Author Topic: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))  (Read 52293 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))
« on: May 26, 2014, 01:54:44 am »

The Spirit of Change

It's the dawn of a new era, one where humans and metas coexist peacefully....
Peacefully until the series of murders that were traced back to the metas.
Now they are gathered by the hundreds, tortured and left in concentration camps.

The revolution has begun. Which side shall you choose?

History: Since the discovery of the Meta gene during the 5th world war, Metas (Humans with the ability to shift into another form) and Humans have lived besides each other for centuries. Now, after the murders of 3 important human figures including the United States president, British king, and an American ambassador, the Metas were turned upon. Attacked publicly before they were finally rounded up and sent to 'Camps', a repeat of World War 2. Now the fight between anti-meta and the archaics (pro-metas) has come to a draw, neither side seeming to get the upper hand. Will you change that?
Application-
Name
Age & Gender
Description (If Meta, include shifter form)
Personality
Bio
Other
Characters-

Maddi

Maddi (The Bubble Ninja)
21, Female
Maddi is a semi-tall girl, standing at 5' 7" with brown hair and light blue eyes. Her usual attire consists of band shirts, skinny jeans, and converse, but whenever she is doing what she does best, stealing, she wears a black and red wolf mask* and dark clothes.

In her wolven form, Maddi is a russet colored with wolf with honey eyes. Around her neck she wears a red sash/scarf*
*Item Images-

Maddi is a usually out going and bright person, but sometimes she feel that she goes a bit overboard with her happiness and can be shy. Her greatest flaw is trusting and forgiving too easily with later result in mild bipolar depression.
Maddi's family was a rather poor family, consisting of her mother Lisa, Her father David, and her older brother Jack. Unable to afford medical care, her mother died when Maddi was 14 due to pancreatic cancer and then her life slowly fell apart. Her dad became a raging alcoholic, then after only 2 years since their mother's death, Jack left in the night, leaving nothing behind. After 2 more years Maddi was finally free from her father's drunken reign and she left to start her own life. But it wasn't much of a success so she resorted to stealing, pick-pocketing, and  living in an old abandoned construction yard.
Other- She has bipolar depression

Ezekiel

Name: Ezekiel Jebbediah Crosse (Jane Doe)

Age & Gender: 23 Years Old & Male

Description (If Meta, include shifter form): Ezekiel stands at a towwering 6'6, and has a lean but fairly well-built, pale frame. He has a mess of dark black hair, and has striking blue eyes. He has piercings and multiple tattoo's, giving him a predatory and "edgy" look. His features are sharp and angular; very fitting to his personality. His shape-shifting form is a dark panther.

Personality: Ezekiel, or "Zeke" as most call him, is a arrogant and anything-but-modest, young male. He is stubborn and easily worked up or pissed off. He simply oozez confidence and self-awareness, however he is quite intelligent, stealthy, and clever, too- but most mistake him for a hot-headed idiot. He knows when to cool himself off, however, he'd rather just uppercut someone in the jaw before doing so.

Bio: Ezekiel is one of two brothers, Ezekiel was the first, and then Jeremiah was the second. His life was black and white, almost common and .. normal. However, his mom left soon after giving birth to Jeremiah- seeking a better life and no longer being happy with the two lad's father. The father raised two, strong and noble young men, both of Meta descent. Ezekiel doesnt like sharing his history, especially around the time before his mom left; but that would explain the faded scars and bruises. Other than that "rough" patch, Ezekiel's life was pretty "blase."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 09:40:29 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
Re: META; The Spirit of Change ((Shifter RP))
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 02:28:40 am »

Name: Ezekiel Jebbediah Crosse

Age & Gender: 23 Years Old & Male

Description (If Meta, include shifter form): Ezekiel stands at a towwering 6'6, and has a lean but fairly well-built, pale frame. He has a mess of dark black hair, and has striking blue eyes. He has piercings and multiple tattoo's, giving him a predatory and "edgy" look. His features are sharp and angular; very fitting to his personality. His shape-shifting form is a dark panther.

Personality: Ezekiel, or "Zeke" as most call him, is a arrogant and anything-but-modest, young male. He is stubborn and easily worked up or pissed off. He simply oozez confidence and self-awareness, however he is quite intelligent, stealthy, and clever, too- but most mistake him for a hot-headed idiot. He knows when to cool himself off, however, he'd rather just uppercut someone in the jaw before doing so.

Bio: Ezekiel is one of two brothers, Ezekiel was the first, and then Jeremiah was the second. His life was black and white, almost common and .. normal. However, his mom left soon after giving birth to Jeremiah- seeking a better life and no longer being happy with the two lad's father. The father raised two, strong and noble young men, both of Meta descent. Ezekiel doesnt like sharing his history, especially around the time before his mom left; but that would explain the faded scars and bruises. Other than that "rough" patch, Ezekiel's life was pretty "blase."

"The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2014, 03:09:32 am »
((Accepted, feel free to begin))

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 03:44:16 am »
I'll post tomorrow since it's late now, alright? c: ]]

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2014, 03:47:11 am »
((That's fine))

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2014, 03:53:17 pm »
E z e k i e l

The sky was a bleak gray, streaked with a russety copper pigment; due to the current state of the sun: it was setting. It casted an orangey glow upon the Earth, giving an eerie and discomforting feel to the Meta, Ezekiel.

Or maybe it was the fact that since the 'minor epidemic,' every military force and law enforcement were hunting down the unforgettable face of Ezekiel for taking out several of their officers. It wasn't his fault. It was merely self defense, after all. Plus, he hadn't changed form while killing said officers, so his animal form still remained a mystery. So far, that was the only advantage he had.

The predatory looking lad was currently sitting atop a building, his legs kicking over the edge, swinging carelessly, as his striking blue eyes admired the sunset for a few more seconds before he grew bored. A chilling breeze blew by, ruffling his black longsleeve t-shirt, and his dark waves, Ezekiel kicked his legs back onto the concrete building's rooftop, and decided that it would be a good idea to find a decent place to stay for the night.

He quickly traveled down the emergency exit, and vanished into the early hours of night- seeking shelter away from the thousands of people wanting to turn him- and every other Meta- into a camp. Ezekiel for one, would not go down without a fight.

[Sorry for shortness, I was so dumfounded on what to post! xD]

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2014, 04:10:47 pm »
Maddi
As the sun slowly set behind the large excavators, Maddi climbed up onto the cabin of a backhoe that was parked in the mud next to her home. She watched as the pink faded into oranges and purples before they ultimately turned into a deep blue speckled with light stars. The sight was almost comforting, until she turned just to the east where the city lights hit her like an obnoxious flashlight.

Sighing, the brunette girl slid of the metal  machine with ease and began to walk around the large constructions site on a nightly patrol before settling down. The site was approximately 2 square miles and surrounded by a barbed wire fence. It had been abandoned due to 'geothermic instability' which was actually the concrete retaining the sun's heat. Maddi had made it into her home rather quickly, digging out underground rooms and tunnels with the tools that the humans had left behind.

After making sure that her grounds were secure and free of any unwanted visitors, she jogged down the concrete stairs and into a small earthy space where her footsteps echoed in the corners of the room. Turning a corner in her extensive tunnel system Maddi made her way to the safe room which was still a dirt room, but this room had a door that locked. But due to the lack of AntiMeta activity in her area, she had begun to leave her door open.

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2014, 06:03:03 pm »
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:31:08 pm by ?_? »

Tomoko ?

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2014, 07:17:41 pm »
((Accepted feel free to begin))

Offline Stuck in Limbo

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Paradise Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2014, 07:46:21 pm »
Chakwaina Kasumi Susuki

Cry, as a gibbon sits in a tall oak tree, watching the sun set over the Munros. Her heart rate seems to quicken as she knew that night was coming and she would be coated in darkness.
To make herself feel a bit better, she raises her skull and and the throat-sack under her chin expands up to about the size of her head, creating a booming sound, she does this a few times before letting out a number of hoots.

She starts a symphony of hoots which echoed out through the land, which become more constant and loud as it finally reaches a crescendo and she finishes it, listening to the last of it finishing in the echo.
The gibbon swings around the tree before she drops to the grass. She turns her head towards a construction site, hearing something move around in it.
"Whose there?" She hoots but then figures whoever it was didn't understand gibbon so she scales the fence surrounding the area and started to run through it. Naturally it was a rather humorous sight to see a creature running on short, stubby legs, holding its extremly long arms up in the air for balance.

After wondering around the abandoned site for a number of minutes, she concludes that no-one was there but it was now very dark, making Cry worry. She finds a street lamp and props herself under it like a spotlight. At least it was an open space.

((If you don't know what a Siamang gibbon singing sounds like there are a lot of videos on youtube)

Tomoko ?