Author Topic: Return of the Blutengel  (Read 1051 times)

Offline elektricroze

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Do not Fear, For Fear is an Illusion
    • View Profile
Return of the Blutengel
« on: June 28, 2014, 08:00:03 pm »
What is this that I have stumbled upon? "Eek!" Why if it isn't Feral Hearts! I am not surprised at all this site and "Game" is still well alive for in fact it is one of the best things ever made. This use to be my favorite all time thing to do when I was  younger, unfortunately I am an old lady. At least I feel like it with all my medical problems. But that isn't stopping me because, well here I am again though I don't expect many to remember me since I did leave for quite a bit of time. My leave was not intentional though and I do not plan to leave again unless I am dead (Which I don't happen for awhile. Long while.)
For those who do remember "Elektricroze" (Me), I have changed dramatically. I work three jobs; 1. Manager of a Fast-Food Joint, 2.Online Literature Teacher and three (My favorite) 3.Paid Journalism. Yeah I know, I do a lot but sadly I have to to pay bills. I am badly injured in my hip and right leg from a terrible car accident. We all were surprised a lived without being paralyzed. I have a hip fracture, heart palpitations (Always had those) but now the Syncope Episodes have been acting up worse than ever. For those who don't know what a Heart Palpitation is, it is when your heart basically has a irregular heart beat. It is not harmful unless you have severe Syncope Episodes which is what I pretty much have. Not super severe but the danger is up there. (Syncope Episodes is simply when you pass out and the heart beats to fast.) With my hip fracture, walking has been incredibly hard and sometimes I have to use some form of support but I still manage to survive.
Ok so enough about my miserable life, which in honesty is not all that bad when you think happy thought like Feral Hearts! I have deleted all my old characters and files, so in other words I am going to be starting all over again. Hope to meet some familiar faces along with new in our lovely little world~

Oh before I dive in, I don't bite honestly. I just am a calm and reserved kind of female. Chow!
Signature by Me

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Return of the Blutengel
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2014, 09:32:54 pm »
Hello Elektricroze, and welcome back
Sorry to hear you must work so much, and that you have injuries.
Glad, though, to see that you still have time to join the FH community
~Shay
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2014, 10:06:37 pm »
Welcome back to the community! Yeah, sorry you must work so much, but we have to make money to live ey? Bid ya luck here again hun, enjoy yourself!

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 01:03:31 am »
A warm welcome back to you.

I myself know how it is to be a hardworking girl, so well done for keeping up and doing a good work. FeralHeart is an excellebt place to relax and just loose yourself in this wonderful little world of ours c:

Take a peek at the Staff Page, Game Rules and the News section - to keep you updated on what's been going on while you've been away.

If there is anything else you need help with, or just are wondering about you're welcome to contact me or anyone else on the staff.

Cheers// Shallow

Offline elektricroze

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Do not Fear, For Fear is an Illusion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 01:37:29 am »
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I have eased right in and already started RolePlaying. Now I am going to play in the forums for a bit! <3
Signature by Me

wolfdog01

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 03:34:38 am »
Huzz ha! Another member finds her way back here! X3
Welcome back to FH, sad to hear about all of the healthy problems though....BUT it is a great blessing that you're not dead from the car wreck! ^^ Have fun on FH again!

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 05:37:00 am »
Welcome back, floof :3 Have a nice time in FeralHeart '^^

Signature art by Kynvuu