hyena groups though! After a full year of roleplaying, I've only managed to find three realistic ones that have lasted beyond a week. Two are still going, thankfully! It's a swell break from the dime-a-dozen WC groups.

. . . show me where they are pretty please ;-; I've admired Hyenas for a while now, but you can hardly find any good Hyena Roleplays anymore.

Although it is rather off-topic, I can answer your question.
I am one of the four leaders of a multispecies hyena clan called "Corconditas", some of the members are in that screenshot^^
We, along with some other great hyena clans, usually hang around Fluorite.
Sorry for the overall off-topic-ness of this post, just wanted to assure you good hyenas do exist! We're not all grey and black "wolfiyenas" that live in packs!

Offline Fallenleaf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2013, 09:25:56 pm »
The animals I RP the most as are domestic cats, that are not in any Clans. In fact, we should create a sub-species of the domestic cats called the O'Sullivan cats specially for FH, because it's such a big family, we can't even count them o-o

And also, I RPed the most as a Feliyena, a species created by my friends Faolanpaw and Lia~~, that is a hybrid between a domestic cat and a spotted hyena. But now, I'm tending to play as a cat.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2013, 10:33:09 pm »
I RP mostly as wolves and foxes. I've always had a liking towards them. I will occasionally RP as a lion or a cat, but only if it seems like a good RP.

I swear I just saw you the other day... x'D Maybe it was another Skreel Hyena.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2013, 10:39:13 pm »

Although it is rather off-topic, I can answer your question.
I am one of the four leaders of a multispecies hyena clan called "Corconditas", some of the members are in that screenshot^^
We, along with some other great hyena clans, usually hang around Fluorite.
Sorry for the overall off-topic-ness of this post, just wanted to assure you good hyenas do exist! We're not all grey and black "wolfiyenas" that live in packs!

Danke,+Floof for you.
 . . . but can I just say I hate it that when your a hyena you're automatically the bad guy  .. . ?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972