Author Topic: || Tenebrous || -Horror; Gore; Rated TVMA-R; Open and Accepting-  (Read 12770 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile

|| Tenebrous ||

It had been an average morning for you, nothing out of the ordinary. Until your school decided to have an unexpected road-trip; it wasn't often this happened, but it did occur at your school. You had no idea where the school buses were taking anyone, except for a town called "Roublus", wherever that was. You had your own doubts about it being a real place, and your teachers were tricking all of their students to go somewhere boring. Despite your doubts, and most likely everyone else's, it was quite loud on the bus you were assigned to. Normal for your school, as almost everyone was rowdy even in the morning. They must've been excited to just skip out of learning, even though that wasn't how school trips went.
You glanced at your watch. Ten-thirty in the morning. You gave a groan, and plugged your headphones into your MP3, letting it run. Unconsciously, you closed your eyes. Within less then ten minutes, you slipped off, feeling peaceful with the music and large bumps.
That was a horrible mistake. Multiple students had fallen asleep, too, and woke up around the same time you had. You groggily looked around you, seeing gray fog surrounding the bus and the other students. A large sign was in front of the bus, and it looked like the bus had crashed into the sign. "R O U B L U S" was thickly written on the sign, though there was no "Welcome to" or "Hello" or any caption underneath as well. "What?" You said outloud, breaking the silence. The other students looked at you with a strange glance, blinking a few times, then they looked at the sign.
You decided to step off the wrecked bus, and wander outside.
That was another mistake.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 04:01:40 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: || Tenebrous || -Horror; Gore; Rated TVMA-R; WIP-
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2014, 03:29:00 am »
|| Rules ||

1.) Swearing is allowed, however I do not want it in every sentence of your character(s).
2.) There is blood, gore, and horror in here (if you haven't read the caption for the title). Please do not join if you have a faint heart or do not like these adjectives.
3.) Do not do anything to another person's character without their permission that can have lasting effects. Talking to them, patting them on the back, etc. or any basic human behavior, is perfectly fine.
4.) This is a literate role-play, please remain so in-character. If your character is trying to text, it's fine if their literacy isn't perfect - not everyone texts like they would if they're writing an essay.
5.) Please try to remain active. I understand if you're going to be inactive for a while, but if you're not going to be active (like ever, not just for a week) then do not join; if you know you're going to be inactive without internet for a while, then please tell us so we know.
6.) Please don't argue via OoC. It's annoying and no-one wants to hear it.
7.) If you have read the rules, please put "Roublus" in your application some where.
8.) Sex is not allowed. Sure, people may get intimate, but that does not mean you may in the role-play. Please, keep that to yourself.
9.) Realism is a must. Your character is not perfectly made, and will have flaws. You cannot jump off a building and not become injured, just for an example.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2014, 03:39:35 am »
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 05:38:37 am by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 03:52:15 am »
|| Form ||

Image / Description: [What does your character look like?] {Description must be four or more sentences long}
Forum Username: [What's your forum user?]
Name: [What's your character's name?]
Personality: [How does your character act?] {Must be four or more sentences long}
Background: [What happened to your character in the past?] {Must be four or more sentences long} -Optional-
Theme Song: [What song best fits your character's personality?] -Optional-
Other: [Anything else about your character that we should know?] -Optional-
Role-Play Sample: {Must be four or more sentences long}

Code: [Select]
Image / Description:
Forum Username:
Name:
Personality:
Background:
Theme Song:
Other:
Role-Play Sample:

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2014, 04:24:02 am »
|| My Forms ||

"Yeah, I look like a nerd in that one, don't I? -Small laugh-"

Wolfie_Lover
"I don't understand the question you're asking..."

Aki Regine
"Just call me Aki Regine, nicest girl on my block, according to my parents atleast."

Female
"I would be a female, thank you."

Fifteen-years-old
"I'm only fifteen! Jeez."

Aki is a soft girl who tries to remain happy no matter what, and can be pretty happy-go-lucky while ignoring her surroundings. Because of this, she runs into trouble very often, but gets over it quite easily. She's not the smartest, either, and normally pretends to know what she's doing. She's very hyperactive and loud, and seems to not have a mute button. She's quite motherly towards her friends, and protects them with her life, however she can be temperamental if angered. Despite her soft side, she knows how to take care of herself and fight, even though she'd rather flee.
"I... Um, I dunno, really."

Aki had an average childhood. Both her parents were perfectly fine and happy together, despite their occasional fighting. She had two older brothers and was the only girl within the siblings, which they would normally argue rather than be more physical like both the boys together. She was happy with her life, seeing that some others didn't have it as good as she did.
"Happy... Average, I guess."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zU3472bvdHI
"Um, what?"

---

"Yep, there's me."

Wolfie_Lover
"What?"

William Veal
"You can find out later, it's not really important right now."

". . ."

"Um, seventeen, I guess. Why?"

Personality: William can be classified as a "bad boy", though he'd rather be considered a gentle giant. He doesn't have the best reputation in his school, and often gets in trouble with everyone he talks to. Despite that, he's very quiet and hates to be in trouble. He's pretty smart and likes to think things out before doing anything about the situation he's in. He can be very rough and has a slight anger issue. However, he has quite the ego and likes good attention rather than the one he already has.
"-Shrug- Whatever."

Background: His father had left his mother, leaving newborn William alone with his four brothers and mother. When his mother had passed, he decided to live on his own, and currently has a roommate that's about twenty-two. He visits his brothers on occasion, but never stays for too long as he dislikes his brothers with a slight passion. He used to be an A+ student when his mother was still around, but now he never talks about his "past self".
"Doesn't matter."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8sUC-dsW8A
"...?"

Other: He sounds like Joe Harvey (the main singer in that video, the red tie in other videos of theirs), and has an allergic reaction to cats and bees.
"Well, I'm allergic to cats, if that helps - I don't see how, though."

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: || Tenebrous || -Horror; Gore; Rated TVMA-R; Open and Accepting-
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2014, 04:57:48 am »
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 09:07:21 pm by Vask »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 05:00:56 am »
@Vask: Accepted! Lovely application~ We'll start after a few more people join.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2014, 05:01:35 am »
Awesome! Can't wait ))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2014, 07:18:20 am »
((Since no-one joined today (technically yesterday, since it's one-thirty in the morning as I'm typing), I suppose we can start. We'll be getting off the bus.))

Aki Regine

The fog of grogginess clouded Aki's eyes; her head turned to look, though her eyes were too tired to function properly. She gave a bit of a groan as she stood up, and tried blinking the sleep from her brown eyes. "Wha?" She exclaimed a little, finally functioning. She walked to the front of the bus, not completely aware of the other people on the large vehicle. The pale blue, wooden sign was the first thing she noticed as she looked through the windshield. She said the name outloud. "Roublus... So it was real!" She walked back to her seat, finally noticing the sleepy shuffle of half-awake or still-sleeping students. Behind her large-framed glasses, she rolled her eyes, then took everything with her towards the front and opened the door. That's when she noticed the large dent and the bumper on the ground - now scrap metal. A crash.
She looked genuinely confused, placing her hands on the dashboard of the bus and lifted herself up to see better. Her backpack was weighing her down, and she could barely lift her own weight. "How did that happen?" She asked outloud, though maybe it had been a little too loud as another student had roused from his sleep. The tall blond looked rather angry wither her and glared. "What made you so loud?" He grumpily asked, finally noticing the wreck and his glare was replaced with a slightly worried look. "Oh."

---

William Veal

He felt embarrassed for snapping at the girl that had woken him, especially since the bus had wrecked. He put a hand to his face, swiping his messy hair backwards in an even messier array of strands of hair. Despite his embarrassment, he didn't apologize and just stared at the wreckage. Within a few moments, he noticed that she had her backpack and the door was wide open. "You were expecting to leave?" He gave a heavy sigh, trying not to be angry again. "By yourself?" The girl gave a nod. How stupid can she get? He thought, blinking a few times. "Yeah, I was... Why do you ask?"
He looked a little disappointed, despite the fact that he hardly knew her name. What was it? It started with an 'A', he knew that. "It might be dangerous, don't you think?" She gave a shrug, then without letting him say another word, she hopped off the bus, all by herself.

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2014, 08:04:04 pm »
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3