Author Topic: Your First FeralHeart Friends  (Read 3966 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Your First FeralHeart Friends
« on: August 17, 2014, 07:35:18 am »
Which people got the chance to be some of your first floofy feral friends?

Hugrf

Huggles was probably the first friend I made on FH<3 I actually forget exactly how we became buddies but I think it was because I shared so much in common with this gurl xD She's an amazing person to hangout with; Also being that one person I can be extra hyper and weird to >8D Another awesome thing I can love her for is she turned me into a Doctor Who fan with her Timey Wimey-ness BI #TalkWhovianToMe When I was new to the forums/game, Hugrf helped me become less of a shy person. Thanks brah B)

Feareh

I got to know this gal really well when I joined TEC<3 She's so goofy and fun to be around, it's hard to not love her :3 She helped me become part of who I am right now. I always looked up to her and wanted to be as helpful as she was on the forums. Feareh 'inspired' me to try to be more active and helpful on here. Thank you Baku-San<33

Jimmy

My lovely Assassins Creed buddy<3 When I first met her, I was like "Where have you been all my life?!" And boom, friendship xD Jim is an amazing girl to be around and so fun to talk to OuO It's like we're meant to be xD I luv you gurl<3 Thanks for... y'know... being alive xD

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Your First FeralHeart Friends
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 01:46:09 pm »
D'aw, Starry <3

As for me- these lovely floofs were really my first FH friends forum-wise way back at the dawn of time when I was first birthed into the forum world.

Taylor
I first met this lovely lady in the first forum RP I ever made calles "Strays of the Ruins." Tay is very sweet and very helpful, and since then, even now- she is my RP buddy. <3

DarkPetal
First of all, I am so grateful and blessed to have known this floof. For those who don't know her, she was extremely sweet and caring, a great friend and RP buddy. Unfortunately, she went to be with Jesus after a car accident a while back. Darky was one of the first floofs I was blessed to call a friend, and I will always cherish the time I had with her around here. <3

OreoHeroz
Ah, Oreo. Where do I even start. I first met her at the same time I met Taylor when she joined my first RP. Ever since then, we grew to be great friends. I am absolutely blessed to have her around. When I was going through some trials in life earlier this year she stuck right by my side and has always been the biggest encouragement when I was down. She helped me with so many things and I am proud to still call her friend.

In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 02:34:25 pm »
Well I did have a friend, but we're not friends anymore.:c She was cool, a good friend, but... arguements, disagreements, and occasional jealousy would bring us down. She was great at roleplaying, yes, we had awesome and hilarious roleplays. Other than her, I've never been friends with anyone else, probably 'cause I can't trust them.
Sorry to make it depressing. Dx
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2014, 04:24:56 pm »
Hurr, I can barely even remember my first friends; It could've been through a newbie-roleplay we met for all I know. xD Real friends, though? I'm not sure. I know I've met Re and ya, Starry, a while back and considered you guys friends for a start, and now I'm more active I've learned to appreciate everyone I know who's OK with my crazy personality. To say the least, though. ^_^

The only people I remember are either inactive nowadays and we never talk too much, or are never really on at all.

Though honestly, I appreciate the friends I have now, and I'm content with 'em I guess. <3 Sorry if I changed the subject a bit, though, LOL. I ramble a lot.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 04:44:31 pm »
Oooo. I guess I haz a few that were there from very early. Only two tho because of my memory.

Kiaz
Really my first solid friend on here that knew what was up. An amazing friend who really accepted me even with my still newbieish self. Kiaz really made me smile just from being there. I think we met when we wuz sitting in a big circle with a bunch of Floofs I didn't rly know too well. Murr hurr.

AlphaEclipse
Yus yus, Alphy knew me since a very early time in my game. She got to know me jut before I discovered my love for the forums, and we met when we were both still rly newbieish. I believe it was Feral City is where we met, but I can't ever remember that too well. All I know is that we IMMEDIATLY clicked and she's been there for me ever since. We sorta grew with each other. All I know is that she's fab, makes me laugh, and just understands me JSJSODBEIEBRO

The rest are probably lost in time. And/or way back in my brain

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 06:40:01 pm »
I made a bunch of friends really quickly in my newbie days of FH. Two friends that I could never forget are;

Safira
I met her within minutes of my first time going in-game. This girl showed me around the maps of FH, taught me all the basic controls and even invited me into her arctic wolf rp ^^ I don't see her online as much as I used to and we don't talk very often anymore either, but I will always look back to the memories I have of derping around with her~<3

Blazaboi
A floof I met while derping around in Atlantis. He and I became good friends quickly. We always derped, talked, and ran around the public FH maps like the newbies that we were<3 The last time I saw him online was nearly two years ago, but I could never bring myself to remove him from my friends list. I still hope that some day I will see him online again and relive all those great memories~<3
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Blossom Tears

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Korean SagMother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 07:31:42 pm »
Thyme

-The rest who replied on my introduction are my friends in my mind c:-

Varlin (Vespian)
I am Sagittas...
Korean SagMother.

Offline SnappleApple

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • An inkling irl
    • SnappleZeApple
    • cherry-gore
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 08:16:52 pm »
                                              AlphaEclipse And AerosArrow
  Ye, it's you. <3 These two are great friends. When I first met them they helped me with the game. They're inspirational and are always there for me. When I need my fluffy butt rescued I immediately whisper them lul. They're very kind and helpful, and patient. Luve you, guys. <33

Find me In-Game as CandyGore/ Thunderbirds!

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 01:02:55 pm »
F U L L F E R A L M E T A L

Shail

This is the first real senpai I actually met. Not only did he show me the way to making smexy characters, he also showed me the way to role-play fun and we really got close. Though now, I don't think we are as close. ;-;

mane6

Though we didn't role-play as often, he was always there for me -- joining my prides, whispering me randomly, teaching me how to react calmly to annoying users. Ahhh.. good times.

starwalker

This chick is fun to role-play with. She's been there since I first arrived at Bonfire. QwQ A little recommendation to role-play with her. She plays all of her parts so -- well.

Maroon1143

I know this girl in real life, so you'd think she'd be at the top of my list ... alas, she is not. x'3 She's a goober, but we don't role-play as much as I think we should. She's the one who even showed me this game .. THANK YOU NATTY!~
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2014, 01:51:20 pm »
These are actually very touching to read :3 Thanks for sharing guys. You all have amazing stories.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.