Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 153109 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2014, 08:23:16 pm »
Accepted. ^.^ Maybe one more member and we'll begin.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2014, 02:35:43 am »

"Looking for an exit in this world of fear, I can see the path that leads away."

Name:
 Mickey-Quinn Jeffern.
Personality:
Mickey is a very brave woman, especially when it comes to defending others. She is not overly cautious, but sometimes absent-minded. When depended on, Mickey does feel quite pressured, considering she is not overly depended on by her friend. Over the year Mickeys has become very agile and flexible, making her a bit of a show-off. Weapon wise, Mickey is pretty skilled with a knife, gathering the knowledge from her father who was a hunter. Overall Mickey is a sweet, outgoing young woman.
History:
Mickey lived with her parents and her two younger siblings in a modest country-side home. Mickey was in a gymnastics league, where she met her best friend, Raina. They went to the same school, same soccer team, same neighborhood. The perfect friendship. When one day on the news, a oddly long story of unnatural-looking humans, tearing peoples throats out. Of course on the spot Mickey thought this was absurd, a lecture of a 'hoax' followed after the report. Yet, more and more happenings of the same nature were occurring around the city. Mickey had agreed with Raina it was just a joke, conducted by a group of tricksters. It was not until one day, Raina and Mickey were walking to her house. Small pools of  red lay on the patches of grass and worn down pavement. This worried Mickey, but that was nothing compared to the sight the pair would see in her house. Both of Mickeys parents lay shot in the head on the living-room floor with snow white hair and eyes. Her siblings on the other hand were gone. Mickey panicked and stashed food and water from the pantry, while Raina grabbed Mickey's Father's gun and hunting knife. Both jumped in the car and carefully sped away, Mickey having basic knowledge of how to drive, Raina also. They ended up in a partially standing hotel in New York, occupying a ransacked suite.
Weapon(s):
 A large hunting knife.
Companion(Dog):
N/A
Other:
Mickey has a bracelet made from string, she got it from her father for her 13th birthday. End.
------------------------------------

"Strike the match, play it loud, giving love to the world."

Name:
Raina Parkenson.
Personality:
 Raina has been influenced badly by her brother, giving her an aggressive sort of tone to her. She is a very sweet, sensitive person on the other hand. Always intending to help others if they need it. She was a stubborn girl, but has been repeatedly persuaded by her best friend, but no one else. Raina is fairly agile and not afraid to jump from roof-to-roof of buildings. She is slightly afraid of the dark and spiders. Raina hates conflict and will avoid it by doing anything, but if it is required she will reluctantly fight.
History:
Raina's mother had died when she was ten from a unknown disease. Since that her father has been working endlessly to support Raina. Expenses jumped at them until, eventually, her father had failed and their home was taken. Along with most of their possessions. Although Raina managed to grab a box of her things, a teddy bear, her diary and a locket from her mother. They lived in a crummy apartment for the longest time which downed Raina's spirits until, one day she was given a paid for gymnastics and soccer afterschool events. There she met her best friend, Mickey-Quinn. When the news of the random outbreak reached ears, Raina was skeptic. Until the day she saw her best friends parents dead. They drove the car shakily to her home for the last grab of supplies. She had found crackers and small pops,. and also her teddy bear and locket. Which she stashed later.
Weapon(s):
A handgun.
Companion(Dog):
N/A
Other:
Raina has in possession her teddy bear which is missing an eye and has a torn seam at its arm. Also the locket Raina's mother gave her, which has a picture of her and Raina. End
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2014, 06:16:58 am »

Arisa Hunther

Personality: A very cautious individual, but also very protective and fiery at heart. Her mindset and methods seem harsh at times, though most of the time she has a reason behind it. She is very upfront with opinions and for the most part painfully truthful. Arisa can also be as stubborn as an ox and very sadistic, two key reasons she has roamed in solitude. Though much of this changes if the person she is interacting with is very dear to her. Though she is fairly impatient and ignorant to certain things. She is also not the best in long range combat since she had trouble aiming.

History: She was in her basement when the event happened. Much of her immediate family was lost. After the event, she had joined the company of a few acquaintances to help each other survive in this now chaotic world. Though lately she has heard a few rumors about family being still alive.

Weapon(s): She has a pocket knife, a larger rustic dagger sized one and a 9mm pistol with limited ammo

Companion(Dog): None

Other: Arisa is around 5'6", approximately 160lbs. She is a lighter redhead with a tinge of wavy locks reaching to the middle of her back, sometimes braided and has clear crystal blue eyes. Her skin is fairly pale but has minor battle scars scattered around her. A standard outfit would be a rough leather tank top and/or jacket, tattered old blue jeans and worn out black boots. Her inventory is kept both hooked around her waist by a belt in a leather flip up pouch and a small light backpack slung around her shoulder with holes and one strap missing.

(End)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 06:18:32 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2014, 12:39:03 pm »
Sorry for the late reply. x3 All accepted. Feel free to post. I'll do so when I can.))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 12:08:54 am »
(Are we able to have more than 1 dog? If so I won't have a whole pack, just 2)

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 10:34:19 pm »
Hmm, I'll have to think about that Duna. :/))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 10:37:52 pm »
(Ok, but they Would have been a Yorkshire terrier and border collie not true guard dogs ex. Pit bull, German shepherd, or Belgian Malinois. They weren't going to be vicious anyways XD

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 10:54:35 pm »
Well, s'pose that's fine. From now on your able tohave one gaurd dog and one nice sort of dog then. XD))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2014, 12:38:56 am »
((Waiting for someone to post before I go ahead, first posts are usually crappy))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2014, 01:28:39 am »
Mickey-Quinn

Mickey lay awake on the rugged bed sheets in the hotel room. She fiddled with the prickly string bracelet on her wrist. Raina sat cross-legged beside her stroking her teddy bear's bunched fur. She looked over to her friend, Raina looked to Mickey. They both returned there gazes to the ceiling and the bear. Light filtered through the window, it lit up the room in a welcoming way. Mickey finally broke the silence. "Raina, what do we do today? We could search for food, search for people or just walk around." Raina looked to her and looked back to her bear, she spoke without looking at her. "Personally, Mickey, I don't feel like doing anything." Raina flopped down on the bed sending Mickey slightly up in the air. She sighed and sat up, stepping out of the bed. "Fine, I'll go myself." Mickey said, walking over to the weapons. Raina said nothing and nodded. Mickey let out an annoyed, Hmph. She picked up the knife and looked plainly at the shining blade. It glimmered in the sunlight, like a reflector. She squinted her eyes as the light shone in her face. Mickey grabbed a bag quickly and threw the knife in it. A small packet of crackers sat on the desk, Mickey grabbed it and put in the bag also. "Be back in half an hour, stay safe." Raina open her mouth as if to protest, but Mickey walked out and slammed the door. You have to do something, can't just sit there all day and stare at the sky. Mickey thought.

Mickey stepped out into the rubble of the street, loose gravel and blood was strewn across. The scent on the wind was a putrid smell, like death and oil. Mickey kicked at the rocks on the ground, they would fly and sometimes hit walls. She remembered the time when large groups of people would camp in the hotel, it was a good place. But, the time was short lived when a mob of the biters gathered outside. Most people left and searched for a new camp, but Mickey knew patience was key. And she was right, the mob left soon after. She missed other people to talk to other than Raina, she hated being isolated with only one contact. Hello?! Is anybody out there?!" Mickey called out to wind.

Raina

A scowl grew across Raina's face. She picked up a pen and chucked it at the wall. "It's not my fault I just want a break!" Raina shouted as if getting in an argument with Mickey. She flung herself up and stood on her feet, she stumbled but regained her footing. She walked to the window tiredly and peeked out. The view was nice from this one, she could see many other buildings. But she wanted to see none of that, she stared at mickey with a displeased expression. "You're not even doing anything.." She mumbled to herself. The dusty windowsill felt odd against her fingers, a sort of grainy feel. Sometimes she envied Mickey, but sometimes Mickey envied her. The system was now corrupted, it was screwed up to a point of where it can't be fixed with ease. Raina backed away from the window and to the door. A coat was hanging on the wall, she slipped it on quickly. The door seemed to call to her, or was it telling her to go away? She didn't care what it was saying, she was going to apologise to Mickey. She stepped into the hallway and made her way to the stairs.

When she made it their Mickey was sitting on a scratched bench with a frown on her face. "Mickey." Mickey looked to her and only frowned more. "What?" Raina sighed and began to speak. "I'm sorry for being so stubborn, I was tired. Can we go searching for whatever?" A smile began to grow on Mickey's face, and Raina returned the gesture. "Apology accepted, let's go." The two set off to look for whatever it was that was important.  
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all