Poll

Should Costa be a wolf or a lion? Vote here!

Lion
0 (0%)
Wolf
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 08, 2014, 04:34:59 pm

Author Topic: Wolf or Lion? You can decide!  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Wrenwhisker

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • ROYVLMILK
    • ROYVLMILK
    • riverdancingshamrock
    • pumpkinchimchim
    • View Profile
Wolf or Lion? You can decide!
« on: May 06, 2014, 04:34:59 pm »
ONLY 1 VOTE PER PERSON!!!
I am not letting you guys get another chance so think carefully!  ;D
So yeah, I thought I would let you floofs decide on whether Costa should be a lion or a wolf since I can't seem to decide myself!  :-\

Find me in-game: ~Scourge4eva~
[/color]
~ Gullstar ~
~ Gull ~
~ inklimbs ~

Offline Honest~Faith

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I'm baaack!! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Wolf or Lion? You can decide!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 04:50:16 pm »
Sweetie, I don't think I should pick what your character should be. It's your decision and I just can't take control of your character, It's probably not only me but I don't know about the other floofs whether they will decide or let you decide yourself. In my opinion, you should decide. Because you  can't decide, what do you like the best, Wolves or Lions? You should think about what suits you. Just because you asked, I think you should make your character a Wolf but that's only my opinion, I don't judge people so whether you will make your character a Wolf or a Lion, I'm sure everyone will enjoy your character, it doesn't matter what style your character is. I'm sure you'll find out your future character. ;)

In-game username: Honest~Faith

Offline Wrenwhisker

• Curious Wanderer
    • ROYVLMILK
    • ROYVLMILK
    • riverdancingshamrock
    • pumpkinchimchim
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 04:54:14 pm »
Hmmm I supposse. Well I am going to leave this poll up since I would like to see peoples opnions  ;D However I shall take your advice into concideration. I have exams this week so that'll probably give me a bit of time to think about it.
I do prefer lions to wolves, but I am glad you decided to share your opinion with me.

Thank you for your time
xxx
~ Gullstar ~
~ Gull ~
~ inklimbs ~

milothegolden

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 02:06:05 am »
I sort of have to agree with karachiko here, I think you should pick whatever you think is best, if you can't decide maybe you should try seeing wich looks best. In my oppnion I'd say wolf because Ima bullied and picked on in school so my best friend is my dog. Goes to show you mans best friend is a dog. But since voting is closed you are already done deciding I guess, little late on the post apologies.

P.s.
Don't worry about me being bullied
I ignore them and am very good at
Keeping self esteem up.

Offline Wrenwhisker

• Curious Wanderer
    • ROYVLMILK
    • ROYVLMILK
    • riverdancingshamrock
    • pumpkinchimchim
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 06:02:52 pm »
Thank you for posting your opinion  :) I would also like to give you my support on your bullying problem (Even though you told me not too  :P) I guess I have sort of experienced your type of problem however people just talk about me. Probably because they think I have weird friends or what ever but like you, I dun take any notice off them. WE SHALL BOTH STAY STRONG! *superman pose*
 8)
~ Gullstar ~
~ Gull ~
~ inklimbs ~