Author Topic: When Night Comes/Raged-Blood's Prophecy/Omen FH Creepypasta  (Read 1544 times)

Offline forks

• tiny silverware enthusiast
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
It all started one day when I decided to get on FH. I logged in and decided to go on as my male wolf character, Iron. I logged in and found myself in Floruite Plains. I looked around, searching for friends. Suddenly, I saw a feline with a very gorey preset- Scars all over its body, eyes empty leaving only sockets, shredded ears and tail, claws huge, black, and long, with blood all around them. There were parts of his body that were ripped open, and one of his legs was just a bone with blood all over it. I shuddered. Surely none of my friends had this preset? I would have known if I had downloaded it, right? I looked at the character's name and saw that it was Raged-blood. Hmm. Weird name. None of my friends had a character like that. I looked to where the username should be, and it was empty! That could NOT be possible. Probably just a glitch, I thought. But still, how would that have happened?

I shrugged it off and went to Bonfire. As usual, chaos hung in the air. I went and sat on top of a rock, and looked around. I looked at the chatbox and the name Raged-Blood appeared. I looked to see what he had said. The lion had said: When night comes, It will stay dark. Light in FH will never exist again. What in Feral Heart was Raged-Blood talking about? Whatever, I thought. I turned my screen around to see the horrible body of Raged-Blood. I jumped up and clicked home to go to Lonely Cave. I knew that this guy couldn't freak me out here, for other players might be in lonely cave but you wont see them. I looked at my friend box and saw that I had a friend request. I looked and the username: WhennightcomesitwillstaydarklightinFhwillneverexistagain. Whoa! That's exactly what Raged-Blood said! But that is WAYYYY over 16 characters, he couldnt have had that username. But still... Out of curiosity, I clicked accept. That was the worst thing I could have ever done in FH. As soon as I mashed the button, the unmistakeable shape of Raged-Blood appeared. But- how could that be? Suddenly, night fell in FH. Wh-what do you want? I quickly typed. Blood. Night. Rage. Raged-blood leaped forward and stood over me. My character fell to the ground. Huh? I didnt do that! -Kills, no miss- said Raged-blood. Blood splattered over the screen as lightning flashed through the air. My computer crashed. When it finally opened again, I was back at the screen in FH where you chose your character. I kept clicking and clicking, but I could NOT find my character Iron! I was so worried. When I created him again, I logged into Lonely cave. My computer crashed again, but this time, FH had closed, and my desktop picture was of the creepy, horrible face of: Raged-Blood.

Hope you liked it! NOTE: This IS NOT a true story. Id probably pass out and have nightmares for months if it was.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 12:23:22 pm by Echoz »

signature by g0thic_vibes1

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
Re: Rings of Fire: FH Creepypasta
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 06:51:42 pm »
Very nice story, I loved it <3 I'm kinda tempted to make a preset similar to raged-blood x3

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
Re: When Night Comes/Raged-Blood's Prophecy/Omen FH Creepypasta
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 06:55:14 pm »
O.O Fine with me, as long as chu dont make freakeh prophecies and dont stalk me I bees fine with it XD. O.O now im tempted to get shumone to make me a preset EXACTLY like Raged-Blood and named Raged-Blood. But in wolf version. XD.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 07:08:14 pm by Echoz »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 07:12:33 pm »
xD it will be epic!

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline forks

• Finest Floof
  • icon by reudiart
    • soupforks
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2014, 07:28:32 pm »
What? my preset or yours XD. Im Working on the ref for mine right now, cuz Im thinking that im gonna let someone else do mine for me for a nuzzle or something XD