Author Topic: Colorado [Literate, Realistic, 1800s Wild West RP] Open & Accepting!  (Read 3324 times)

Offline Liepi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile

Colorado

Rested in the center of Colorado lays a town that is untamed in a way. Animals prowl the outskirts waiting for their next meal to come out into the open and outlaws wait in the saloon for their next victim they wish to rob. All the same, the west is dangerous. Other towns are nearby, some are safe havens for horses and other various animals such as Little Ridge and another that's not so safe is the legendary town of Kingston. The Cobra's, a gang within this area, are not bad but they aren't good. They live to protect those around them but outside the law. The Red Rebel Riders are another story. This gang of men are against the Cobras' in all ways imaginable.

Locations

Amiville

Within this town are quite a few buildings of interests. There's a saloon situated near the center of town and right to the left is a hotel and resteraunt of sorts. Near the saloon is the Lucky Ratlers Theater and across from that that is the church, and they also have a livery stables down the road from the saloon. There are quite a few oters in town but you can find them yourself.

Little Ridge

Little Ridge is more an area than a town, though their town is nice. The town within Little Ridge is small but contains a good amount of people. There's a saloon, a livery stable, a hotel, and a church aswell. Many more buildings aswell. Just across the river from the town, lyes Little Ridge ranch. It's gone unowned for a long time but is always open for sale, execept of course when owned.

Kingston

This town is known for a strict law enforcement. Many people live in this large town but the Cobra's stay away. The Red Rebel Riders are welcome everywhere simply because nobody dares confront them. The Rebel Riders also reside in a fort near that town whilst the Cobras reside in a fort between Little Ridge and Kingston.

Red Rebel Riders Fort

This fort is far larger than the Cobras' fort. It contains two large sleeping quarters, a medic room of sorts, a stable with food area, four watch towers on all corners, a corral in the center and a large gate.

Cobras' Fort

This fort is alot smaller than the Rebel Riders but are still able to hold it off. The Cobra' have smaller numbers but they still hold their own. This fort contains everything the Rebel Riders have except the corral and large living quarters.

Rules

1. No Arguing. Problems IC stay IC. If you have a problem with another player, take it to PMs.
2. Stay Realistic. That means no rainbow unicorns or cyborgs.
3. Be Literate. No one-liners. I understand writers block but atleast have five sentences.(If you read the rules, put Wild in your app)
4. Keep to the topic.  Remember that this RP is based in the 1800s and I'd like you all to stay within that time period.
5. You Must Have One Human. I'll allow you animal characters as long as you have atleast one human character. (Instead lut West in your app)
6. No more than five characters. I want you to be able to play as them all floofs.
7. Have Fun!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 01:32:26 am by ????? »

Offline Liepi

• View Profile
Re: Colorado [Literate, Realistic, 1800s Wild West RP] W.I.P.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 01:28:30 am »
Groups/Ranks

Cobras'

Leader: Holly Aspin
Second In-Command:
Head Gunslinger:
Head Scout:
Scout:
Gunslinger:

Red Rebel Riders

Leader: Ezekial Vilo
Second In-Command:
Head Gunslinger:
Head Scout:
Scout:
Gunslinger:

Animal Ranks

Gaurd Dog(s):
Work Horse(s):
Riding Horse(s):

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 01:30:09 am »
Wow!
Fantastic RP idea ya have!
I am sure many will join hun
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Liepi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 01:31:38 am »

Name: Holly Aspin
Personality:
Kind
Humorous
Hard-Headed
Stubborn
Protective
Caring
History(Optional): She doesn't tell.
GF/BF/W/H: Nobody
Crush: Nobody
Mount(Optional): A mare she calls Kena

Companion(Optional): None
Rebel Rider, Cobra, Native, Citizen?: Cobra
Rank(If in Group): Leader
Job/Occupation: She is a horse wrangler when she's free.
Other: West

Name: Ezekial Vilo
Personality:
Aggressive
Arrogant
Hard-Headed
Stubbirn
Quick-Minded
Protectve
Short-Tempered
Hateful
Unforgiving
History(Optional): Doesn't tell
GF/BF/W/H: Nobody
Crush: Nobody
Mount(Optional): An appaloosa mare he calls Azure

Companion(Optional): Nobody
Rebel Rider, Cobra, Native, Citizen?: Rebel Rider
Rank(If in Group): Leader
Job/Occupation: All 'round outlaw

Name: Fala
Personality:
Stubborn
Protective
Loyal
Trustworthy
Caring
Gentle
Playful
History(Optional): Chooses not to tell
Mate?: None
Crush?: None
Off-Spring?: None
Wild, Cobra Animal, Red Rebel Animal, Other?: Amiville Livery Horse
Rank(If in a pack/herd): None

@S-H-A-Y; I sure hope so. ^.^'

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
Re: Colorado [Literate, Realistic, 1800s Wild West RP] Open & Accepting!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 04:44:21 am »

NAME
Dallas McClain

PERSONALITY
- Charismatic
- Audacious
- Devious
- Untrustworthy
- Persuasive
- Stoic
- Assertive
- Adaptable

GF/BF/W/H
None (Could change)

CRUSH
None (Could change)

MOUNT
Stallion named Ghost

REBEL RIDER, COBRA, NATIVE, CITIZEN?
Rebel Rider

RANK
Head Gunslinger

OCCUPATION
Part-time smuggler/dealer/trader of illegal goods (Most famously homemade moonshine and guns/ammo). He commonly sells to citizens and  other R.R.R.'s, but there have been times when he secretly negotiated with a few Cobras (A deal mainly for his benefit, of course).

OTHER
Wild (West)
He is open to having anyone as his customer c:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:52:13 am by Two »

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 05:34:16 am »
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 12:22:58 pm »

Name:
Analyse-Jane Tobin

Personality:
Analyse is a very outgoing woman who has lived in the west ever since being a young girl. She's a very outspoken and forward woman who will say what she wants when she wants along with doing what she wants when she wants. At first impressions many see her as bitter and rather aggressive, rarely people see her as nice - although, Ana isn't at all as hostile as many make out. Those around the town knows her as a rather happy woman with a strong love for animals. Although she does have  short temper and a tendency to say some uninviting things as well as using bad language Analyse is quite the loyal and loving friend. Many love being in the company for her and will often go to this young, wise woman for advice - no matter what it may be. It does take time to gain her trust which makes her a great friend to keep as she is completely loyal and there for you. Unlike some Ana isn't at all easy to fool and will never back down in anything - sometimes she's a little hard to predict.

History:
Ever since being a young child Analyse grew up on her fathers ranch - she was an only child but that didn't seem to bother her. Unlike most children's life hers wasn't all happy families and getting everything she wanted like a spoilt little brat. No, her childhood did have a bad turn which changed the small family.

At the age of 10 Analyses' mother 'Jane' died, not from old age or injury. She had a disease as well as a brain tumour. Throughout the years Ana and her father done everything they could to make her mothers life the best it could be until the day it passed - the hospitals didn't have the kind of equipment and technology needed to treat the tumour which soon lead to her others death. After this her father went through a year of depression - Analyse didn't know what to do so spent days, weeks even in her room.

Once her father got over his illness life had picked itself back up luckily. Without her mother around it was time the young girl took over her mothers role of helping her father around the ranch, and over the years her love for animals grew rapidly and her and her fathers bond was unbreakable and one many didn't understand. The years did go well even though her mother wasn't there she knew she was watching over her.

At the age of 18 Analyse was ready to travel and yes her father agreed allowing her the freedom any young girl would love. Her father is aged 54 and is still as fit as a fiddle - he still owns the large ranch that is in the middle of all the small towns. Yes, she does still live with her father and a few of the workers at the ranch. They're like a big family.

GF/BF/W/H:
Nope
Subject to change

Crush:
Nope
Subject to change

Mount:
She owns a large 16.1hh chestnut stallion who goes by the name of Stanton. He is the age of 5, he is the sixth horse her father has allowed her to ride - even though he can be a handful he's a very loyal and loving horse who always manages to keep Analyse safe. Stanton's breed is rather unknown although, her father believes the stallion is mixed with the native mustangs and one of the ranches thoroughbred brood mares.

Companion:
None

Rebel Rider, Cobra, Native, Citizen?:
Citizen

None

Job/Occupation:
Work on her fathers ranch
Delivers things
Wrangles cattle and horses

Other:
-West
-Has many jobs based off the ranch

Name:
Milani

Personality:
Milani is a very hard working mare who takes her work very seriously - despite still being a young horse she works like the older and more experienced equines which makes her a pleasure to have in the work place. Mali isn't at all a lazy horse and is always moving or working. Around humans, horses and other species she is a very protective horse as well as being stubborn. Although she is a rather loving and gentle beast who rarely puts a food wrong and is a rather confident brumby.

History:
Her mother was a wild horse and her father was the leader of the herd - her mother mated with the lead stallion and produced Milani. Humans captured the young foal to sell and auction off. Obviously since being wild the filly needed to go through training sessions which she did. Then being auctioned off to someone in the town she works as a riding horse and also a working horse.

Mate:
None

Crush:
None

Off-Spring:
None

Wild, Cobra Animal, Red Rebel Animal, Other?:
Amiville Livery Horse

None

Other:
-West
-Riding horse
-Working horse

Name:
Jessie

Personality:
Jessie is a very fun loving dog who doesn't take life to serious. She is a well known dog around all three towns and many seem to love her - although no one has taken her in as she never seems to stay. Jess isn't at all afraid of horses, people or machinery in fact she is a very brave dog who takes everything as it comes, even though she is a stray she is 100% tame, although in the past she has known to bite a few people as she can be rather aggressive when provoked.

History(Optional):
Not known

Mate:
None

Crush:
None

Off-Spring:
None

Wild, Cobra Animal, Red Rebel Animal, Other?:
Stray neighbourhood dog

None

Other:
-West
-Well known around the towns
-Travel between towns
-Stray

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 01:25:41 pm »
Beautiful character choices guys))
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Liepi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2014, 01:31:14 pm »
All accepted. ^.^' All feel free to start. I'll post when i get home.))