Author Topic: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open | Applications CLOSED  (Read 22288 times)

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
Re: Your Choice | Superpower Roleplay | Open and Accepting Applications!
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 07:30:42 am »
I'll allow pets, but nothing too extreme like pet lions and tigers and bears Oh, my xD

@Vask: You're accepted! Lovely applications!
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

If you need any help around the forums, feel free to PM me :3

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 08:01:27 am »
Woop! Thanks! Can't wait to start!))

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 09:04:37 am »
Looks interesting, I guess I'll join :3 (The picture is from Google Images, I hope that's alright o3o)

Duni

Full Name: Duni Hillman
Alias(es): Often called "The Fox' due to her fox-like personality.

Personality: Duni is very intelligent, and she is best at writing, spelling, and poetry, but she struggles the most at math and numbers and has never quite been able to understand it. Along with her intelligence, she is quite cunning and is called a prankster; her idea of fun is pulling pranks and getting into fights, which leads to her next trait, which is her hotheadedness. The littlest things lead to her getting quite angry and it often ends in physical violence towards the other person. She cannot keep secrets too well, and she will happily point out any of your flaws. But, at other times when someone isn't getting her upset and she is fine, she will be quite quiet. When she is planning her pranks, she doesn't dare tell a soul. Duni also tends to become friends with males more easily than girls, but rarely gets even the slightest bit of a crush on them.
Habits: Often cracks her knuckles for no reason at all.
Appearance: Duni has blonde, slightly messy hair that drops down a few inches beyond her shoulders. Then, she has bright blue eyes, but she has always wished to have brown eyes saying that the blue eyes are simply too bright and don't suit her. (BTW, she doesn't have freckles like in the picture, I just chose it because of the eyes and hair :3) She is a bit taller than the average height, and is a bit skinny, since she makes sure that she stays in shape. She usually wears very simple one-colored shirts, but other times she will wear striped or plaid half-sleeves (I dunno what they're actually called).
History: Find out in the roleplay, but she will only tell the people she really trusts.
Crush: None, she's not one to have crushes on people.
Relationship Status: Single.
Power(s):

-The ability to shrink and grow things at will. She can shrink both objects and creatures to the size of an ant, or grow them to a giant. She can also perform this on herself, but she wouldn't want to.
-Duplication (temporal), the ability to bring past and future versions of herself to the present.
-The ability to learn any language perfectly. (To be fair, I'll say that when she wants to learn a language it will take 24 hours to learn it perfectly.)

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: Duni doesn't support it, she believes that the government is looking for more than heroes.
What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: Duni wants to live dangerously! She was only playing pranks at first, but now she wants to do a bit more than that...
Extra: She has a pet kid (by kid I mean baby goat, she doesn't have some kid as a slave XD) named Taga (Tah-gah), who is quite small. She doesn't plan to use it for meat but may use it for milk.

She has a small diary that she writes in when no one is around, and she writes down what the government has been doing and what's been happening recently. She doesn't want to be caught writing in it since she thinks it will make her look 'girly'.
She is extremely afraid of dogs. Especially large ones.

If there's anything you want me to change I'll change it ^^

If we can have two characters:

Turtle

Full Name: His name is just Turtle, he has never learned his last name, but he wants to be called Turtle Rayne. [Answer Here]
Alias(es): None.
Gender: Male (All the characters are female so far so I decided to bring in a good ol' dude)

Personality: Turtle is a very optimistic and happy person. He loves to cheer other people up and make them smile even though he is mute (meaning he can't talk). He puts others before himself and is rarely selfish. He doesn't get mad hardly ever, but instead he will become quite depressed at times. Turtle wants to get to know everyone at 'The Project', scientists included. He also has a fascination with animals, and he succeeds in math (unlike Duni) and music, as well as writing, but he struggles at Science.
Habits: Often has his arms crossed as if he is angry or cold, but it is merely just a habit.
Appearance: He has long blonde hair that covers his eyes, which he makes sure to maintain so it's nice-looking and not like he just crawled out of a sewer. Turtle has light grey/light blueish eyes. His height and weight are about average, although only slightly skinnier than the average. He will wear just comfortable shirts with some khakis, and occasionally a black survival bracelet. He usually wears some old brown flip-flops.
History: He prefers not to talk about it. (Of course, since he's mute, he can't talk about it, but he will usually communicate through notes or just gestures.)
Crush: Slight crush on Duni.
Relationship Status: Single.
Power(s): Enhanced Hearing, more on it here - http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Enhanced_Hearing
Plant Enhancement, more on it here - http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Nature_Enhancement

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: Turtle supports it, he isn't exactly sure but he is hopeful that the government can be trusted.
What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: He wants to live an almost normal live. He hopes to grow a garden and raise some animals, using his power with the plants.
Extra: He is mute. But, he can make sounds like grunting, laughing, coughing, etc. just not talking, whispering, etc.
He has a pet turtle (of course), a western painted turtle named Jackson.

Hope this is alright! I will change anything if needed! :3 This roleplay seems very interesting.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:53:52 pm by Devynex »

Offline crystwolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • ..............blep
    • Loppyr
    • Loptrrino swass
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 02:10:56 pm »

Franchessca/Tricheur

Full Name
Franchessca Nejevi

Alias(es)
Usually known as Tricheur, which is literally french for "Cheater".

Personality
Franchessca isn't one you would exactly call 'lady-like'. Though she's a female, her attitude leans a lot more towards a reckless boy. Being the child of a strong-willed father and an independent, sarcastic mother, she's grown to be a rather rude, sassy and careless fighter. Franchessca is usually cocky, stubborn and mostly sarcastic, and has a rather mischievous and tricky side to her. Despite this, she's still witty and clever, even though she tends to jump right into danger without a second thought. Strangely, she's good at keeping her calm, but certain topics (Such as those with her father in it) can make her snap.

Habits
?If she's troubled or angry, she'll take off her cap and play with it in her hands.
?She likes to take 'unnecessary exits', meaning even if there's a door leading out the house she'll go through the window instead.
?Tends to insert french words into her speech, sometimes just to annoy people.

Appearance
She's a little too tall for her age but overall pretty light, with messily-cut, short blonde hair. She has sharp grey-green eyes, but if you look closely her right eye color is slightly faded and speckled with white dots. Usually seen wearing a grey shirt with a large black hoodie that reaches until her knees, loose black trousers and white running shoes. Always has a black cap on her head, and often wears hand wraps. Underneath those bandages, though, her hands are littered with scars of every kind.

History
The only parts she'll tell is that she was raised in a harsh environment with a bunch of siblings and their mother, and as such constantly gets into fights outside and inside of her home and whatnot. She grew into the life of a lone gangster, met her new canine companion and after a few years was brought in by the Heroes Project. If you want to find out the important left out parts, convince her in the Roleplay~.

Crush
None

Relationship Status
Single

Power(s)
?Fire - The ability to control, manipulate and create flames.
?Illusions - Able to make fake copies of any living thing. (Most of them allow people to pass straight through them, but she can create a solid illusion as well, though it'll drain her.)
?Franchessca can run faster and has more agility than the average human being.

Supporter of the Heroes Project?
She doesn't quite seem to care about it, and when asked she'll simply avoid the question.

What do you want to do with your Power(s)?
Currently, she has choosen to lead a dangerous life and constantly does crime.

Extra
?Her right eye's vision is horribly blurry. Not that she's half-blind, but the sight in that eye only lets her see a blob of colors and movement. (Though she'll deny that she has a problem.)
?Has heavy claustrophobia. (A fear of enclosed spaces)
?If she could have a weapon, it would probably be a baseball bat or an iron pole.
?Franchessca is french and has a light accent in her voice (Which grows heavier if she's agitated.)
?Has a canine companion named Ami, A large, beautiful male Belgian Tervuren Mix whom she befriended in the streets as a kid.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 02:24:53 pm by Crystwolf »

Siggy & Avatar drawn by me.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2014, 02:54:53 pm »
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 04:59:58 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 03:47:43 pm »
You are all accepted! Beautiful applications! I'm going to have to place a temporary ban on feme character while we wait to even out the genders. As I said in the rules, I'm afraid we cannot start unless we have an even amount of both sexes. Feel free to create another male character if you wish, it's up to you ^^
;;I'm so sorry for my recent unexplained absence. It hasn't been a good year for me so far, but I'd like to say that I'm back for good now;;

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2014, 03:50:32 pm »
Yay! c: Yeah, that's why I created a male character and a female character.

Can't wait to start! :3 (I'm gonna quickly edit the post and add a picture of their pets o3o))

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2014, 03:56:34 pm »
Alright people, let's make some male characters!)) :::::EDIT::::: I added a male character
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:00:44 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Arkayy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
  • YOU WANNA HAVE BAD TOM?!
    • arkayy.deviantart.com
    • Foxyhobobaggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2014, 09:46:45 pm »
(( I plan on making a few app and i guess this works out cause i planned on using male characters xD Will have them up in a bit))

Torin Kazuki

Full Name: Torin Quent Kazuki
Alias(es): Torn (Preferred)

Personality: He is quite laid back and particularly mischievous and playful. Torn doesn't show much enthusiasm for anything as not much peeks his interest. He can often be found napping or relaxing around and prefers to acts lazy as such. He acts very playful around others and taunting with those he's comfortable with. Despite this, he can be quite sensitive and even hate or vengeful at times if prompted. Once something has set off his short temper, he won't be satisfied until the one who does so has a similar experience, even if it was minor. If a girl catches his eye, he will be quite the flirt and isn't unfamiliar with women due to him having several girlfriends in the past. He isn't fond of other animals, especially any sort of canine and has a phobia of snakes and spiders.

Habits:
- He tends to be quite easy, preferring to shoulder problems on other people than to take care of them himself.
- He acts like a complete playboy whenever a girl attracts his interest, although he has a disdain for males that act the same way.
- In relationships, he tends to be overly protective and possessive of the girl he's interested in.
- He is extremely competitive and hates to lose at anything. If he has to, he will find a way to cheat to achieve victory.
- One of his favorite pass times is laying out the watch the clouds or stars depending on the time of day.

Appearance: He is around 5'7'', weighing in around 170lbs. He has a pretty fair complexion wit ha few freckles here and there that he acquired from his mother's genetics. He has dark hair reaching down a little past his neck and normally spiked to fir his style with hair gel in the back, with an emo fringe that occasionally covers his right eye in front. Normally all black or white, his dress usually consists of a tank top, jacket leather jeans, boots and gloves. Sometimes he will wear a chain or two on him as well. He has several scars, the most noticeable one on his back that takes the form of an X.

History: N/A
Crush: N/A
Relationship Status: Single, though definitely searching.
Power(s): Crystal manipulation: He has the ability to use crystals as an attacking medium. He can either make several shards appear in the air and drive them towards the foe, create large spikes to pierce through the foe, or create a barrier in front of himself.

Supporter of the Heroes Project?: No. "Why should I bother helping them? I can do enough on my own."
What do you want to do with your Power(s)?: "I want to have a normal life, though too much has changed so I doubt that will happen..."
Extra: N/A
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 07:06:34 pm by Arkanis Void »

U WANNA HAV EH BAAD TOM?!

Offline IndigoCloud

• Dedicated Supporter
  • That's what people DO
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2014, 07:23:06 pm »
@Arkanis Void: Your character is accepted! Wonderful application, thank you for joining ^^

We'll just start now that the genders are reasonably equal, I will lift the temporary ban on female characters for now ;3 Feel free to post, I will post very soon. A recap will be posted roughly every second page so that no one is left behind.

Time:

Current plot:
Everyone is being woken up for their daily morning test at 6:15am. Then they will all be moved into a room together to prepare for the activation serum which will be injected into everyone one at a time starting at 9:00am.

Adrin Mullen

Watching the sunrise was not uncommon for Adrin. She liked staying up all night, counting the stars from her tiny window. She told everyone else that the main reason was that it was so boring in the cell alone, which was true, but it was not the reason. She gazed up at them every single night because she knew that the stars were one of the only things she knew the rest of the world could see. The rest of the world outside of the research center. The sunrise, without a doubt, was beautiful too; but to her, it did compare to the beauty of the stars. She remembered being taught the names of the constellations, which she had found worthless at the time.

The sigh that escaped her lips was pained, heavy with longing. The lack of sleep didn't bother Adrin, the scientists were accustomed to giving her an extra injection that gave her enough energy to last the day. They were constantly complaining that if she did not sleep, she would not be healthy and it will effect the success of her tests. But, as always, she would just shrug it off and wave away their glares filled with disapproval. She was always at the receiving end of those glares. Even the nicest scientists disliked her. Well, the feeling was mutual.

After a few hours of kneeling in an awkward position in front of her window, a position that she was by far used to, the familiar sounds of chatting and laughing leaked into Adrin's cell as the scientists arrived for their day shift. The smell of coffee stung her nose as she fell back down on her mattress. It was soft, despite her pretty much living in a prison and she bounced several times before lying still. It only took her five minutes to get dressed into a pair of white denim shorts and a black lacy shirt. It was relatively boring for her, but today was the one day she couldn't be bothered. According to the scientists, something big would be happening soon. They seemed excited, but all Adrin could feel was slightly irritated at the fact they were excited  about something that they were injecting in her. Her hair was being quite calm today, so she decided to just leave it falling loose down her back after dragging a brush through it.

With a roll of her eyes, Adrin pushed open the wooden door leading to the hallway. She glanced at the clock hanging on the wall. It read 5:45am. She liked being early, but made the decision to wait for the others before the entered the living room.

Note: The subject don't actually live in cells. Adrin just likes to think that they are cells as she refers to the place as a prison. And, each of the subject's rooms have two doors; one that can be opened whenever they want and one that can only be opened by the scientists. One half of the center is the laboratories and the other half is the living quarters, which is just like an average house except it is full of security cameras to monitor the subjects.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 08:24:11 pm by Sherlolly »