Author Topic:  (Read 14050 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2014, 07:58:15 am »

Freya Lycanscope

The half-fey had long since grown silent as they reached the beach. She briefly glanced back at the park, she knew that Spirit from somewhere. Her conscience tugged her towards the memory, but she couldn't place them. "Give it a rest, Freya. He said no. Big deal." Lilliana tugged Freya's sleeve, beckoning her towards the sea. Freya's lips were set in a thin line, "I don't care if he said yes or no." She hissed. She noticed the usual push against the words as they escaped her lips. It happened whenever she told a lie; because she was a half-fey, she could lie all she wanted, but it still took some effort to actually tell one. The truth was, the fact that he said no shocked her and hurt her. And that was a pretty difficult thing to do. She bit her lip and stood up from her seat in the sand, brushing the grains from her dress. "I'm gonna go for a walk. If I'm not back in an hour, I'm either dead or drinking." Her lips playing at a smirk, she turned away from the couple and strolled up the sandy path to escape the beach.

Only a few people were wandering about the streets, all wearing jeans and a T-shirt. Freya suddenly felt overdressed. She sighed, making sure to keep her eyes, her only Spiritual feature, on the ground to avoid any hunter seeing them. Spotting a bench, Freya stepped a few yards closer to it before examining it. It was something she was forced to do due to her fear of spiders. Spiders. It made her shudder at even the word. With the bench seemingly all-clear, she sat down, blending perfectly into the shadows. Even if someone walked straight past her, she would most likely not be noticed.

;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2014, 10:11:02 pm »
((Am I accepted?))

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2014, 08:10:56 am »
Yep, you are! Feel free to hop into the Roleplay while I try to stop being a lazy butt and actually reply.)

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2014, 05:33:49 pm »
((Thank you, And i completely feel you there xD))

Kirrily Akasma

Health: 18/20 Just a tad hungry and weary.

The young girl traversed the vast seas of emerald that surrounded her, being quite light on her feet. It was times like this that she loved to be out in such an environment. The gentle breezed that tapped her bare shoulder, carrying the sweet scent of forest blooms was always enough to put her mind at ease. Kirrily had stopped in her tracks once she saw the daunting intimidation of a settlement up ahead and gently caressed the flanks of her own pale arms. Maybe It's time to give them another chance. She forced the thought to surface in her conscious but felt rather ill and pessimistic about venturing back into human civilization. After all, the mere thought of being caged up in the past after others had found out about her strange attribute was enough to send frightful tremors to course in a frenzy up and down her veins. She swallowed hard at her thought, having to think it over quite hard. A burning curiosity was fueling inside her about these people. Humanity always reminded me of her pleasant former life before she turned into this nature in-tuned freak. Her grasp around her arms tightened a bit as she thought about the risk of leaving her barricade of leaves, though her thought process eventually gave in as she sighed in a low tone to herself, "I can't help it. I want to meet others there. Hopefully I won't have any slip ups." She bit her lip as she forced her trembling legs onwards leading towards the city.

What if I can't blend in? What if no one will understand me? I'll probably appear like a childish and ignorant freak. The paranoid thoughts surfaced, making a grimace discretely cross her face. Her clouded bronze gaze suddenly lifted once she could hear the clamor of conversations jumbled into one unidentifiable and sparked brightly with a flicker of fascination. It may have been quite a primitive village to those used to the city life, but to kirrily, every aspect intrigued her. The stable walk ways easy to tread, bare of the stray foliage and roots to trip over she was used to mazing through. How there were so many abodes lining the street, all of them staying in glorious harmony somehow. The people lining the streets walking in cluttered unison cooperatively and tolerantly. Many threw her quite a perplexed glance once setting sight upon her forestesque attire, though she didn't care in the slightest. She wore a broad anxious smile as she took in much of her surrounds, remaining in slight awe of how such a place could exist. She could feel her hand lurch to grip over her stomach as it made a slight protesting sound, desiring some sort of nourishment. "I will. I will," she argued with her hunger before lifting her head curiously. An unfamiliar aroma had stolen her attention as she continued her way through the heart of the small town, finding herself arriving where many shops and restaurants were downtown.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 06:17:05 pm by Arkanis Void »

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2014, 10:33:16 pm »
((Bump?))

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2014, 02:19:32 am »
((Ahh! I'm so sorry I was gone! We moved unexpectedly and I wasn't able to get any internet. OhmanIfeelbad. uwu I'll have to post later, though, sorry.))