Author Topic: Descendence into Madness - The Story of Arkanis  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Descendence into Madness - The Story of Arkanis
« on: June 11, 2014, 08:44:08 pm »
Descendent into Madness
A bit of info about where my fursona came from, what happened to him and why he's such an oddity character as he is. The first half is his journal entries as a scientist on behalf of the government and the second half is how Arkanis's former host saw him during his last moments of life.

NOTE: This does get pretty sadistic and graphically violent. If you have a weak heart or stomach, I suggest you turn away now.

March 20, 2154,
     I have been assigned to look into a rare specimen by my division. The project shouldn't take more than a few weeks thankfully, then I can go back to visit relatives on vacation.

March 22,
     The specimen has arrived. On first observation, it seems quite harmless. Though it has shown quite vile behavior and even left quite a nasty bite mark in the palm of my hand. The wound pulses a bit here and there, but it is nothing that isn't controllable. An aspirin or two normally helps.

March 29,
     It would seem the creature has unexplainable began to become sick. I've been feeling a bit lightheaded myself lately. And the bite he left still hasn't healed. I suppose I should have it explored by medical care. After the course of nearly a weekend i think the creature is starting to open up to me. The worst it shall do now is simply snarl at me. I have also began my work on project X-Ethos, a personal project I came up with. No successful specimens have resulted yet as they have all been dead after mixing their DNA.

April 2,
      I've made a great discovery. The lupine creature can actually speak! Though it has only spoken one sole word, Help. It has become much more docile and even fearful of me now. Why that is, I cannot place it. Maybe he hasn't spent enough time around humans? As for my research, one spliced specimen has successfully survived, though it is a extremely frail mutation that frequently needs medical treatment to sustain life. Perhaps if I use a stronger being, such errors will not occur.

April 10,
     I've gained a uncontrollable migraine and it never lets up during my work. The only positive I can record is my recent creation due to testing on my kin, as I theorized before. Several specimens are in decent condition, though are not intellectually stable. A little more research into the matter and I could have the ultimate weapon on our hands.

April 16,
     The dog creature no longer moves around. It spends its day, laying around and its limbs have become like putty. They have no durability. I know not what else to do for the creature. Though, I have no care if it does perish. I have more important matters to attend to at the moment.

April 24,

The ferocity and sheer force of my experiments are astounding! I've allowed a few to patrol the laboratory and they have finished off several intruders, some even fetching more test subjects. These interloping fools have recently begun to label me as a madman. Why such a thing? I am perfectly stable!

May 1,
     This morning, I found the creature dead. I didn't bother analyzing it and simply allowed the creatures to feast upon it. Several have departed into the outside world to collect more samples for me to play with.

May 16,
     It is difficultly hard to see for some reason. My vision for some reason is in grey scale. But ti doesn't matter to me. It would seem from the lupine creature that perished, I've received some unique ability. It near god like in a sense. Everyone and thing is submissive under my command. In addition, i for some reason have a form that is almost completely identical to the creature. The capabilities from such a gifts are endless. I've lost all connection with my research group and decided to pursue only my research.

May 18,
     Possession is complete.
     Let the fun begin...

"Nearly a fortnight and I am still encased in this dreadful asylum. To all those who stumble upon this, heed my words and escape while you can. Leave before you're caught and share my fate. Those roaring heathens are blessed with lightning's feet and death's jaw. The wicked chanting of the hounds pierce my very soul with a shivering frost. There abhorred appearance, even greater so. Though the one you should fear is the madman that lingers this dungeon, hateful gaze ablaze at you. Every corner you take, every breath you dare make. That very thought is one to frighten even the most noble and braved hearted of the living. Crying, endless tears pass these brutal walls, but return with evermore blood. The wretched brother of Lucifer and Mephisto lusts for it boundlessly more so, that merely his name even spills burning disgust into those foul of spirit. We are all under the spell of the forlorn, endless night, and nothing can save us...

I am beginning to slowly slip away. Every moment, his presence injects sinister venom into my veins. Turning darker. Darker... Back down and become another one of the corrupted puppeteer's play toys, for it is your only salvation if he catches you. Blood will rain. Limbs will severe. Will will break. But you still breathe, waiting. I with my warning by flexing a shattered jaw. But I continue to breathe. Swerving disgustingly on the filth ground like a plumped maggot. But I continue to breathe, and drown in suffering. Needles and blades caress my innards frequent as I am helpless, limbless and soulless. What sanity do I have left? What sins did i commit to endure such a hell where i yearn and plead, shedding tears of happiness for toxin infused air to bring about my judgement day? Why do I excite over gorging the rotten remains of my fellow imprisoned to survive? Or being praised by this demon for being an inhumane, vile creature, resorting to demonic madness due to his trials? This place has truly morphed me into a horrendous monster. Even if its only a sliver compared to my vicious captor.

Every waking moment here is a nightmare, and my time is dwindling. I can feel his icy claws outstretched over my head, diving to tamper with my struggling heart. Venomous spiders stalking up and down my being, waiting for this hopeless being to decay and become a buffet as they nestle against my rotting ribs for protection. Vipers slither in a sea through my body, suffocating and contorting my insides so I scream in blazing agony.  My ears invert away from the gruesome, shrill scream of the internal banshee's song as harpies scrape there talons and try to drag me to the other side. I DO NOT WANT TO GO! Leave me in one moment of sanity foul temptress of death! I writhe and struggle against the monster, snapping and baring molded fangs in his wake. My eyes fuming bloodshot and tear filled. But it's all a frivolous pursuit for freedom. Why am I accursed in this chasm with the manifestation of evil itself?? Tempests rage in my mind, but nothing lurks in the depths of my conscious but my own death and funeral. Would anyone even miss me? Such a pitiful excuse of life. My life is pointless and full of despair. Why was it that i was cured with this life to be tormented?

I shall stop this madness myself...
Death will cradle me as it's infant and I shall finally be loved..."

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!