Author Topic: The End|Open+Accepting|  (Read 6305 times)

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
The End|Open+Accepting|
« on: July 23, 2014, 03:11:46 am »
The end has come, but some of us are fighting for survival.

We thought it was just the flu, but it turned out is was something much worse. This..virus..kills anyone that contracts it in a matter of hours, sometimes days. The person who has it goes through excruciating pain, fever, chills, coughing. This virus is highly contagious and there is no cure. Animals carry this virus but they don't get infected by it, it's just better to stay away from them, unless you're one of the lucky ones who are immune. Those who are not immune have chose to stay in hiding in reinforced buildings, never letting anyone near them.

It's been 2 months since the first person contracted the virus was admitted into the hospital in New York, since then there are only a handful of people left. Some have chosen to keep what's left of their humanity, while others have chosen the more...barbaric ways. Scientists have begun taking survivors off the streets to use a lab rats in testing their vaccines, so far they have been unsuccessful. There are also many 'clans' around the US that you have to worry about. They will kill anyone without thought, if you have what they want and you won't give it to them, you're dead.

Rules
-No godmodding or powerplaying.
-Yes, you can die. Feel free to make another character if your original one dies.
-No one-liners. Try to make at least 4 or more sentences.
-Guns are pretty hard to find, so your character will most likely not have a firearm at first.
-There is no power, unless you come by someone with a generator. Remember; not everyone is willing to share.
-Cussing is allowed but not to be overused.
-Drama and romance is allowed, just no sexual stuff.
-If you are captured by the lab it isn't easy to escape. They do have armed guards.
-Try to put your character close to the others, that way there is more interaction.
-All animals are carriers, if you have a pet don't expect everyone to treat them kindly.

Application
Code: [Select]
[img]Image URL here[/img]
Name:
Personality:
History:
Family:(Opt.)
Relationships:(Friendships, spouse etc.)
Other:(Opt.)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 11:41:34 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Re: The End|WIP|
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2014, 11:37:05 pm »
Members

Erin Duty|Female|22 Years

Charlotte Fradgely|Female|25 Years

Cedric 'Alphonse' Hunther|Male|19 Years

Lilith|Female|24 Years
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:55:44 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 11:39:24 pm »

Name: Erin Duty

Personality:

?Friendly
?Caring
?Quick Tempered
?Sneaky
?Trustworthy
?Unpredictable

History: Due to her tragic past she doesn't speak of it "It's better to leave things in the past..Where they belong."

Occupation: She was a Shopkeeper but also volunteered at the hospital.

Family: Brian Duty/Father-Deceased| Laura Duty/Mother-Deceased| Tobias Duty/Brother-Alive; Location Unknown|

Relationships: She is good friends with Cedric (If you don't mind)

Pet(s): She has no pets, she had a dog but he was killed by another survivor.

Other: NA
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 11:57:00 pm by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2014, 11:40:02 pm »
You may now post!

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: The End|Open+Accepting|
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 01:18:43 am »

Name:
Charlotte Fradgely

Personality:
Charlotte is a very independent woman who is more of a lone wolf, rarely travelling with a group as she finds it faster and easier to provide for herself - although if given the opportunity she may collaborate and decide to be part of a small group. Despite being laid back Char can also be a bit of a hot head and rather stubborn at times - she hates being told what to do and if told she'll often not listen or do something wrong on deliberate. She's very stubborn and sarcastic as well as being rather bubbly and a happy person - its hard to read her emotions as she has the same expression for being angered and annoyed and another -same- expression for being happy, excited etc. You don't know what you're going to get with her.  

History:
No much of an interesting history for Charlotte. Ever since being younger she had lived in the town where the whole virus had spread, but she was totally oblivious to it for a few days. A month before the virus had spread Charlotte went away to Hawaii for two weeks as she did every year for a holiday. Upon returning two week before she heard many rumour about a virus that had broken out and was slowly working its way around the country and how some people were immune and some weren't and how scientists were doing tests. For a few days she had locked herself in doors until she finally ventured out into the city. Ever since she's tried her hardest to survive and so far it has paid off.

Well she was a mechanic and a nurse

Family:
All live in a different country, but her untie and grandad died because of the virus.

Relationships:
At the moment she doesn't know anyone
Single - subject to change

Not to far away from a mall, hidden out in a small abandoned house.

Pet(s):
This is Tatum, he is a pure-bred male German Shepherd who is the age of 4 years old. He's a fairly bit larger than most dogs of his breed but has the average temperment of a police/military dog. He is aggressive towards strangers and other dogs - he is very protective of those he may class as 'friends' and even 'family' and would risk his life for them. Although towards Charlotte he is very loving and friendly and would risk life and limb for her as she would for him.

This is Leila, she is a 9 month old female, pure-bred German Shepherd. Leila hasn't been owned by Charlotte all her life: one day she was out in the street when a gang of humans came across her, since dogs also carry the virus they intended on killing the pup - luckily Charlotte was around and managed to save the young pup. Since being still young she is yet to discover her personality, but it seems like she'll be following the roped of Tatum.

Other:
- Has a few scars
- Has ADHD
- Owns 2 German Shepherd
- Is immune to the virus
- Can do freestyle (running, jumping, climbing etc)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:36:51 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 03:10:36 am »
Ooh yay I've been waiting for this roleplay to open. ^^

Cedric 'Alphonse' Hunther

Personality: Cedric has a very calm and solitary personality. He can be viewed as caring, trying to help the less fortunate, though much of the time his generosity is taken advantaged of and gullible. He isn't much of a fighter, though he will stand up for those he sees the need to. Cedric can be described as very rational and tactical, normally liking to come up with strategies before pursuing any sort of operation. In the past, his quick wits has led him out of many dark situations. The man hates to take risks, never daring to challenge opponents that he know he won't be able to win against or get into real mischief for what he needed. He has a very civil and proper demeanor, most likely one of the few in this day and age that can't be ticked off so easily. Much of his speech is in monotone and its difficult to get him to even a crack a smile anymore.

History: WIP

Occupation: Before the crisis, he was working a medical internship at a local hospital. From those days, he has a bit higher knowledge about medical procedures that the average survivor.

Family:
- Maria Osbourne - Mother (Whereabouts are unknown. It is assumed she's dead.)
- Damien Hunther - Father (Died from contact with the virus)
- Arisa Hunther - Older sister (Whereabouts are unknown.)

Relationships:
- None. Anyone may request a friendship/relationship though for him.

Location: Currently, he is on the streets, keeping cautious and heading back for his shambles of a retreat near the outlying borders of the city after scrounging around for loose supplies.

Pet(s):

Raito
- Black Labrador dog
- Age is around 3 years old
- Quite the athletic and cunning dog. An excellent tracker
- Lacks strength against other dogs, though has good intimidation against humans.

Other: (Opt.)

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 06:31:58 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline Spottedbears

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • mister sandman, bring me a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 08:36:18 am »

Name:
Lilith

Personality:
Quite kind, however she tries to be as tough as she can. Often times this comes off as the "cliche" tough girl look, but she doesn't care. She does not like dogs, or big animals for that matter, and will tend to stay away from people that have them. If given the opportunity she will make a joke out of any situation, and has quite the dirty mind as well.

History:
She moved to the US not long after her parents both died. She never really knew them that well, for she'd stayed with a caretaker/nanny her entire life. However, she took strongly to wearing a hijab due to, one, their fabulous style and two, it was her parents' religion. When she got there she was about twelve years old. Lili started to seek interest in track, running, and exercising. She took track in highschool, and started to work out at the gym every day. Over time, she became pretty strong and acquired stamina as well as strength. However, she's not perfect.

Didn't have a full time job, but worked various things like babysitting and tutoring.

Family: -x-

Relationships:
None, but is open for some.

Her house, which had a generator in the basement - it no longer works. She is usually outside and looking for food, or things to do.

Pet(s): -x-
Other:
- is immune
- open for character development

Art by me!
DA: Chrome-domey
Tumblr: Cassiopirate
Need preset, animating, or map help? PM me!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2014, 08:43:30 am »
Sorry guys! Real life issues are happening at the moment T.T All are accepted and I will finish my app soon. Once the genders even out we can start ^-^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2014, 11:58:09 pm »
I think it's safe to say that we can now start ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2014, 08:23:44 pm »
(Alright then. I'll post in a bit. ^^)

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!