Author Topic: Ever feel bad?  (Read 1836 times)

Offline ~Feral wolf~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Ever feel bad?
« on: April 21, 2014, 04:25:57 am »
Ever feel bad? I do, a lot xP
Like if you tell your friend brb and don't come back for a while, and when you do, you say you have to go.
Or when you are with your friend and you really wanna go to with your other friend, but you don't wanna hurt their feelings.
I always do this and I feel really bad about it!
Tell me about a time you ever felt bad on here.

AlphaEclipse

Re: Ever feel bad?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 04:31:47 am »
Ugh, this right here. I can't even begin to tell you how much I hate when I go afk/brb for a while, and I end up having to leave for random reasons or someone starts whispering while I'm afk/brb. This happens to me all the time. I'm one of those people who are usually not active in-game all the time; I tend to stray off in other windows such as Minecraft (lol), PS, etc. ;-; It makes me feel kind of bad.

I also hate when I am afk/brb and someone whispers me, and right when I return I whisper them and they're offline. It doesn't happen as frequently as what I explained above, but it's much worse, because it leaves you feeling as if you made that person angry.

I also feel bad when I join a RP and right after we begin I have to leave. Great timing! :D That's another reason I don't RP as much as I used to. I only used to roleplay in game.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 04:40:53 am by AlphaEclipse »

Offline ~Feral wolf~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 04:36:26 am »
Hah. Sometimes I'll get distracted and go get food and come back to my friend freaking out on me cause I was ignoring them. Then they'll get all mad when I try to explain that my belly needs the good stuff, 'cause they believe I think food is more important than them. Of course it is!!! :3

baltowolflover

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 04:38:08 am »
Yeah, I do stuff like that a lot. e.e

When I'm busy talking to a friend or something, a stranger comes up and starts talking to me, but I was gonna roleplay with a friend, I didn't know which one to choose because I can't whisper two people at once without sending a whisper to the wrong person. so I went with the friend sadly, I felt bad when I left the stranger there.

That is all I can think of, I always feel bad when this type of stuff happens. e.O

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 04:42:36 am »
Far too many times. ;A; Like telling my friends I won't be on for three weeks, and suddenly they get emotional and... *Sigh* Every time I have to go during the day, really. Or when I lose connection sometimes by accident...

I'm sure we all had those moments of regret or guilt, really.

Especially when I think someone thinks I'm trying to be mean or ignoring them, really, or I may scare them off with my hyper personality.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 10:26:48 am »
Way too often. I'm this kind of person who does more than one thing at the same time.
Alias, I tab between a lot of windows at the same time.
I often apologize a tad too much, after such events.
But the people often know I feel bad about having to go.
RETIRED.

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 04:48:10 pm »
Oh god yes, so many times
Like if you tell your friend brb and don't come back for a while, and when you do, you say you have to go.
Or when you are with your friend and you really wanna go to with your other friend, but you don't wanna hurt their feelings.
Oh god yes, so many times. ;v;

I always feel bad when I have to get off FH or go somewhere else in FH and just before you go, a friend appears but before you can say anything you've already clicked quit or something.

Or when people talk to ya' and you're afk at the time and when you get back and read up the chat you see that someone was talking to you but you can't even apologize because they've gone offline. ;w; -flails around-
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 05:10:38 pm »
Oh mai, yes. I usually all of a sudden, need to go. I feel so bad, because, It's either in a really nice RP; or I'm advertising. Sometimes It's just not right, one time was pretty bad actually.
Once, I just recruited my pack and took them to the map, started roleplaying, then I had to leave. After I came back on, no one was on. >:
not active here anymore ♡

wolfdog01

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 07:28:37 pm »
Oh yeah, a bunch of times. It really bugs me when I go afk or brb and someone has tried to talk to me in Local or whsiper or whatever, and I'm about to respond but then they poof to another map! Or worse when you lose connection! I hate it when that happens! I have a nervous attack and try to get back on like a bullet train to say sorry! What also bugs me is when I sit down in a map that I just got to and someone walks up to talk and I have to go. I also feel a bit frantic when I had a good conversation with someone and either they log off or I do and I realized I should have freinded them, and I usually never find them again after that...or when you do get a friend but they never see you and you defriend them and they come running back to you asking why they aren't your friend anymore.