Author Topic:  (Read 20039 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 30, 2014, 04:57:54 pm »

Whisper Kleinijs

Stats
Health: Perfect

Whisper arrived at the farmer's house. The two were arguing, while two hounds circled each other, baring their teeth. Whisper jumped off Phantom, and the crunch of snow made the four look at her. "You." She pointed to one of farmers, "Tell me what is going."
"Well, my great great grandfather sold a corner of our farm to his great great grandfather. But now because of this stupid winter we need that corner back. I have even offered him 5 Silver coins! And he won't hand it over." The blue tick coonhound spoke up, "My owner deserves the land." The hound stood beside the farmer that just spoke."
"Nope," said a blood hound, "After all, you all gave it to us." The bloodhound snarled and lunged, but Phantom leaped between them. "Stop it!" Phantom snorted, "You two are just making it worse." The dogs both glared at each other, but calmed down. Whisper told the guard to get something from the castle. "Why do you need the land back?" She asked the farmer as the guard rode off on his horse.
"To have more room to grow crops. The more land we have, the more crops I can try to grow to feed me and my family."
"I understand."
"You can't grow anything in this weather!" Yelled the other farmer. The bloodhound stood beside his master, growling.
"Well at I could try!" The other farmer yelled, clenching his fist.
"Stop it!" Whisper yelled. Just seconds later the guard reappeared with two baskets. Whisper handed them two the farmer's. The were surprised to see bread, cheese, milk, crackers, and eggs. "Both of you have have enough food to last a week now." Also about the land, it belongs to you now." She pointed to the farmer with the bloodhound. He nodded and the other man shook his hand. "Sorry bout the trouble I gave you." He said.
"It's ok." Said the other. The farmers headed their ways. Whisper got on Phantom and they both rode back to the castle.

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 30, 2014, 09:21:09 pm »
On my phone still.))

Zara stumbled and tumbled to the ground. Her head flew forward meeting the ground and busting her lip. She managed to lean up enough to touch her lip. She looked at er finger then back at the gaurd. She stumbled o her feet and smirked at him. "You really need a gryphon o do your work?" She sneered. She stared at te gryphon unfazed before sending a shadow at the creature to blind him then bolted around him.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 03, 2014, 11:08:18 am »
Sorry, for not answering, I was waiting for Sherlloly's or Rudely's post, but I guess their not replying. :/ ))

"The one who seeks power, is always to die firstly."

Elusar Yalin

Stats
Perfect Health

Elusar, the guard observed the prisonor with his brown eyes.
He heard her question and answered.
"And you really need you're powers to take back you're knife?" The guard questioned. It might of sounded stupid, but if she really wanted to take back the knife, she could of just taken it, before using her powers.
He used his wind power's once more to blow away the shadow that now was all around his tamed gryphon.

Raul, was blinded for a sec, before he felt the wind blow away the shadow.
Opening his eyes, the gryphon scrached Zara's chest, before hitting with his back lion legs, to make the prisonor hit the ground get uncontence.
The gryphon, flew away with the knife, leaving the two.

Raul. Elusar's tamed Gryphon

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Liepi

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 03, 2014, 04:34:22 pm »
[really tired. Sorry for mistakes/shortness.]

Zara felt the gryphon's claws meet her skin. It has missed her chest but scored her side and his legs made her tumble. She grit her teeth together and put pressure onher side that was now oozing blood, her lip opened up again. She glared st the man. "That's truly sad to have your pet do the dirty work." She managed to get out. "Why not face me like a real man?" She grumbled. Just then through th windo, her falcon flew in. She quickly stuck a letter into a satchel of sorts on his side and sent him off before dropping to her knees. "You win." She said smirking.

Mara was busy at working, using the needle to go through the silky cloth. Her gaze shot up as she heard a falcons' screech. She could recognize it from anywhere. She put out her arm and pulled out the message. She unfolded it and read it in her mind. Mara, not much time to explain. I need you to help me out here. I never ask for anything. I'm in the dungeon of the castle. Mara closed her eyes and put her head in hrr hands. "Dang it Zara." She muttered. Mara imediately went to her wardrobe and pulled out the warmest cloak she could find. She rushed out the door and towards the castle across the town, a satchel at her side and a hood on her head. Her gaze shifted around. She could see the gates up ahead and began to run. Mara slowed down and soon stopped when a gaurd spoke. "State your business?" He said sternly. "I must speak with one of the queen's children." She pleaded. He shook his head. "Get going. They have enough trouble." He said.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2014, 07:03:19 am »
I really hope you don't mind if I apply for the third prince.))

Leon Kleinijs

[Name]
Leon Kleinijs

[Gender]
Male

[Rank/Job]
Prince of Asraelia

[Personality]
Leon is fairly quiet. He keeps to himself most of the time and can at times seem anti-social. He's a bit stern and short-tempered but doesn't really show it most of the time. He can be snappy at times which is why he prefers to be alone, besides his companion. He enjoys the company of an animal most of the time. He warns up to you when you get to know him, and you'll warm up to you aswell. (Sorry for shortness, It's kinda late. Heh)

[History]
Leon was the third prince born. He was always aware that he wasn't gonna have the same powers as a king that he knew Vren would have. He always just stayed up in his room inbetween meals with what was a tiger cub and what is now a full grown tiger. He was born shortly after Lindri arrived and wasn't reluctant to accept him as a brother, considering his situation and the fact he was there when he was born. Leon was a bit reluctant to get to know ANY of his siblings which is why he was considered anti-social. He was trained in archery before his father died and still uses the bow he had given him. In a way, you could say that Leon is much like a shadow. He simply doesn't want the attention the others get. He did eventually learn many things about his family he hadn't known.

[Powers]
Lightning is the only power he posseses but if used too much can weaken him.

[Family]
Vren Kleinijs | Alive
Lindri Skoltarr | Alive
Fawnria Kleinijs | Alive
Leilani Kleinijs | Alive
Whisper Kleinijs | Alive

[Others]
~He owns a tiger names Kaluda~
~He tends to trace random things when bored~

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline Liepi

• View Profile
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2014, 11:50:07 pm »
I'm just waiting for TinyTail's post or somebody else.))

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 05, 2014, 12:10:23 pm »
Sorry, juust hoped someone else replied, before I did. :/
Oh, well. :c ))

"The one who seeks power, is always to die firstly."

Elusar Yalin

Stats
Perfect Health

Elusar, watched as a falcon flew in. The prisonor, gave something to the faslcon and it flew off, then the prisonor gave up. He gave a suspicios glare at the prisonor, before walking closer to her.
He placed hand-cups and walked the prisonor back to it's cell. This time she wont be able to get out.
He checked her out for any secret hiden weapons, but found nothing. He took off the hand-cups and left her be in the cell, before he walked out and locked it.
He walked to the same spot where he was the last time, and obsrved the female prisonor.

Raul. Elusar's tamed Gryphon

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2014, 05:26:10 pm »
Has this Rp already died? :/

IM BACK!!!

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2014, 05:36:01 pm »
Nope nope nope nope nope)))

Whisper Kleinijs

Stats
Health: Perfect

Whisper entered the castle on Phantom. She heard two maids talking and saw they were excited. She stopped Phantom by pulling his antlers back and looked at the maids, "What's going on?"
"Princess Leilani has awakened!" Said the older one, her sparkling. With a smiled she urged Phantom into a full-on run and skidded to a stop infront of her room. She looked at Phantom, "Do you want to come in?" The stag shook his head silently, and Whisper got off, knocking 3 times before entering. She saw Leilani awake and smiled, "You're awake." She said quietly.