Author Topic: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters  (Read 73762 times)

Offline Simba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • King of The Pride Lands
    • TLK4EVR
    • View Profile
Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters
« on: March 24, 2011, 04:28:24 pm »

PLEASE CLICK HERE FIRST

This thread will be used to post "Character Wanted" ads for the Makuu Kiwanja Rp, please do not post an application here if you aren't applying for the available characters.

-Character-

We need someone to play _________ .  In your application post include a picture of your character in-game, what you feel their personality is, previous roleplaying experience, and why you deserve the character.

MORE TO FOLLOW                                                                                        
Original Character application will take place on the forum once it's open.  For now we are only looking for the Canon characters listed above.

Makuu Kiwanja uses FeralHeart+.  Don't have it yet, download it today.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 08:51:04 pm by Simba »

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
Re: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 01:11:40 pm »

Well, To be honest, i dont think i deserve this position.

But, at times i am a decent controller, yet i may need some help at points, Ive had a bit of experience of leadership while doing many other things.

Id love to Rp as the leopard leader since the Cheetah was taken and because Leopards are very cool animals :P

Im not good at typing paragraphs, but atleast i tried to explain a little about me i suppose. Heh.

I hope to hear from you soon.

~In game user is: Ritsuka~

Edit: Ive replaced Shani with Kumi, he's a decent looking Leopard if you ask me hah..

~Axel~
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 01:33:21 pm by .::Axel::. »

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline Simba

• TLK4EVR
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 05:55:39 pm »
We have a cheetah leader, we now need someone to head the leopard group.

Offline Ritsuka

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
  • Tasha, .::Axel::., Bakura~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 01:33:45 pm »
Post updated~

Pet's name: Kokoron
My Screenies ^-^

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 08:30:07 pm »
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 08:44:32 pm by Arashiandame »

Offline Simba

• TLK4EVR
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 12:58:17 am »
The leopard position has been filled, we now need a Mheetu.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 05:38:17 pm by Simba »

Offline KanuTGL

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • And look at me - I'm wearing a vegetable
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt gallery
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 03:33:30 pm »
Applying for Mheetu 8D

So, roughly:

Mheetu is a timid lion; he's often shy in front of strangers and doesn't like conflicts. At the same time, he idolizes Simba and wants to be just like him. In their cub days Mheetu would try and tag along with his sister when she and Simba went out on their amazing adventures as often as he could, but he was seldom invited and would more often than not be carried back to the den quite quickly "because he was too young to come". He always complained about this.

During Scar's reign, Mheetu was too young to be able to protect himself from the hyenas, or Scar, so he often needed rescuing and protecting, either by his sister or mother. This was very frustrating for him and he often cried over his own weakness. But it didn't matter how much he wanted to be the strong one... He vowed that someday he would be the one to protect Nala, but by the time Simba returned and defeated Scar, Mheetu had been broken down to a fearful little lion that wouldn't dare face up to such a conflict even if he was given the chance.

He still struggles with that to this day (...where in the timeline does the Makuu Kiwanja story begin?) and will always rather run away when faced with a problem. He knows that that is wrong, but he just can't bring himself to confront it; he is too afraid.

That said, Mheetu is a very kind and supportive young lion. He still idolizes Simba (even more after his heroic return) and will try to do whatever Simba does. If asked to help out with something, Mheetu will also always do his best to be of assistance (as long as it doesn't involve danger).

-----

I have many years of RolePlay experience (a whole... *counts* five or six years?), particularly Lion King RPs and I was also a Moderator of a long-running Lion King RolePlay site for several years. However, I'd rather demonstrate what my posts look like, so here's a snippet of a post from a recent RP I took part in, where I played Mohatu -

"King Mohatu's sleep had been troubled. With this draught and all the problems it was causing, it was difficult for the King to get some real rest... The river had dried out and the water hole was shrinking by the day. The green grass was gone and the trees were losing their leaves. If no rain came soon, his kingdom would be in the middle of a truly terrible disaster and this troubled the lion greatly. His beautiful Queen did her best to help him, but every night Mohatu fell into deep thought and the more he thought about his trouble, the greater it became. Every morning he awoke hoping that by some miracle the rains would have returned, but every morning he also awoke to the same disappointment. And the herds were getting tired and thirsty. They looked to their King for guidance. What to do? He had an idea, but wondered if it could really work..."

I would like to play Mheetu in this RolePlay because I realised I've never really thought much about his personality before and this would be an excellent opportunity for me to develop my version of him. And developing characters through RolePlay is what I have found to be the best way of doing it :P

I would be online mostly in the evenings, since I get home late from work, and my time zone is GMT-0 (since I've heard that that matters, hah).

RedAngel

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 07:28:25 pm »
Epic pic Kanu (lol just randomly says that)

Offline DimensionGal

• The Poison Dragon's Tainted Lily
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • aka Kerrigan the Mapmaker
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art page
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2011, 02:08:39 am »
I did a little "research" into the character, and found that he was originally designed with a black nose, so I gave my version of him one. Hope you don't mind. It can be changed if you want it to be. o.o

"There's more than meets the eye" is one way to describe Mheetu's personality.

Beneath the outer shell of someone who possesses the charisma of a leader and a warrior, Mheetu is truly still just a teenage boy at heart. At time's he's filled with child-like wonder - eager to fool around - and, still, at other times he can seem like someone who is wise beyond his years. Mheetu will only retreat from battle if left with no other options, and he's constantly looking to further his fighting skills to defend his homeland - though, that is to say, he has no interest in taking over as a full-time leader. He'll deal with problems right away, so that he has plenty of spare time later on.

As for my previous RP experience, I've lost count of how many rps I've been in over the years. I can say that I'm a very literate, effective writer  and try my hardest to be - only making typos now and then. But of course my keyboard in-game is cursed by the dreadful absence of " and ', so I have to use * in their place when in-game.

I've heard so many good things about Makuu Kiwanja, and I wanted to give it a go. :3
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 02:23:55 am by Kerrigan »
?Mapmaker serving 16,700+ Feral Heart users?

Offline Electricfish

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • If I get sick, take me to Dr. House. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2011, 03:09:11 pm »
Marking this. >.>