Author Topic: Embarrassing Fears?  (Read 14333 times)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Embarrassing Fears?
« Reply #50 on: July 19, 2015, 08:42:11 pm »
Dead corpse? Nah, there wouldn't be any... They would probably be taken away by the river, unless the body got stuck on sticks, or underwater foliage. But firstly, why would there be a body? o.o

There are a ton of lakes and rivers near where I live, and there are reports of people drowning in them all the time, as well as bodies being found weeks later. It's pretty much a main cause of death here, and with the lakes being so dark and not being able to see the bottom a foot or two in, I just kinda developed that fear.

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2015, 01:10:05 am »
Oh, that's now more understandable of why you're afraid of touching dead corpse. Eek... Bleh. I feel bad for the people now that drown at your place, I'd be afraid to swim in that sort of lake too.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 01:11:49 am by Blue Leopard »
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline TheLittleRobin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • My name is Midnight and I am not afraid of you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2015, 02:08:01 pm »
Yeah, I have a fear of any bugs getting on me. I mean, a butterfly could fly at me and I would run away. It happened once. Seriously! Their faces freak me out. Their wings are pretty, but they still creep me out.
"Promise me you'll always remember, you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think." -Winnie The Pooh

Offline Yognaught

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2015, 10:37:36 am »
i have a fear of plastic cups, plates and bowls. literally. i can't drink or eat from them, because of the smell and how it makes my food/drink taste. if i see one, i get really uncomfortable and jumpy and will probably the leave the room. also i hate chewed plastic things that make me feEL SO WEIRD.

also i have a huge fear of butterflies.

Find me in-game as: mushyroom

Offline Komoe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2015, 05:28:34 pm »
I have a few strange fears >.<

I fear tornadoes (not so strange), sudden fire (when someone strikes their lighter near me, or something), and my mother's driving.

But my stranger and most powerful fear is dancing >.< I freeze and feel sick if I am supposed to dance around people. Or anything someone might be asked to do in a drama class. But I can sing and do presentations in front of people without problems.

Offline FieldsForever

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • "Snack Woof"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2015, 12:52:56 am »
Sometimes late at night I'm afraid to go to sleep, what if I don't wake up?

Amythenightwatch

« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2015, 03:57:32 am »
Embarassing fears? I have a couple. Probably the most embarrassing fear of mine is the car alarm going off while I'm in the car. It happened today, and no joke this is what happened. I'm still embarrassed.
So I was sitting in the car, waiting for my mom to finish shopping. It started to get really hot in the car, so I decided to hop out of the car and go into the store to cool down. I opened the door, and the car alarm went off. I freaked out, ran to the doors (the store was closed so the doors were locked) and I began kicking the door and screaming. When my mom finally ran out of the store and turned the car alarm off, by that point I was nearly crying, I was shaking, and I was horrified for no reason. My mom thankfully got me candy after that and we sang along to really stupid songs to calm me down.

Offline alanawolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • thirsty son???
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2015, 04:10:55 am »
A embarrssing fear for me would have to be : Vomiting. I have a huge fear of it, and its seriously not fun at all freaking out all the time when i feel sick. I usually start hypervenallting when i do, and its just a really scary fear but at the same time its embarrssing. I've told a couple friends, and they fun of it but oh whale. I also have a strange fear of going places alone without someone, I always feel like something will happen to me lol.
My DA is - http://shimmeer.deviantart.com/
And my user in Feralheart is -Alanawolf

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2015, 01:53:34 pm »
I also have a strange fear of going places alone without someone, I always feel like something will happen to me lol.

Your not alone man. *Points to me* Same fear.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2015, 06:24:42 pm »
Heights.
The Dark.
Elevators.
Escalators.