Author Topic: I need advice here...  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: I need advice here...
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 03:53:15 am »
I know this is a rather....well a very late reply to such a topic but I find that several of these posts rather bother me.
First of all suggesting that said female partner is just as full of drama as the group is a sentence that is entirely constructed of poor taste. Many people hold different views of roleplaying and from what you've been telling me Group A sounds rather dark in theme. Whether it is or not I can't help but feel you are not properly evaluating the position you yourself hold in this topic in case it is going on as I have indeed heard some chatter of drama between groups.
Whether you like it or not you must have had some faint idea of what you were getting into. These types of groups usually have various warnings and I'm afraid that you clearly couldn't handle the tastes. Many people treat groups like this as their family and for the record you are not responsible for your girlfriend's characters. I'm pretty sure you'd be upset if you as well had someone constantly looming over your characters. Now I don't know whether this is still going on or not mostly because drama between people and groups tend to last a while.
Your input is very appreciated, I'm sure, but this thread was created over a year ago. Please look at the date of the topic carefully before posting a reply. I will be locking this.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.