Author Topic: those dreams man...  (Read 898 times)

blackje123

those dreams man...
« on: April 04, 2014, 02:21:42 pm »
we all know those crazy dreams or nightmares  ;)
and sometimes you just keep thinking after a dream like: ok ok, let me get this straight... i walked with burger shoes...(true story)
soooooo my question to you iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss what is your weirdest dream? there must be some crazy ones outta there, aye?  ;)

i once had a dream (not so long ago) i dreamed that i lived in a big house by a farm and there were paranormal thing in our house that kept jerking my little sis so i told my mom about it and she wouldn't believe me... THEN SUDDENLY there was a shrink gun and everyone came to shrink their fat and i was like ''is it really a good idea to do this?'' then a women with cancer on her lib came and shrinked her cancer and said '' yey! now i can live a week longer!'' i was a kinda surprised but also happy for the women  :) then there was a timemachine and to test if its a real one we tested it and we landed in the time of the caveman! then many caveman came to us and tried to kill us but when they spoke i could understand that (why can ony i understand them!? :o ) so then i translated our language to that from the caveman and it was like WHAT... the we started world war 2 with the caveman! then i woke up couse i had to go to school...
(mabye i watched to many doctor who...)  :-X

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
Re: those dreams man...
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 02:27:52 pm »
Wars with cave men? Paranormal activities on the farm? Sounds like a personal problem...      I dreamed I was a pineapple once. A family ate me. I lived out the whole life of a pineapple. From a seed, to a tree, to a fruit, to a truck bed, to boxes, to a store, to death at the hands of five people... Pineapples have the worst lives ever man...
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 03:07:24 pm »
Hmmm.... Well I had a one heck of a crazy Dream!
I dreamed that I woke up in my yard and that I stood up from the grassy terrain benife me and I saw a boy that I never saw one before and he said to me this: "Run! Or You'll Die!" I was like: "Okay.....?" And Then I went back to my house and asked my mom something I don't remember of. And then my dad said the same what the boy said and then me, mom, dad, sis, bro were there too and they said to get in the bath.
I've got in it and I teleported somewhere I don't know of, an Ocean maybe? Maybe a stream? Maybe lake? I don't know.
I was also a mermaid. I never had a dream before of being a mermaid. :P
And then my dream ended.
There it is.

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 03:49:03 pm »
Most of my nightmares have me being TERRIBLY late for school. I panic even when me and my mom leave 3 minutes after the usual time so she can drive me to school. But in these dreams, it's like 11:00 AM when I have to be at school at 8:55 AM. Once I had a dream when I tried to run to school because I was running late, but something was dragging me down, like an anvil tied to me, and the school would fall away from me. I get panic attacks because I think it's real. I feel horrible. I'm relived when I wake up, not late at all.

I had dreams of me publicly naked a lot a few years ago. My clothes would be like a foot away from me, but I couldn't reach them for some reason or they would scoot away from me. Embarrassing and panic-triggering.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2014, 03:45:56 am »
Ugh. My dreams are like acid trips. -_-

My weird dream involves me going to Peru with a few youth group friends and living on some playground on top of a mountain, then some zombies come, but the way they change you into a zombie is by spitting on your face. So all my friends became zombies, and in the end I was hiding under a playground slide with the band Skillet and drinking tea.

Though, the past few nights my dreams have taken a turn for a different kind of weird.
Said dreams are mostly about me marrying my best friend. Who's 4 years younger than me, currently. So, not only is it a liittllee bit illegal, it's SO FRICKIN' AWKWARD. -_-
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me