Author Topic: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|  (Read 153670 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: "Is this really the end?"|Literate|Realistic|Post Apocalyptic RP|Open!|
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2014, 04:19:30 pm »
On my phne.))

Kassidy narrowed her eyes at the girl. "My dog is probably smarter than you." She snapped. She clenched her fist and glared at the dog now at the girl's feet. "I'll fix this little problem." She put on a smirk and made a simple hand motion which sent Killion forward, growling and barking towards the german shepherd. Kassidy made a quick motion and a few moments had her gun out. "Now, do we need to continue this argument?" She questioned hotly. "I could easily ruin your day." She said with a cold tone.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2014, 04:40:04 pm »
(Umm excuse me am I accepted XD?)

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2014, 04:48:02 pm »
Oh, yes, sorry. xD]]

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2014, 12:08:10 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

A chuckle escaped Kennedys mouth as she heard the woman speak yet again, turning to the brunette she raised her brows then shook her head-turning away "Work on your insults..." she grinned as she tapped her foot against the ground-her fist clenched as her teeth gritted together eyes narrowed as anger bubbled inside of her. Suddenly hear head turned as she heard the sudden sounds of growls and barks coming from the same direction as the woman-narrowing her eyes she turned to see the small brindle canine lunging towards them-looking down at Hunter she dipped her head. With that the muscular ex police dog lunged towards the smaller canine, teeth bared and eyes narrowed. Her gaze shifted to the woman.

Now she had a gun pointed at her, which caused her to sarcastically lauch then lift to her feet-looking at the woman with raised brows. "Or you've just made the problem even worse-two lives could easilly be lost here!" she snapped with a slightly teasing tone to her voice. Putting her hands by her side she could feel the cold metal of both hand guns against her heated palms.

Nodding her head she quickly whipped out the two weapons in either hand "Now, you can walk away with your mutt or stay-its entirely your choice, but your future isn't certain..." Kennedy smiled yet again, once gun now pointed towards the woman, the other pointed down towards her canine companion-a smirk slowly grew across her face as her finger was ready on the trigger ready to shoot if needed. Starring questionably towards the intruder Kennedy waited for what she had to say next, the two dogs obviously fighting near by-but she didn't mind, she was confident in Hunter they had thought idiots like these before. Now with her arms spread apart and aiming at both enemies Kennedy stood silent for a moment.

Similar to what she's wearing

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2014, 03:43:53 pm »
Late post :P)
Mickey-Quinn
Mickey stood stunned as the woman and her companion walked away calmly. Chills ran down her back when she realized how much Raina would be mad at her, after all she had worked hard to gather all that. The breeze ran on Mickey's skin giving her a chill once again. She began to grow worried of the absence of her friend, was she hurt? Mickey shook the thoughts out of her mind and walked towards the building. Her footsteps ringed through the emptiness of the evening. She kicked rubble away with every weak step she took. Once she reached the lobby of the hotel Mickey paused and sighed. But, continuing towards their room, Mickey started to pick up the pace.

Mickey twisted the dull brass doorknob. The surface felt warm against her hand, it had been sitting in the sun for very long. The door swung open with a odd sound. Mickey stepped in and shuffled over to the bed. It lay still and quiet, until she flopped onto it and curled up. Mickey closed her drowsy eyes and waited for sleep.

Raina
The two before her stood with guns pointed at each other. Raina knew they meant no harm to each other, but were just joking. She sat rather idly while it went down, fiddling with the polished blade of her knife. Raina hummed a song and fixed her hair by pulling it back into a neat pony tail. "Well girls, I should be off.." Raina spoke with a bored tone to her voice, she gave a yawn. She walked over to the german shepard and gave him a little pet on his head. Her feet soon took her to the exit of the alley and she headed in the direction of the hotel. The air had a cold shard to it, jacket weather. Raina hummed a song while she made her way.

When she returned to the room, her friend was curled up on the bed and asleep. She took a set of blankets and tossed them over Mickey. She flinched but soon returned to her calm self. Raina got in the bed herself and lied on the bed, sighing. She turned over to her side and closed her eyes.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2014, 05:42:01 am »

Arisa Hunther

"Well, I suppose you were right Prim. I honestly thought you would blow your fuse at her or something," The man snickered as Arisa pushed him playfully, "Oh please. You really think I'm that sadistic to hurt a kid?" "She was an older teen though," "She was understanding though. That's all that really matters." She countered him wearing a small grin. The man shrugged and cast his gaze into the distance. "You think it's just her staying there?" he inquired out of curiosity. Arisa gave a small shrug, "No clue. Probably not for how much food you said was there. But I could be wrong. We could sure use people of that caliber on our side." Kamikaze glanced over and nodded once before sighing, "It would be better than the group of freeloaders that laze around at the base, being pampered to their heart's content." The woman narrowed her eyes at this. She hated to admit it was true and was always irritated with the thought of the strangers, only joining because of their selfish concern for supplies. With these members, she often quarreled with, sometimes even physically.

The two traveled through the rugged town, surveying the city as they did so they were certain they were not being followed. Arisa paused outside what looked like an old antique shop and glanced at Kamikaze, "You go down first. I'll keep watch." He nodded and paced towards the shop. Though before he reached the glass pane windows that laid ahead, he knelt down and retrieved a small pocket knife from his coat pocket. wedging in the gap between a lid leading to the sewer canals and the asphalt. It was soon pried open and the man moved it out of the way, dropping his heavy bag down below before steadily climbing down the rings of the ladder. Arisa glanced around quickly once more before joining him, covering the opening with the lid again.

The smell of rotten sewage struck her senses, grunting a bit at the revolting scent as she neared it and finally reached the final rung before glancing around. She lit a small match to illuminate their pathway in the darkness and sighed low. The man saw her expression and smirked, "Don't worry. The stench will go away... Soon at least." "Haha, very funny. I hate taking this way down to headquarters," She complained as he replied, "Well it's the shortest pathway there from here. Besides, if we came from above, we might have been followed and the grandmaster wouldn't be happy about that." Arisa rolled her eyes following him down the river canal.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 05:43:51 am by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2014, 11:51:01 am »
6:30, on my phone.))

Kassidy grinned as the other girl pulled out her guns. "You're brave." She commented pushing the girls gun away from her face then putting her on in the holster. "Most people don't try to fight, very boring if you ask me." She said with a shrug. Kassidy turned to where the dogs were fighting to her right. "Down Killion." She commanded. Thebrindle pit broke away from Hunter and was at her side again. "Now, surely you're not traveling alone? Not many people do that these days." She scoffed. "I suppose if you are I'll have to wish you luck." She said rather in a normal tone than aggressive. Kassidy turned and began to making her way towards the alley exit and listened as she waited for a reply.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2014, 01:05:23 pm »

"When you feel like quitting think about why you started"

Kennedy-Leigh McCally

Glancing at the woman who had begun to talk Kennedy nodded at her comment "As are you..." she muttered lowering her arm and putting them back into the pockets of her leather belt that was lined with a few other weapons and resources. Nodding her head in agreement to the womans next statement "Sure is, where the fun when they just decide to run away or surrender?" she grinned her hands now by her side, the arguing seemed to have stopped for now but se couldn't predict if the woman was going to start again. Growls continued to sound near by along with a trash can falling and the woman soon spoke.

Turning her attention towards the two dogs who were now split up from fighting, Hunters tail wagged viciously as he continued to growl-she couldn't help but chuckle at the aggressive brute who stood ready for another round, but that wasn't going to happen. Turning slightly on an angle facing her companion "Leave it boy..." she ordered in a stern tone which caused his lips to fall back over his fangs and the growling to stop. Trotting towards his master Hunter took a seat beside her legs. Bright blue eyes locked onto the black-patched canine and a smile grew from ear to ear, lifting her arm slightly she placed her hands between the dogs ears and rubbed between his now erect ears.

Hearing a voice again she looked up, her left brow raised as she listened to the womans words. With her right hand she brushed her hair back once again, her hand then falling back and sliding into the back pockets of her shorts. Letting out a sigh she shook her head, infact the woman was wrong "Nope, travelle alone-just me and the big guy here. Sometimes its better, you get more done." she admitted with a slight tilt to her head. Raising her hand in a fist she tilted it backwards and placed it infront of her mouth an almost silent cough escaped past her lips-her hand then returning back into her pocket. "I wish you luck to!" she smiled and watched as the woman and her dog slowly set off, shrugging she turned and looked at Hunter "Let's go..." she smiled and he quickly lifted to his paws, slowly trotting down the alley a few steps ahead of the female. 

Similar to what she's wearing

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2014, 06:33:09 pm »
May I join?))

Tomoko ?

Offline Hennessy

• Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2014, 09:11:23 pm »
You have to apply first. Form's on the first page. ^.^'))