Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 153687 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 08:25:01 am »

Arisa Hunther

Arisa glanced at her a bit questioningly herself, "You are the one that had all that supplies? How in the world did you find so much?" She was honestly a bit impressed by this, though didn't let it show and it only seemed to make her more aware and cautious. The man next to her stared hard at Arisa though said no more as she continued, "Look I'm sorry dear, but some of the food is needed. We have quiet a few mouths to feed back where we stay. Can't you just let all of this slide?  We only took rations that are necessary. I could repay you back later if you wanted." She waited for a response, staring back at Kamikaze that was giving her a concerned glare. Arisa ignored him and looked back at the dark haired girl.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 01:18:20 pm »

"When life gives you 10 reasons to cry, show life you have 100 reasons to smile."

Name: Lima Woodward
Personality: Lima is a strategic girl, usually thinking things through before carrying out the plan itself. She tries not to fight, but she has killed many of the zombie like creatures that roam her streets.
History: When Lima figured out what was going on, she locked herself in her room. She heard scratching on her door, and grabbed a knife. Poised for attack, she swung the door open, only to discover her two dogs, Ghost the border collie and Jazz the Yorkshire terrier. She took them in and began exploring her home. Her family was killed, but nothing in the house was broken. Lima now lives in her house with her dogs, having locked and boarded any Windows or doors. She only ventures out when needed.
Weapon(s): She has found a long knife, which out of boredom named 9-Strike. She also has her father's hunting rifle.
Companion(Dog): Ghost the border collie and Jazz the Yorkshire terrier
Other: END

« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 03:02:59 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2014, 03:17:22 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Kennedy began to panic as Hunter was no where to be seen, since the feeling of being watched he had begun to grow worried and for her to be by herself and Hunter by himself trouble was bound to happen-ber priorities were set on finding her canine companion, if anything was to happen to him she wouldn't be able to cope. The sounds of barking began to grow more silent and Kennedy began to panic once again "Why can't he just stay in one place..." she mumbled as a building crubmled and small speck of dust fell on her. Narrowing her eyes she looked up at the ragged building. "Ugh.." she mumbled as she wiped the contents off her clothes.

Suddenly growls caught her attention causing her eyes to lock into the distance, her head slightly tilted and she shook her head. The brunette had now picked up the pace and was hurrying after Hunter once again-this time she believed he had found something or someone that could be of use to them. Her small feet tapped against the ground as she hurried, her arm and hand raised as she held the hand gun-her two hands gripped onto it tightly. The tapping sound had quickly picked up and gotten louder causing her to grow curious yet wary.

Slowly turning the corner of the alley where the two noises had came from she glanced down the narrow street-there was Hunter charging down. Trying to hush the dog but it seemed to fail, he had something. Narrowing her eyes with a confused expression on her face she watched as Hunter leapt up at the wall growling, barking and snapping his jaws-following his gaze there was the source. A young girl was seated ontop of the wall crouched over holding a knife towards the German Shepherd. Narrowing her eyes Kennedy revealed herself from around the corner and headed down the alley "Hunter down and hush it..." she ordered and with that he backed from the wall and stood glancing at the two. Walking towards her dog she patted him on the head "Don't mind him he won't attack, unless I order him too..." she smirked teasing a bit. But sending a smile in the youngsters direction "The names Kennedy. Kennedy-Leigh McCally and you?" she questioned her gun now by her side her tone half soft but half stern.

Similar to what she's wearing

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2014, 09:57:32 pm »
Mickey-Quinn
Mickey grew angered by the words she spoke but didn't let it show. " We found a storage full of boxes of food, hit the jackpot I suppose. Now all that's wasted.." She wanted to imply that she had a companion. Mickey stared over the red-haired woman's shoulder where the man gave a glare, she narrowed her eyes at him. "That, repaying us, better be a real thing you will do. Or else." Mickey wanted to seem strong and steady, for the woman to be aware she was near. Mickey looked again at the bag and realized that the gun may be in there. "Are there any weapons in that bag?" Mickey asked pointing to the backpack.

Raina
The dog continued to jump frantically at her, but soon Raina was faced with a shock. A young woman appeared from around the corner calling for the dog, and soon the dog stopped it's noise making. The stranger asked her name. " Raina Parkenson. Your dog.. almost ate me or something." She gave a glare to the dog, but smiled at the girl. Raina hopped off the wall and approached the two, she reached her hand to touch the dog then took it back. "What brings you here, Kennedy?" She asked her politely.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2014, 11:27:10 pm »

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Soon enough the young girl introduced herself-which caused a smile to grow across the brunettes face. Not many people acted kind towards others most were usually hostile. "Raina Parkenson.." she muttered to herself with a nod. Kennedy couldn't help but let out a chuckle when Raina spoke about Hunter almost eating her "Yeah, he tends to scare a lot of people-but he wouldn't actually hurt you unless I told him to or you hurt him. He seems to show a little more aggression because of the zombies you know. But don't worry about him" she re-assured with a smile, now putting her gun back into its pocked.

Stepping back she allowed herselt to take a seat on the top of a small, silver trashcan-her feet touching the ground to help keep the can up. Listening to her next question Kennedy let out a sigh "Well, basically I came out to find some supplies and get some fresh air, I also needed to walk Hunter. Don't think night time is the right time to do that..." she mumbled as she ran a hand through her brown waves-although her hair was dirty and messy the style still looked alright. Hunter now sat beside her now calm and relaxed-although he glared out both sides of the alley continuously as if he was guarding the two. 

DA Account

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2014, 01:31:21 am »

Arisa Hunther

She was a bit surprised by how well the girl had take it, though figured it was all an act. "I see... Pretty lucky if you as me." Kamikaze narrowed his eyes a bit hostile on the stranger, "Or else what?" "Cool it. I told you now isn't the time for violence," Arisa interrupted him before he could talk further and turned back to face the dark haired girl, "Of course we will. If not, I will personally, I can promise that." She gave a slight emotionless smile at her. The man crossed his arms and rolled his eyes in disbelief in what he was hearing before sighing, "I didn't bother to since i have my own. I only took what was needed." He stared over at Arisa now, "Primrose, we need to get going though. The sooner we get back, the better." Arisa nodded in agreement before sighing, "   Right. It was nice meeting you, miss...." She paused though shrugged, "I'll be close if you need me." With that, she turned and followed after her accomplice that had already began walking.

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2014, 02:59:56 am »
Kassidy leaned against the wall of a run down building. She sighed as she fiddled with her knife for a bit before pushing off the wall and going back into the street. She walked along silently, casting glances behind her every now and then to see if anybody was following her. Kassidy made her way deeper into the city before disappearing down an alley way. She heard barking in the distance and that sent Killion on a mad dash towards the sound. "Killion!"She shouted, bolting after him. After a moment of running the barking died down but Killion was still running. "Heal!" She yelled once again. She slowed down as Killion did before seeing to girls. She frowned at the two before noticing a german shepherd. "Killion you idiot.." She mumbled and walked over grabbing him by the collar. "Pardon the interruption." She said, breaking into their conversation. "But you may want to keep your dog quiet." She said with a glare at the shepherd. "Or get rid of the damned thing." She huffed. She turned her back on the two and began to make her way back towards the street, not really waiting for a responce.

I forgot to add in the rules, minor cursing is allowed just don't over do it.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 09:45:12 am »

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

As Kennedy waited for Raina to reply the sound of sudden barks caused her head to turn-for a while the alley way and streets were clear, nothing in picture just the sounds of barking-which was soon followed by a yelling voice. Raising a brow she watched down the alley, Hunter instantly jumping up in a protective stance-his lips curled as growls erupted from the canines slavering jaws. Turning her gaze away from Hunter for a second she spotted a small brindle dog bounding down the alley way soon followed by a woman who must have been chasing it. Still slouched against the wall she listened as the woman spoke-seeming rather annoyed at the fact that the woman was so snappy. Shifting a little so she could look at the woman more clearly, her teeth gritting in anger-soon the short-fused female would snap.

A sarcastic laugh couldn't help but erupt from her mouth, running a hand through her brown, waved hair Kennedy lifted herself quickly from the wall, Hunter taking a step forward towards the woman who was now walking away dragging her small canine by the collar "Not yet boy.." she mumbled-although Hunter had stopped stalking towards the two he still remained growling. Turning her attention quickly back onto the intruders "I think its you who needs to get your dog on a leash, or maybe a muzzle would do. Your mutt was the one charging in here all guns blazing-where as Hunter was sitting calmly, his barking clearly stopped five minutes ago!" she snapped.

The brunette shot a glance towards the younger female who seemed to remain silent for the time being, sending a smile in her direction Kay's blue eyes quickly averted back to the womman with the striped dog. Her eyes narrowed and her hands by her side-clenching her fist, releasing, clenching her fist, releasing a action she don't continuously as she waited to see if the female now walking away had another thing to say. 

DA Account

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2014, 02:00:57 pm »
Kassidy stopped suddenly as she heard her speak. "So quick to judge..." She said sarcastically. "If I put Killion on a muzzle that would ruin the point of having him." She snapped back. "Your dog is the one who got him riled up you idiot." She snapped once again. She took a step forward and released Killion's collar. She hadn't ordered him to attack just yet and he stood growling at the trio. "Hage anything else smart to say?" She said with a glare. "Oh, by the way, you won't last long with a dog who barks at everything it sees." She added coldly. "Not that it would matter." She said with a shrug. "We all die sometime."

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2014, 02:51:18 pm »

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Raising a brow Kennedy looked at the female, her eyes rolling back every time she spoke "Not very quick.." she spoke claring down at the smaller dog then back up towards the woman, Hunter by her side continuing to growl viciously until she hushed him. Again, Kennedy let out a sarcastc laugh "Bravo Einstein, do us all a favour and muzzle yourself!" she spoke in a rather angered tone, although the fire burning in her slowly cooled down, her hand actions still continuing. Looking down at Hunter as she spoke about him she chuckled and patted the brute on the head "Maybe so, maybe so. But your dog isn't very intelligent for responding, Hunter here would only go on command..." she mumbled raising her brow again-her voice raising a little more "Unlike your mutt he knows his limits and listens to everything I say-we'll let you and your little furball run along now. Maybe I'll see you out an open window being eaten or something!" she spat harshly and a smirk quickly formed onto her face.

Jerking her head back a little in a laugh she shook her head muttering under her breath 'Idiot'. Looking at Hunter she moved her hand in a command of what he understood as 'lie down' and so he done so beside her feet. Ignoring the intruder for now Kennedys focus was back onto the younger female who stood not to far away-almost silently, probably listening to the argument she supposed. Running her left hand through her hair causing it to fall onto her back she sat back down on the can. 

DA Account