Author Topic: Life is Perfection [Teenage Roleplay][OPEN AND ACCEPTING]  (Read 17524 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: Life is Perfection [Teenage Roleplay][OPEN AND ACCEPTING]
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2014, 07:25:06 am »
@RudelyHonest + Vask: You are both, of course, accepted! You may post whenever you wish, I will be posting later on today ^^
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2014, 08:02:13 am »
((I'm guessing that they're going to the school today, I'll correct it if I'm wrong.))

William Veal

William sat up in his bed, a look of neutrality coated his face; he had mixed emotions about going to a new school. He glanced over at his alarm clock, blinking a few times. What woke me up? He thought, seeing that it was too early for his alarm to go off. Only six-thirty in the morning. He gave a small groan, stepping out of bed and wincing a little when he turned on his bedroom light. He felt refreshed, which was - he was guessing - the reason why he woke up. "Maybe this year won't be so bad." He told himself, slipping out of his pajamas and into a pair of pants that slightly slid down his waist but clung on before making him seem like he was "sagging". He then changed into a shirt that read "Oh, man!", but was a rather plain gray besides the black words. He looked over himself, giving a slight nod and his brows furrowed. "Hopefully."
He made his way downstairs, giving a slight huff once he reached the bottom. No-one was up yet and all the lights were shut off, only a blue-violet mixture filled the livingroom and every other room with a window. He flicked on the kitchen light upon entering, and grabbed himself a granola bar. Good thing I packed before today. He gave a slight laugh, then went back upstairs. He thought of drawing his feelings - art always seemed to calm his nerves. If he wanted me to go to this school so badly, He thought, moving over to his bed rather than his desk. It wasn't often that he thought of his stepfather in a slight wary tone. Why didn't he send me there last year? It doesn't make too much sense.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2014, 09:46:30 am »
Just a quick note, sorry if I didn't make this clear enough but the school is a boarding school if any of you haven't noticed, but this is the first day so everyone will be waking up in their house and leaving to go to the school and meet up wih their friends xD I'll be sure to edit the topic to make it more clear ;3

Tamzen Phoebe

Today was the day. The day she had been both dreading and looking forward to for the whole summer. There was no need for Tam to get up, she had been up all night packing, being one of those people that leave everything to the last minute. She had sort of planned ahead, sleeping in the day before into late afternoon to 'reserve her energy'. There was no need to make excuses to anyone, she lived alone. Not including her cats, Midnight and Oreo.

After a few minutes of rest in her bed, Tam swung her legs over the side of the bed and stood up. She was wearing only a baggy shirt and her underwear, showing off her skin that had tanned perfectly over the summer. She had taken a shower around midnight, so her hair had by far dried naturally. Her outfit was laid out on the hammock that she had hung across two walls, she loved to lie and swing gently in it to read whatever new book she had discovered at the time. Tam had chosen a tight green tank top, black skinny jeans and a black blazer to wear. Her favourite hat was hung up on a nail next to her door so that she could grab it at the last second. She quickly changed into her clothes and padded into her en-suite to tackle her hair.

It took Tam at least twenty minutes to make her hair appear presentable. She glanced at her watch. It read 6:30 am. She sighed and slid down the banister to arrive on the first of three floors in her house. "May as well make you two some breakfast." She cooed, bending down to scratch Midnight behind the ears as Oreo wove in between the eighteen-year-old's legs.

The sound of 'Crunchie' cat biscuits being poured into two bowls echoed around the silent house. "There you go." Tam had always had a soft side towards animals, especially cats. She loved them to pieces and dreaded the time when she had to leave them for school. They would be looked after well enough, but not by her. Tam glanced over at the fruit bowl, she wasn't much of breakfast person so she briefly shook her head and turned away. Glancing at the clock, it read 6:45 am. Just fifteen minutes before she had to leave. Yay.
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2014, 04:00:37 pm »

Alex Carrier

With not even a yawn or a sound, the bright icy blue eyes of Alex Carrier sprung open. Yes! Finally! The day when he could go back to school. He'd never thought he think those words...Sitting up in his bed, Alex stretched his limbs and peeled himself from the warm cocoon of blankets. Running a hand through his hair, he yawned and looked around his room for a moment or two. Sighing loud, Alex dug through his closet to find the right thing to wear. It only took him give minutes to find the outfit he was looking for and put it on. Habitually, Carrier slid over to his mirror and combed his hair te way he liked it.

He walked briskly out of his room, closing the door behind him. He jogged down the rusty wooden staircase, as it made all kinds of questionable noises from the instability. Loping into the kitchen, Alex grabbed an apple off the kitchen counter and took a bite. Giving a huff of air through his nose as the crunch of the apple filled his senses, he leaned his elbow on the counter. The steps creaked again, slower. A very small figure appeared in the doorway of the kitchen. Alex smiled, setting his apple down for a a moment. A little girl with light brown hair wearing light pink pajamas stood in the doorless doorway. It was Alex's six-year-old little sister Mia. Mia sauntered into the kitchen, towards Alex.

Alex bent down on one knee, "Well it looks to me that Sleeping Beauty has woken up." Alex said as Mia stopped in front of Alex. She giggled, hiding her face from him. Alex smirked, "No hiding faces now. Unless you want the tickle monster to come and get you..." Mia peeked through her hands, smiling. Alex chuckled, putting his fingers to her belly and tickling Mia. The little girl squealed and giggled until she flopped down on Alex's shoulder. Her little arms would never fit around his back, but she tried anyway. Alex stood up, carrying her. He walked around the house, getting any of the things he forgot. Mia was watching curiously. The male walked upstairs and into his room, grabbing his suitcase. He went back downstairs, and set it down in front of the front door.

Setting Mia down, he spoke soft. "I have to go now." Mia frowned and whined a little bit, "Why do you always be gone for so long. I get home from my school at the end of the day." She said, crossing her little arms. Alex put a hand on her shoulder, "I know, but my school is a little different. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." Alex have Mia a hug and kissed her forehead. Grabbing his suitcase, he head out the front door. "Tell mom I left." He said before closing the door completely. With a heavy sigh, Alex turned and walked to the curb of the street. Everyone at the school has a suitcase, or even two. But how they got to school was completely different. Alex had called a cab ahead of time, and it turned down his street right has he stopped at the curb. When it came to a hault in front of him he opened the door and have the man directions. Here we go.

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2014, 08:46:49 pm »

Luke William Debre'

Morning began early for the Debre's. Always did. So waking up to a parent-less house was no surprise to Luke. After showering andand grooming was out of the way, he slipped into his chosen outfit; An expensive, clean cut clothing choice. "Sir." A sudden, elderly voice came from Luke's doorway, and upon turning to meet his greeter, he spotted Jasper, his personal assistant. "Ah, Jasper. Goodmorning." As Luke spoke, his mind raced. He was highly advanced in intellectual strength. His mind constantly worked to figure mathematical problems and riddled figures. "Sir, your car will arrive in a matter of minutes. I have come to report your daily schedule." Jasper informed, folding his arms behind his back, which was a habit both he, and Luke often shared. "Do please." Luke replied, pushing past Jasper, who followed close behind as he strolled down the hallway and towards the grand staircase. "Your car will arrive shortly, taking you to school. Seems your parents have asked for you to attempt to be friendly this year." Both of the men scoffed, but nonetheless, Jasper continued, "You have an interview for the Charity at 8 tonight, then you will return here where you shall meet with your father's associate." With an eyeroll, Luke paused as he reached the front door. "Jasper, my father's associate is an aged man with a clouded mind. He lacks respect, make a note for me to teach him manners tonight." Jasper opened the door, "As you wish."

Exiting the house, Luke approached the large limousine ahead of him, slipping into the open doorway. "Mr.Debre', I assume your track is straight to school today?" the driver questioned, "Of course, Ben. Straight ahead."
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2014, 09:01:27 pm »
(( @Sherlolly, I finished my application except for the History, but since that part was optional, I'm not sure if you want me to finish it first or not. It'll be done soon either way. ))

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2014, 09:37:36 pm »
@Kirigishi: You're accepted, of course! Feel free to post whenever you wish. Take your time with the History dear ^^

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2014, 04:52:59 am »

William Veal

He grabbed his suitcase and then trotted down the stairs, finally seeing that his family had awoken. His three brothers were groggily sitting at the breakfast table, seemingly blankly staring at nothing until their tired eyes flicked to William. "You seem... Energetic." His oldest brother, James, was the first to speak. William was a bit confused by the notion, but gave a shrug. "Do I? I thought I was more jittery than energetic." His two other brothers gave a slight laugh, though it sounded more monotonous than anything. "Leave them be, William." Their stepfather came down the stairs, tidy and sharp-looking - complete with the hazed-eye look as well, almost like he hadn't slept one wink. William probably looked like he had the most sleep throughout the entire family.
"Shouldn't you be going to school, anyway?" The youngest male in the room rolled his eyes, then gave a slight nod. "Yeah, I was just about to go, until mono-brow decided to cut me off." He shifted a little, trying to keep the suitcase in his hand instead of sleepily dragged against the ground. "Well then, run off. You know your brothers work today." William gave a nod, then calmly walked to his own car and nervously started it.
It'll be fine, shush William. He tried to reassure himself. He calmly drove off towards the school, the slight-cocky smile that had held his face left and was replaced with a slightly nervous one. What if it's not? He gave a gulp, finally driving into the parking lot and sat in his car for a moment. He hung his head, putting a large hand to his face and pushing back his bangs.

Offline DangusMangus

• Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2014, 05:53:27 am »

Zoe Evans
"Expect problems and eat them for breakfast."

Aliases: None.
Faceclaim: Marzia Bisognin.
Sexuality: Straight.

Personality: Zoe is hard-working girl. You will often see her reading books in library or studying for new, upcoming tests. Though, she still is very nice, sweet and friendly, usually calm. You won't see her mad or doing mean things, nor you will see her being aggressive or threatening. Due to her sweet personality, she never drank, tried to smoke or thought pervert-like.
Habits:
o Leave her phone in her room, so it won't distract her.
o Reading while eating.
o Appearing early to classes.
o Warmth.
o Friendly people.
o Black cats.
Dislikes:
o Cold weather.
o Cloudy sky.
o Rude people.
History: Normal family, life.

Locker: Simple blue locker with her name in black letters.
Phone: iPhone 4 with brown bear case.
Friends: None at the moment. Teenagers here thinks she is a nerd.
Enemies: None.
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Single [Subject to change].
Crush: No one currently [Subject to change].

Extra: Zoe usually wears white collared storets dress with white over the knee socks and beige flats. Always carries white or black hypster glasses on her head. Can appear with unique clothes, make-up or accessories. Carries white bag, secured by white strap which usually is on her left shoulder.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 03:21:54 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2014, 12:27:44 pm »
@Phroghress: Accepted! Wonderful application!

Tamzen Phoebe

The quiet rumble of her car's engine soothed her mild nerves. It was an hour's drive, but she knew the whole way off by heart. Tam took one last lingering look at her house before reversing out of the drive and cutting smoothly into the right lane. She both loved and hated driving, it gave her time to think, but still restricted her freedom. She adjusted the black hat on her head, glancing down at her nails. She was a nail-biter, but had kept them reasonably long for the time being. She moved her attention back onto the road just in time before she collided into the car in front of her. Slamming. Her Doc. Martins down on the brakes, she received many angry beeps of people's horns behind her. Tam let out a low huff, but soon smiling sweetly to the people who glared at her as they drove past. If looks could kill.

Tam flexed her stiff arms as she parked her car in a good parking space. The drive had been too long for so early in the morning. She brought out her phone, her fingers dancing over the keys as she sent numerous texts to all of the guys she usually hung out with. Once several messages had been sent, she slipped her phone back into her pocket and pulled out a packed of cigarettes. She wasn't fond of smoking and she wasn't the ten-packs-a-day kind of girl, but it helped her relax. She slid down the window next to her, keeping a wary eye out for teachers and taking a drag at the same time.

Tam threw the used cigarette out of the window and rummaged around her bag. It was, surprisingly, an art satchel containing many different essentials. She fixed the pack of cigarettes into a single hidden pocket and sprayed herself with her favourite cherry perfume. The smell was strong enough to be noticeable, and too sweet to cough over. Satisfied that she was now ready for whatever the day brought her.

Tam jumped out of her car, greeted with a few steady glares directed at her from some of the 'popular' girls. She just rolled her eyes and wiggled her fingers at them in an innocent wave. And her chocolate eyes turned to a car parked just a few spaces from her. She peered in through the window of the car to see if it was anyone she recognised. A boy about her age was sitting in the driver's seat, deep in thought. A nervous smile could be seen on his face, but Tam didn't recognise him. She knocked on the window lightly with her knuckles. "First day nerves, handsome?" She asked, hoping the boy could lip-read.