Author Topic: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters  (Read 73756 times)

Ruby Wing

Re: Makuu Kiwanja Needs Characters
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2011, 11:41:56 pm »
Hey Simba, this is Light-Foot from DA my in-game username is Ruby Wing, I would like to join. I was hoping I could be a new character, if u would like to accept then I'll change my character, Velvet's, fur  color.

Offline Nyla

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Christian prejudiced.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2011, 11:56:51 pm »

Personailty
As a cub, Mheetu was known mostly as 'Nala's brother'. He had a huge sister complex, looking up to her in all senses of the word. He was considerably younger than most of the cubs, born almost six months after Nala and the rest. His mother referred to him jokingly as her 'little surprise'.  Because of the age difference, Mheetu was left out of most of the cubs' friend circles. Even Nala refused to play with him or take him along on her and Simba's 'adventures'. Out of this, he developed a stubborn streak, and with some practice, even managed to be more or less accepted by some of the nicer cubs. Although he had made his place amongst the pride's youth, he never really lost his stubborn streak.

After the death of Mufasa and the rising of Scar, Mheetu finally got what he had wanted so much as a young cub. His sister Nala now doted upon him. Their mother, Sarafina fell ill and passed away only a few months into Scars' rule. With no parental figure left, Nala considered it her duty to protect him from their leader's wrath. For that reason and others, it took her far too long to decide to run for help. In fact, it was Mheetu who convinced her to so so in the end. Growing up under Scars' reign, he had become a bitter, rebellious teen. One fateful day, when the Pridelands had just reached it's limit for sustaining both the Pride and the Hyenas, Scar called Nala to his den. Fearing for the safety of his sister, Mheetu followed. He arrived in time to witness Scar forcing himself upon the now mature young lioness. Rashly, thinking only of Nala, Mheetu attacked. He fought fiercely, shouting for Nala to run, but he was only an underfed teenager and compared to Scar, incredibly weak. Nala escaped, but Mheetu nearly lost his life. The return of Simba was what saved him, for Scar had beaten him and left him for dead, assuming that the hyenas would finish him off. With the care of Sarabi and the other lionesses, he survived, but was scarred for the rest of his life. Both on the outside, and inside.

Following Simba's rightful claiming of the throne, Mheetu had become somewhat subdued. His injuries left him weakened, and unable to properly win a fight. Scar let him stay in the pride both because of his closeness to Nala, and because he knew that he would never challenge Simba's place as king. Though he is happy to be able to stay, Mheetu often feels like a nuisance. What few friends he made as cub are now gone, dead, or grown apart in the time since his childhood. His stubbornness remains though, and he is determined to find his place in the pride once again. With little use as a hunter or fighter, he often hangs around with Rafiki, in the hopes that he can learn something from the wise old baboon. He has no social skills, and he generally feels awkward around others, but he does try to talk to his pride-mates on a regular basis. With a little time, who knows, maybe he'll make some great friends.

Why pick me?
I admit, at first I applied to this on a whim. But as I began to research, design, and write up his personality, I think I may have fell in love with him a little bit. |D The Lion King has always been one of my favorite movies, and I even spent  few years as a member of TLKFAA. I eventually graduated on to DeviantArt, but the love and intrigue I feel for the world of the Lion king has never faded. I suppose this isn't really a good reason to pick me, but anything else I have to say on the subject I've already written into the 'RP experience' section. Please consider me well. <3

Roleplay experiance
I started roleplaying at the age of 10 (no, I'm not kidding!) on Neopets. From there I went through a variety of sites, from Warriors roleplay forums, pokemon forums, adoptable sites, a place called Hidden Crossroads, and another called Evelon. Six years later, I'm still learning. I joined Impressive Title about two years ago, on a suggestion from a fellow member of HxR. I'd seen it before on TLKFAA, but never gotten around to downloading it. And that's when I was introduced to the amazing world of 3-D RPing. I was a member of Majuu Kiwanja before too, playing Vitani. Since the shutting down of IT, I've been carefully stalking the forums, awaiting it's return. And finally, here it is! I can't wait to start playing with you guys again, whatever character I end up with.

Extra notes
I played around with Mheetu's design a lot, and I'm still not entirely happy with it. I think I'd like to make a preset for him, if I am chosen. It'd include brown inner-ears, ear rims, a proper TLK nose and fading, as well as his scars of course. I do have my own design for him, which is a LOT different from this one, but you said this was what you wanted, and I don't mind it too much. |D I did try to make him less... neon though.

Also, please excuse the MASSIVE TEXTWALL. I really didn't intend to write that much, but I kinda got carried away... XD

Anyway, good luck to everyone else, I hope I win, thank you for (hopefully) reading all the way through, etc. etc. Insert conclusive sentence here. <3

I didn't really want to make this my signature, but... this thing is scarily accurate.

Offline wildkids99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • da
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2011, 08:42:54 am »
Hi there Simba, I was wondering if I could RP with a Lion King RP character named Kotai. She's an outcast, but if you don't want/need any more (new) characters that's perfectly fine. c:

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2011, 01:00:23 pm »
hey simba, i was wondering if u needed a cub in ur pride, i have 1 called Maja and she is really cute! add me on feral hearts (username) spottednose                               

Offline spottednose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Potato
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2011, 02:52:59 am »
i could be Mheetu if u diddnt need a cub, if u want. my computer wont let me do pictures but if u add me on feral hearts i will show you ( my FH version of mheetu is alot like the picture belive me)

Offline WarriorMoo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Love and Bazookas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2011, 07:46:31 pm »
Dear Simba

I respectfully ask, in your permission, when the time comes, to apply for an original character in the pride of Kiwa Kiwanja; Zira's pride.
If you accept this request, I will happily post the information of my character Sauda (Whose name mean's "Dark Beauty" In swahili.) to review and use when the time is right in the Lion King Roleplay.

Sincerely;
WarriorMoo :3
"BAZOOKA!"

^ Sofas are awesome.

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2011, 07:43:18 pm »
Where is the application form?

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline arcticwarrior

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • the sun is shining when i close my eyes. :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2011, 07:22:55 pm »
i know you already have a kovu, but who is he? i would looove to be kovu....

KOVU FOREVER!

sure im in love, but at least im in love. <3

Offline Simba

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
  • King of The Pride Lands
    • TLK4EVR
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2011, 05:43:16 pm »
We've chosen a Mheetu and are now seeking a Banzai.

Nike

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2011, 05:06:25 am »
Hey Simba, I made Banzai. He doesn't look good but I tried my best.  But here is the image :) I'm dying to be in the RP<3

~~~~~~~~~~
I feel his personality is hot-headed, goofy, short-tempered, a bit messed up in the head, devoted to his job(working for Scar), and a bit confused at times. Acts before he thinks. He is also greedy and selfish.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been in MANY role-plays, on chat sites, forums, feral heart, impressive title, etc. I have a good knowledge of no power-playing and stuff like that. I have been role-playing for over 3 years now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I deserve this character because, first off the RP sounds really fun, second I LOVE lion king and when I say love I mean LOVE. It is my favorite Disney Classic and I love to RP plus I have experience with it. I am going to keep trying for a part in the RP if I don't get this one also ^_^.

Thank you :).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 10:14:51 pm by Alexia »